[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"wtf i hate /pol now"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: j.png (166KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
j.png
166KB, 500x532px
>"I always thought that /pol/ wasn't serious about this"
>"are you guys actually racist? wtf i hate /pol now"
>"I thought that you guys were just memeing, this is horrible"
Just a reminder that these threads are shills. They're trying to make you think that /pol was always just joking, no one here actually hates degeneracy and that people here who unironically have right wing views don't belong here. Don't fall for it. Lefties and jews are scared. They saw that we can stand up for ourselves and will not give up.
>>
>>137231731
THE WHITE RACE AND MAINE BEING UNDER POTENTIAL SEIGE IS SOMETHING TO BE BROUGHT SERIOUS ATTENTION TO. THE RIOTS CAUSED THIS TO GET WAY WORSE THAN IT NEEDED IT TO BE.
>>137223056
>>137223056
>>137223056
>>137223056
>>137223056
>>
>>137232431
Most of them are shills, but I know for a fact that faggots like this exist in real life. I knew one at college who was "redpilled" and liked to "trigger SJWs" by talking too loudly and obnoxiously about edgy, provocative things. And yet, whenever you brought up mass deportation or even something tame like war with Saudi Arabia he would always act a little taken aback, as if he wanted it to be a joke but could somehow tell it wasn't. These people treat their 'ideology' as a phase which they secretly think they'll grow out of. Most importantly, they're only willing to become "redpilled" as far as suits their ego and doesn't sacrifice popularity.

I never found "triggering SJWs" to be rewarding or clever. It's the equivalent of torturing an animal that's too stupid to understand what's going on and just keeps thrashing about. Instead, the animal should be quietly euthanized, not out of hatred, but simply because they are a danger to those around them.
>>
>>137232431
Yes, exactly. Shills are out in full force.

Sad that they're so desperate, they think they're winning, but everyone sees through the shilling and false flag ops now.
>>
>>137233980
The shills need their army of useful idiots.

There are many useful idiots.
>>
>>137232431
You are the shill
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.