[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep State

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: (((schindler))).png (48KB, 620x351px) Image search: [Google]
(((schindler))).png
48KB, 620x351px
Wants US intelligence to treat White rights activists as enemies. Thinks they are Russia sponsored stooges.
>>
>>137238623
they should be handled the same way Antifa are
this is ridiculous, they're both shills and controlled opposition
>>
>>137238623
Its amazing that a country with the GDP of Florida can do so much.

Why do we even pay for intelligence agencies when theyve been letting Russia run amok since the Obongo years?
>>
>>137241183
Russia's GDP has nothing to do with how much money interest groups have, that's why Russia's GDP is actually so low, it's full of oligarchs and money laundering billionaires.
Dugin's guys, like Soros act out of interests and influence, the funding eventually comes by itself.
>>
>>137238623
Why would Russians want to cultivate NeoNazis? That makes no fucking sense to me. Nazis tried to kill the shit out of Russians.
>>
>>137241673
During the Russian revolution there was a significant amount of people sympathetic to Nazi-like ideals.

It could simply be a case that this group is finally having a turn at the wheel after all of these years(Putin).
>>
>>137238623
>Only the right has controlled opposition
Fuck off.
>>
When will the FSB supply the alt-right with crates of Ak-47s and ship in foreign fighters on holiday?
>>
File: kennedy_dallas.jpg (65KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
kennedy_dallas.jpg
65KB, 750x422px
>>137238623
>Thinks they are Russia sponsored stooges.

All Jews are Israeli Mossad stooges.
Why aren't Zionist entities registered as foreign threats?
Oh yes, someone tried ....
>>
File: 512px-SVR_Emblem.svg[1].png (212KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
512px-SVR_Emblem.svg[1].png
212KB, 512x512px
>Its amazing that a country with the GDP of Florida can do so much.
Are they, dare I say it, /ourguys/?
>>
>>137238822
Antifa are offensive, they terrorize innocent people. The pro-white groups, literally all of them, play defense and never initiate violence.
>>
>>137238623
How indoctrinated by CNN do you have to be to spout some shit like this?
Crack open a fucking history book, do you think every time there's racial tension it's because of some foreign country's influence? The lengths people go to just to avoid lending any ounce of credence to diversity skeptics are simply absurd. It's like they are so isolated from reality they can't imagine why anyone would have a different point of view.
>>
i wish the white supremacist meme would just die. we dont want supremacy over other races. it gives our opposition endless propaganda ammunition.
>>
>>137238623
>ITS THE RUSSIANS THEY'RE ALL BEHIND IT
I can't fucking wait for the great uprising
>>
>>137238623
3rd party para militants and paid agitators have failed and Baked Alaska's hook nose has been confirmed to be of Jew origin.
>>
File: 1493679681379.png (30KB, 468x698px) Image search: [Google]
1493679681379.png
30KB, 468x698px
>>137242909
>The pro-white groups, literally all of them, play defense and never initiate violence.
>>
>>137242909
i liked yesterday's defensive car of peace
the cognitive dissonance won't let people decide between
>it's good because he killed antifa
>the alt-right was peaceful until antifa came
at least go with one but don' think that doing the same thing as islamist and antifa are doing is going.
>>
>>137238822
You mean they should be financially backed and allowed free reign to be as violent as they want?
>>
>>137245634
precisely the opposite
>>
File: osnovygeopolitiki_0.jpg (18KB, 353x480px) Image search: [Google]
osnovygeopolitiki_0.jpg
18KB, 353x480px
>“to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248).

>“It is especially important to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367).

>Foundations of Geopolitics, Alexander Dugin
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.