[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leftism will always win

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1500157962737.png (863KB, 714x802px) Image search: [Google]
1500157962737.png
863KB, 714x802px
They will always win and they are the one who are controlling the narrative... First they freed the slaves, next they gave women votes,, next they gave blacks rights, next they gave rights to blacks and faggots, next they stopped white immigration and enabled the 3rd world immigration, next they brought the nigger culture degeneracy, next they embraced atheism, next they ruined traditionalism and destroyed christianity as a part of nation, next they gave faggots rights to marry, next is allowing pedophillia, after that abolishing 2nd amendment and freedom of speech, after that making whites as a minority, after that only god knows what will happen... My point is you cant escape it, they will always win no matter how much we fight against it, at the end there will be some cuckservatives that will allow it...
>>
>My point is you cant escape it, they will always win
Nope, the God will win.
>>
>>137242319
>Leftism will always win
Leftisim will always eat itself alive, reduce its fertility, commit suicide, and starve to death.
>>
Leftism will always cause famines
>>
>>137242319
Unless Identitarians
>>
Sort of, but not really.

"Leftism" is just the politicization of the insane and lobbying for them. There is always a name for what opposes that, which I suppose is what we call conservatism, although that word has been twisted to hell just as liberal has been.

There will always be men who insist you think of them as women. There will always be ethnic minorities who have achieved less and think they are entitled to more. There will always be immigrants who hate the nations they arrive in to get a better deal. There will *especially* be idiots who think the state can solve problems just because it can use law to impose compliance and therefore force outcomes, even if unnatural to the human spirit.

So the spores of leftism will always exist. Its just a matter of how far it gets before its host collapses.
>>
>>137242576
Exactly. The people here think that shitposting and supporting ecelebs will save everything. They just play in the libs hand look at r/donald they have no own voice they are just trying to prove the standards that liberals set (muh based civic nationalism, based black pede, based tranny) etc... The only way to save the normal world is by force today.
>>
It will end like burning Rome. We can try stop or build better civilisation after collapse. West is already fucked up badly. Fags support islam. When economy collapse, real fun starts.
>>
>>137243229
Yes, time for words is up.
>>
Whats the deal with pedophilla? Why is it part of their platform. Seems like a universal evil thing.
>>
>>137243229
Identitarians would certainly work on the Balkan scale, too. Except Albanians.
>>
>>137243103
Yes they always existed but they didnt have rights and they didnt brainwash children and people like today. Even blacks had it better when they werent "free" at least they knew what is a family and working, now only thing they do is robbing, raping, killing and rapping. My point is for every degenerate thing the Left or whatever they are will force it to normal people and make it "normal" causing a society to rot
>>
File: 1494927899505.jpg (20KB, 477x465px) Image search: [Google]
1494927899505.jpg
20KB, 477x465px
>>137242319
The niggers can keep this bitch, she has a fucked up head.

Her mandible-to-cranium ratio is Shrektacular
>>
>>137242319
>we
You are not us.
And Tumblr, we don't use ellipsis in here, you fatass blue-haired fuck.
>>
>>137242319
They will win, until push comes to shove, that is.
>>
>>137243548

Well, I couldn't really say. If you are talking about homosex, even socially conservative cultures have and have had institutionalized niches for the conduct if not the people per se.

Its not that societies are always morally perfect, or racially pure, or enjoy liberty from oppression. In fact I would say its rare. Its a matter of to what degree are natural social behaviors are reinforced, because it always takes some reinforcing; thats the whole point of law and punishment, or you just have a herd of apes trying to fight and fuck everything.

I am trying to stay joined to your point though, and I think you are right. Its just I think you might be confusing intent with effect. 'Leftists' dont intend to cause harm except to what they view as agenda enemies. You see, thats the insanity. One, they dont know they are crazy and incompetent and worse, (two) they refuse to see it when they can because they wont admit failure, which is the disease of statism.

But the effect *is* failure and harm because the people are forced to accept patterns that dont make any damn sense.

If I have learned anything about forces of good and evil, it is this: True evil does not know its evil any more than a cat sees itself as the enemy of mice. That makes it more monstrous because it absolutely cannot empathize with what it hurts. It isn't able to. It doesn't see it, doesnt understand it, and in its own opinion, is a perfectly good and just, moral entity deserving of love.

Unlike people who have a conscience and can make a choice, and are aware of their consequences on others. They have to pause and reflect and then choose. True evil cant even do that. Its sees no choice at all. So the degree of harm it can cause, like statist utopians is far worse because they are totally blind mentally and morally to the harm and pain they cause.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.