[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need a jew redpill goyim?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 13

File: happy jew.jpg (105KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
happy jew.jpg
105KB, 501x585px
I'm an israeli zionist
AMA
>>
Do you know Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as your savior?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG6aaJj5U8w
>>
are you actually practice judaism

what do you say to a jew who tells you god forbade jews from having a state, even in uninhabited land

what's with the alliance with saudi arabia

do you admit that israel is a rouge state
>>
>>137241832
well, as I see it Jesus was born a to a hebrew mother, preached theological reforms, and had disciples
this means that technically speaking Jesus was a jew rabbi
>>
What's the official Jewish stance on reptilians?
>>
File: dunnolol.jpg (17KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
dunnolol.jpg
17KB, 500x327px
>>137242145
no, just born to jewish family

I say that historically speaking God seems to award those with the biggest gun

I think we're clearly both counting on ISIS or FSA toppling Assad eventually to weaken iranian grip on the region. I fucking hate wahabbis just as much as I hate our local sunni palestinians but I recognize the fact that for the time being we have alinged interests and COULD sign a peace treaty eventually

and no, not really
shitposting aside we're basically the USA's little lapdog, which is why Tehran isn't a glass crater yet
the USA awards our vassalhood with a boycott prohibition. just wonderful
>>
>>137242515
don't know
I'm a level 1 jew, if that information is real then I don't have access to it
>>
>>137242147
I pray to God that He allow your eyes to be opened
>>
File: 1500392258921.jpg (83KB, 450x622px) Image search: [Google]
1500392258921.jpg
83KB, 450x622px
>>137241832
>>137242786
Good goy
>>
>>137242744
Alright, fair enough. Don't the rabbis ever talk about ayys tho?
>>
>>137242677
>signing a peace treaty with muslims
>thinking they'll actually follow it
You're not well versed the religions history are you mate
>>
>>137243024
I hadn't stepped in a cynagogue in about 15 years
even if they did I wouldn't know
>>
>>137241711
Are you gay?
>>
File: camp david 1979.jpg (72KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
camp david 1979.jpg
72KB, 900x635px
>>137243271
Egypt's been following it for about 40 years now
so?
>>
>>137243505
Egyptians are not fundamentalist muslims.
What happened when you signed a treaty with Palestine again? How long did the ceasefire last?
>>
>>137243331
There is some seriously interesting stuff going on in Israel right now. Aren't you curious about the ayys that so conspicuously visited the dome of the rock?
>>
File: fail kek.jpg (403KB, 1204x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fail kek.jpg
403KB, 1204x1080px
>>137243625
about 5 years, depending on how you look at it
it's not about how much of a religious extremist you are, it's how much you have to lose in the event of actual war
palestine isn't a state as much as pockets of population under the control of various militias like Hamas or PLO. in this case control is contested between moderates and extremists, rather than opposing political parties under one organized state-run system. if Hamas, for example, goes to war with us, it's actually counting on taking a fuckton of civilian casualties so that support toward violence will grow and make it even more popular, and support toward moderates would diminish. that's why there are almost no palestinian moderates at this point
but if you're a real country, albiet despicable one like an actual arab republic (IE Egypt) or a kingdom (like SA), going to war and taking casualties strengthens the OPPOSITION to your rule within your country. that's actually the reason palestinian nationalism exists in the first place, as arab regimes fostered and funded it as an alternative to the risk of fighting us directly
>>
>>137241711
Why do you expect people to fall for the blatant false flag yesterday?
>>
File: jew at work.png (218KB, 501x521px) Image search: [Google]
jew at work.png
218KB, 501x521px
>>137244399
I'm a right wing neocon, not a liberal dindudick sucking cuck
basically I want the goyim to hate muslims and wage wars for Israel, not like muslims and collapse to sharia that would be hostile to me
>>
>>137244590
Ah
Shapiro-tier jew.
Amazes me the way there's so many levels of different jews with different plans.
Yet they all have one thing in common, destroying The West with unfettered immigration, then getting Whites Angry enough to wipe out muslims in the middle east, so greater israel can be established, then in 20 years or so havkng not harmed the precious africans the majority of the west will be mongrels unto which you can safely use a biological weapon that kills off those with high melanin counts, leading to the number of people alive matching with the georgia guidestones, these leftovers becoming the slaves you were supposed to have as told in your holy books.
>>
>>137241711
Doubles means truth.

How do you feel about the Israeli settlements and settlers?
>>
>>137241711
Why did you kill Christ? Was it because He told you to feed the hungry?
>>
>>137241711
do you even speak yiddish, achi?

i believe that with the death of haskala among murrican jews who either become hasidic monkeys or wasps and constant degradation of sabra desert nogs russian jews are the chosen ppl now - just look at the top inventors - sergey brin, ilya sutskever, jan koum, they all have russian jewish roots, not to mention who started all the cultural marxism
>>
>>137243927
>Aren't you curious about the ayys that so conspicuously visited the dome of the rock?

tell me more pls
>>
File: paddy merchant.png (61KB, 501x684px) Image search: [Google]
paddy merchant.png
61KB, 501x684px
>>137245089
if we wanted to depopulate the region for a greater Israel, we'd expel arab WOMEN, not men. dumbass. your own jews come it two varieties with two agendas: low lecal cuckold liberal jews love the brown semen because they have a boner for minority rights, since they're a minority themselves and feel like the tumblrina landwhales "fighting" for their "interests" from a comfy armchair in the middle of a white neighborhood. they're just retarded

the other class of jews are elite multinationalist corporate jews and banker jews, and they use those aforementioned cuck jews as subcontracted agents in their own agenda: selling debt
dindus and arabs increase national debt as they force the state waste more money on law enforcement. it goes on all levels, from a government debt to a national (((bank))) to you buying beer with a mastercard. or fiat paper, which is just another form of credit
to add to that, brown lowish IQ population is far easier to manipulate and make more consumerist and buy more Brawndo at a walmart.
and since both are too dumb and busy with identity politics to care about economic politics, nobody bothers doing anything against corporate interests since all Google and Disney are totally pro-gays and blacks

nearly all Israelis don't belong to either group. we're something different, basically a jew nation state. in short, what we stand for opposes the interests of either of them for different reasons, we don't want arabs and blacks because we want our nation to remain jewish and not enslaved with an astronomical debt. this is why jews like Soros and the like hate us and vice versa
we do, however, want you to hate the people we hate, so we attempt to manipulate you with diplomacy and geopolitics.

you don't have to like jews in the least potatobro. but at least pin the blame for a specific problem to the correct group of jews
>>
>>137245897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6737MHrReg

multiple videos, too.
>>
>>137247199
Woops.
Of course you'd value you the mighty shekel above destroying your enemies.
Those jokes really do exist for a reason.
Also how do you feel about Us Hibernians being even Better Manipulators than ye lot?
>>
>>137244307
>Egypt
>actual arab republic
You like to propagate that lie, don't you Shlomo?
>>
File: 1500489564833.png (229KB, 417x484px) Image search: [Google]
1500489564833.png
229KB, 417x484px
>>137245602
we threw Sanders under the bus, why not Jesus?
>>
File: arafat_mubarak_1.jpg (40KB, 460x641px) Image search: [Google]
arafat_mubarak_1.jpg
40KB, 460x641px
>>137247565
I've never seen a saudi shitpost before and I'm not impressed
they have a president instead of a king
and a mock constitution which keeps the president in power so that he could keep the constitution in power so that it could keep the president in power repeat ad infinitum.
classic arab republic, at least they hold fake "elections" so you could learn a thing or two
>>
File: idk goy.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
idk goy.png
13KB, 560x407px
>>137247512
seeing that I've never even heard about them before they're either really good or really irrelevant
>>
File: 1448728523621.png (60KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
1448728523621.png
60KB, 500x632px
>>137241711
What's your favourite merchant picture? Here's mine.
>>
>>137242744
Oh fuck, just now remembering this pewd video.
>>
File: gas chamber.png (1MB, 1508x867px) Image search: [Google]
gas chamber.png
1MB, 1508x867px
>>137248437
pick one
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.