[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys missed the clue in the Charlottesville attack.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: General Lee.jpg (430KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
General Lee.jpg
430KB, 1600x900px
Protest was at the Robert E. Lee statue. Car used in the attack was a Dodge Charger. Dukes of hazard drove a charger named the 'General Lee', and it had a confederate flag on it. You guys are getting slow. Like all other hoaxes, it was planned well in advance. And the TPTB think they are cute.
>>
>>137242306
It was challenger you fucking mong
>>
It was planned by Waylon Jennings to get Boss Hog
>>
File: Awaken.gif (463KB, 450x281px) Image search: [Google]
Awaken.gif
463KB, 450x281px
Hoax or not it was fucking hilarious.

Hopefully it'll start a civil war and backfire in their big-nosed faces.
>>
>>137242306
so the southern historical society ran over a fat lady so people would remember that the north just invaded the south after the civil war was over and the south had won and the north killed unarmed men then declared victory

idk man thats a stretch you would need a american history text book from the 30-50s and some one would have to read thats a lot of work. cant we just say some faggot let niggers go and leave it at that
>>
The banning of that show was just a taste of the revisionist bullshit to come.
>>
>>137243032
what banning?
>>
>>137242306
Yeah I noticed that, was talking about it at work. Made me lol
>>
>>137242306

Is that you, RussianVids? WTF?
>>
https://youtu.be/wNAcr_9GzMg
>>
>>137242521
The Dodge Challenger is the successor to the old Charger. The new Charger is a 4 door sedan.
>>
Did ((((they)))) plan it?
>>
>>137244563
Fake news. Challengers have been around as long as Chargers. One is not a successor of the other.
>>
Everything points to this being a false flag, literally fucking everything. From the location, to the car to the guy's face in images right before not fitting the mugshot and of course this https://twitter.com/dodge. Roadkill nights are you fucking kidding me? It's like they're not even trying to hide it.
>>
>>137244563
Challenger is the Dodge counterpart to the Chevy Impala. Charger is the Camaro/Mustang
>>
He was just a good ol' boy he din mean no harm
>>
>>137247286
Beats all you never saw, never in trouble with the law since the day they he was born
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.