[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lures countless people to Charlottesville to hold the "unite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 1502623936031m.jpg (71KB, 1024x690px) Image search: [Google]
1502623936031m.jpg
71KB, 1024x690px
>Lures countless people to Charlottesville to hold the "unite the right-Rally"
>Literally the most divisive person on the right
I seriously hope noone here actually fell for this guy.
>>
File: literally hitler.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
literally hitler.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
No, we fell for this guy.
>>
File: file.png (105KB, 706x674px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
105KB, 706x674px
le controlled op face
>>
>>137242990
leftypol shill detected

Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government
>>
>>137243148
> "invented" the """alt""" right
Kiddo, everybody is fucking tired of your new meme controlled opposition, you and everyone else that supported this shitshow, deserve to get bitch-slapped and put in a work camp
t. the ACTUAL right
get a fucking job, you worthless piece of garbage
>>
File: 1475967490085.jpg (89KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475967490085.jpg
89KB, 633x758px
>>137242990
I never even heard of this guy or the alt-right until after the election when the media informed me that I was in the alt-right and this guy was my leader.

Classic controlled opposition. (((They))) amplify everything this guy does to discredit people who aren't even associated with this fag.
>>
>>137242990
A homosexual fella who's being used as a political tool. Most normie retards on pol fell for this, and are being used as political tools as well. I've said it all along, don't fucking trust anybody. Big brother and kikes behind every door. That's how it is, and that's how it stays.... For now.
>>
>>137242990
Spencer is very pretentious. He deliberately tries to style himself as a stereotypical hitler-youth style nazi in order to provoke. The whole nazi haircut and torchlit vigil shit is extremely harmful to the movement.
>>
>>137243426
>I never even heard of this guy or the alt-right until after the election when the media informed me that I was in the alt-right and this guy was my leader.

This to a tee. This guy pops up out of nowhere, and then any alternative to the neocons gets lumped with him and his.

He has apparent hard core fans here, yet nobody can seemingly drop a good clip or a great quote from his writing.

I don't know the guy, but everything I've seen or heard sounds like severe cringe and someone who's out of touch with vast swaths of reality.

The interview with Bartley was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever witnessed. This guy is not centered, and displays none of the qualities of a good chap other than being seemingly quite gentle.

I respect a gentleman. And I try not to look down on a gentle man. But they are not the same thing, and this guy is not the same thing as a real leader type. Or even someone to look at.

If anyone can point me to some of his good material or ideas, other than this march, which I'll admit was far from a bad idea theoretically any shill subversion and specifics aside.

The march needed to be done. Unless he is confirmed as some sort of destructive plant, I'll have to hand it to him for taking the initiative on that.

Until that apparently (((wite))) kid pulled the car BS, we wuz civil rites n' sheit!
>>
File: rookie.jpg (19KB, 228x223px) Image search: [Google]
rookie.jpg
19KB, 228x223px
>>137243148
>Richard Spencer invented the alt-right
Um, no, sweeties. His mentor Paul (((Gottfried))) did, and he even coined the name Dick uses, Alternative Right, or Alt-Right for short.
Dick is a controlled opposition shill with a Jewish wife who works for Dugin. He stinks to high heaven.
He is literally the last person on earth anyone with an ounce of sense would follow into a battle.
Kill yourself, and any offspring you may have unfortunately produced before you go.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.