[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will anyone face legal repercusions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: governor.jpg (3KB, 106x160px) Image search: [Google]
governor.jpg
3KB, 106x160px
Will the governor or the mayor face legal trouble for illgeally voiding the permit and having the police declare it an unlawfull protest.They are responsible for the death of that women.What will happen to them?
>>
File: STONEINTENSIFIES.jpg (8KB, 293x306px) Image search: [Google]
STONEINTENSIFIES.jpg
8KB, 293x306px
>>137244526
>Will the governor or the mayor face legal trouble

Yes. Trump is gonna put the blame on them, where it belongs. just watch.
>>
>>137244526
>will a person in political power face actual repercussions for their actions

AHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK?
DO YOU LIVE IN FANTASY LAND!?
>>
>>137245329
>DO YOU LIVE IN FANTASY LAND!?

we live the the universe where donald trump is president, aka 'the black president universe.'

anything is possible my dude.
>>
>>137245932
In other words: yes, you are in fantasy land. You really just dont get how much contempt the elite have for us do you?
>>
>>137244526
Wouldn't it be great if the family of the car victim sued the governor and mayor for mismanaging the situation?
>>
>>137244526 (OP)
>will a person in political power face actual repercussions for their actions

AHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK?
DO YOU LIVE IN FANTASY LAND!?

Trump isn't going to do shit, he's a senile getting manipulated by the media and that dumb ho of a daughter with her crocodile tears for any leftist baby feel narrative.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.