[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The enemy is scared

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: 1493833023316.jpg (49KB, 618x348px) Image search: [Google]
1493833023316.jpg
49KB, 618x348px
You gotta love all these shill threads going around and all our enemies in mainstream positions losing their shit.

>oy vey my fellow nazi's, seems like we have gone too far and destroyed our movement, better go back to being good little cuckservatives, cowering in fear that someone might call you a racist

>after ignoring 100's of people killed by muslims because #notallblahblahblah, we are going to sperg out over 1 death at an event where we the authorities purposefully created unsafe and violent situations.

It's fucking hilarious, everyone with half a brain will look at the live stream footage from the event and clearly see the local government trampled the constitution, broke their promises and pushed a peaceful protest into a rabid crowd of antifa and BLM faggots, causing the violence. They will look straight through the MSM narrative being spun about alt-right violence, and anyone still fooled by the MSM is not worth anything anyway because they are objectively brain-dead.

Don't be disheartened by these faggots white men, we are on the right path, if they didn't try to pull shit like this on us I would be more worried as it would mean they didn't perceive us as a threat (much like how libertarianism, while claiming to be the quintessential anti-state movement, is totally ignored by the state). Nazi symbols are also essential as they keep the jews and gays from infiltrating the movement and turning us into an interracial gay wedding cake advocacy group.

Hail victory, death to commies
>>
It was worse when that quebekka shot a muslim

Thread OP image here

>>137230706
>>
>>137233524
Every time something happens to leftists they start shilling here. I think they feel violated and try to "make it even" by shill-posting. It is an automatic response.
>>
File: 1482758596652.gif (57KB, 446x384px) Image search: [Google]
1482758596652.gif
57KB, 446x384px
>>137233524
This is what you get when you fuck with autism, fucking turboniggers!

WEAPONIZED AUTISM
>WEAPONIZED AUTISM
WEAPONIZED AUTISM
>WEAPONIZED AUTISM
WEAPONIZED AUTISM
>WEAPONIZED AUTISM
WEAPONIZED AUTISM
>WEAPONIZED AUTISM
>>
>>137233524
The shills are fucking stupid too, because their boy-who-cried-wolf nonsense with the "muh nazis, muh white supremacists" are basically just normalizing this shit and cranking open the Overton window.

For us it's a win-win.

But yeah, the shills are desperate to make this count. Too bad for them everyone see through their bullshit these days.
>>
File: smokey.jpg (15KB, 325x227px) Image search: [Google]
smokey.jpg
15KB, 325x227px
>>137233524
Amen, brother
>>
>>137233524
The most baffling thing is how blatantly obvious it is.
>/pol/ wants happenings and chaos
>gets it
>sudden onslaught of THIS IS TOO MUCH YOU GOYS, I'M OUT
That and the D&C attempts between NatSocs and everyone else. It's pathetic.
>>
File: IMG_2991.png (96KB, 577x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2991.png
96KB, 577x524px
(((They))) are among us. (((They))) probably make shitposts, screenshot them and use them as evidence of Alt Right hatred
>>
>>137233524
My only regret is that the guy didn't kill more commies
>>
>>137233524
Finally someone speaking truth
Hear hear!
>>
>>137235134
>flags aren't even American
Stupid faggots
>>
>>137235134
Exactly. They make the hate threads, they are the ones who post like genocidal maniacs all in an effort to make us look bad.

Problem is, nobody believes the MSM anymore, so if there's saying something is bad, most people will just assume it's good!
>>
>>137233524
>>The masses will think rationally and not emotionally about this.
That's where your wrong kiddo.
>>
>>137233524
It is 100% leftypol. Don't mind all the shills, the sooner the race war starts the better.
>>
>>137235438
Of course people are going to think emotionally, retard. We have the facts, the narrative and the emotions on our side. It's only a matter of time before we win.
Just because MSM is pushing a certain narrative doesn't mean everyone will be emotionally manipulated to their side. We can do emotional manipulation too, and we can do it better.
>>
File: IMG_2947.png (401KB, 720x1241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2947.png
401KB, 720x1241px
>>137235484
It's leftypol and reporters. (((They))) spy on us 24/7 and calculate out every move.
>>
>>137233524
>Nazi symbols are also essential
This is exactly why your "movement" will never again serious traction.
The 14 is fine, it's the 88 shit that's killing you.
>>
>>137235679
Yeah, it's pretty hilarious and sad.

When 4chan threads become news, you know it's the final nail in the MSM coffin
>>
The fucking cuckservitives are out in full force and they are more annoying than any of the leftists.

Ohh "disavow much Nazis" . PJW, Cernovich and GERBILS A.K.A. Posobiec honestly fucking hate them.

How can they not see (((they))) are waging a full scale war against white people
>>
>>137233524
>>137235043
The mindset that would go into someone legitimately believing the points being shilled in the shill threads is incomprehensible.
>>
>>137233524
The 'Alt-right' is currently under deliberate sustained attack, Charlottesville was definitely a false flag to try and destroy the white identity movement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWF5i0qvf3Q
>>
>>137236019
controlled opposition mixed with choosing battles
>>
File: trump1144.jpg (73KB, 516x365px) Image search: [Google]
trump1144.jpg
73KB, 516x365px
>>137233524
>oy vey my fellow nazi's, seems like we have gone too far and destroyed our movement, better go back to being good little cuckservatives, cowering in fear that someone might call you a racist

HEAR HEAR!

Trump didnt listen to that advice and won the election despite all odds and we now seem to need to change strategies. They said the hard trigger of the trolls will bakcfire, guess what?! Hail Nigger! WHITE POWER!
>>
>>137237617
People aren't falling for it anymore.
>>
>>137233524
>It's very tragic, everyone with half a brain will look at the live stream footage from the event and clearly see the White Supremacists trampled the constitution, Spread their Bigotry and pushed a Violent protest into a rabid crowd of Counter Protesters, causing the violence. They will look at all the Hatred and Bigotry being spun about alt-right violence, and anyone still not sympathetic is not worth anything anyway because they are objectively brain-dead.

Fixed it for you..

Seriously, no matter what you say the MSM will take everything you say, change the words around, censor it, then feed it back to the public to continue to push their own narrative. The media will always use PC language such as, Counter Protesters, White Naionalists, White Supremacists, and even Domestic Terrorist. They will refer to our Cause as, Hatred, Racist and Bigotry; Our actions as, Violent, Mayhem, Terrorism, and Inciting Riots.

The public doesn't even know that there are two sides to the story. All they see is the narrative being feed to them. The fact this was a protest against the removal of the Confederate statue already has lead the public to believe that the confederacy was racist, bigoted and hate filed and with Dylan Roof being the straw man, has everyone sympathetic to have it removed.

We aren't wining anything to our cause, just streanthing the ammo by the MSM and everyone else. You have to cut of the head of the snake to kill it.
>>
>>137234876
I agree here. The term is now in conversation. People will hear white nationalist or whatever, and see the insanity from the media over yesterday with one dead while next week or month it'll be 10 or more dead from a truck of peace and see those same people down playing it. It will backfire.
>>
>>137237897
>It will backfire.
Exactly. They are desperate.
>>
I think it's hilarious that the ACLU is suing Charlotte for cancelling the protest.
>>
>>137233524
This is huge. We're the talk of the entire world, this event-from the optics of the torchlight night march, to the chaos of Saturday and the obvious tyranny of officials in supressing us, brings our movement to the forefront. We're a force to be reckoned with now. This is as big or bigger for our growth than when Hillary made the speach about us. We're in the mainstream now.
>>
I thought we were fucked and I'm not a shill? I had no idea what the repercussions would be from the car wreck. I thought it would be used to /shut it down/ but I guess I'm a shill now.
>>
>>137237875
>They will refer to our Cause as, Hatred, Racist and Bigotry; Our actions as, Violent, Mayhem, Terrorism, and Inciting Riots.
They will do this no matter WHAT we do. We can simply breathe and they'll call it racist for taking up non-white's air. We saw how hateful they are after the election. THEY started this, not us.
The Right has two choices: go back to what they've been doing since 1965 (appease and cower in fear) or continue down the path of not giving a fuck anymore.
>>
File: cvillenarrative.jpg (61KB, 628x458px) Image search: [Google]
cvillenarrative.jpg
61KB, 628x458px
>>137237875

I don' buy this false dichotomy that it's either not fight and die slowly or fight and die quick.

Even if it's true and death is inevitable I would prefer going out fighting rather than slowly being suffocated while cowering like a little bitch
>>
File: discuss.jpg (784KB, 1569x4001px) Image search: [Google]
discuss.jpg
784KB, 1569x4001px
>>137233524
>mmmmmm yeah
full shill on board , from 'what you think of buddhism /pol/' up to 'are there any aliens for real?' . Shill's terror
TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
>>137228426 → → →
>>137228426 → → →
>>137228426 → → →
>>137228426 → → →
>>
>>137238295
I would rather us see our side not give any fucks any more. Seriously, the left idealogy is to create such a distrust in the other side and never have their side be told. It is fear mongering which keeps the general public to turn against the right.

But more so, it is chilling effects which keeps us from becoming violent. The fear of being called out and losing work due to political views, stalked and harassed on the streets just for wearing a MAGA hat. Our protests being stated as Unlawful Assembly and the treat of arrest. So either we work underground and is never heard, fading away to nothing, or we say fuck it, and make ourselves heard.
>>
>>137238930

Violence should never be the first option but should never be over looked either. The thing is that we are not anywhere near resourceful as one might think. A protest does nothing but create more ammo for the MSM and Commies. How else are we getting our message across other than beating our chests, and waving our sabers?

Funny as hell, the other night on the MSM (ABC World News) They were talking about North Korea and how one man defected to South Korea after reading a panflet about what the Norks were doing. Now this man is in South Korea flying by balloon more panflets to persuade others to defect as well.

If propaganda can be that powerful, why are we not using it? Why aren't we putting our messages in the schools? The newspapers, on flyers, in panflets, in emails, on social media, every damn where. Oh censor ship?? How many times does a man toss away the Chinese take out menus left on his door before finally deciding that "hmm I am in the mood for Chinese tonight"? You want to fight? You have to build an army first and the only way you are going to do that is to move them to your cause.

We are only but the few awakened because we actively searched for it, others don't care and don't dig any further than to plant their flowers. If you want to know the truth, you have to dig deeper, to the roots of it all. No one will see the roots unless you dig, and it is up to us to show them those roots and how to dig for themselves.
>>
File: 2017-08-12-22-48-15-.jpg (9KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-12-22-48-15-.jpg
9KB, 300x166px
I feel pretty disheartened and sick of all it.
We are at the downward slope now, civil war is inevitable
>commies feel they have free reign to go all out now for some reason
>msm will double down
>normies won't stand for this shit
>more fights getting more violent
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.