[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> NOT GUILTY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1502622988146m.jpg (29KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
1502622988146m.jpg
29KB, 1024x614px
He will be found not guilty due to known domestic terrorist known as ANTIFA and their accomplice attacking his car before he panicked and hit the gas instead of the brake.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HESH8U1B4o
>>
>>137244444
>>
>>137243237
>assault car
>get ran over
>cry about terrorism
>>
>>137244453
I believe it. I've been having some oddly vivid dreams lately. Might have to take a break from electronics and media for a few weeks and go camping.
>>
Is his car alright?
>>
>>137243237
He's getting at least manslaughter or negligent homicide.
>>
>>137244453
>Cernovich clearly says
Cernovich is an idiot.
>>
>>137244780
no, he is going to have his charges dropped. there is a video where it shows some retarded antifa hitting his car with a bat before he accelerates into the mob. as long as he gets a good lawyer he is good.
>>
>>137244780
nah maybe in some liberal shithole but not the south
>>
>>137244957
The video shows someone swiping his car with what appears to be a white T shirt, after he approaches the crowd clearly above the speed Limit (which is 35 I'm a local). He then plows through 30 people or so, then someone comes with a bat and breaks his rear windshield, where he then reverses and hits more people.
>>
>>137243237
Maybe if he hit his own people. Maybe if he wasn't ex-military. Maybe if he looked at all scared during the incident or remorseful in the mug shot. But all the prosecutor has to establish is that he wasn't scared he was enraged. Now I've heard of road rage killing people. I've never heard of road panic.
>>
>>137244957
Not if his (((attorney))) convinces him to accept a plea, which they need for the narrative.
>>
File: silver-platter.jpg (136KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
silver-platter.jpg
136KB, 600x400px
>>137243237
already to be served up

the whole it might have been an accident was when they thought it was a lefty that tried to run over nazis
>>
>hit gas instead of brake from 500ft away
>can't manage to switch pedals as you blitz down the road at 40mph
>stopping your car from moving isn't simple muscle memory
>oops
>>
File: antifa.png (859KB, 1218x625px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.png
859KB, 1218x625px
>>137244957
Antifa already attacked a car earlier, so there's a precedent with this mob.

https://youtu.be/YzhqO3iYlxk?t=6585
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.