[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear America, you will reap what you've sow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1491869697154.png (244KB, 713x336px) Image search: [Google]
1491869697154.png
244KB, 713x336px
Before you fat burger fucks start with those predictable pathetic "commie" ad hominem memes, let me just say this;

All the shit that's happening to your country right now are repercussions and payback. Yes, payback. Your country was prime facilitator for jew money, you willingly submitted to jews in order for them to give you some money so you could consume like absolute degenerate retards. You stooped to absolute lows to reach these goals, letting jews drag the white non-jews into wars, killing around the world, oiling the jew owned military industrial complex. Plus those sweet 10 million per day for your greatest ally. You are the sole epicenter and cause for world jewry and their despicable plan.

Now you see it on your turf. Now you have to deal with that jew-owned 24-7 paranoia news cycle talking about YOU (non-rat whites) and chastising you. You won't be able to "peacefully assemble". You won't be able to use many of tech products. You will be labeled. Outed. Until some of you snap and do something out of line - which in your case is probably throwing more than 0.5 punches. You will be imprisoned or sued. You won't win. Trump won't save you.

That is all. I can't say I empathize with you. I don't care. I live in a "shitstain literally who" country, not glorious america LMAO. I live in a country where swastikas get drawn on football stadiums (yes football, you armored rugby faggots), in a 99% white country, we are not tax-prisoned worldwide like you, we don't tax crypto, we don't prosecute white majority, abortions are illegal, SJW cancer is kept at bay and there are no niggers or jews here.

Keep deluding yourself with stories about muh constitution and whatever. Soros knows what he's doing. Soon, one of these days, some of you will snap and take up on guns. You are being destroyed by jews and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

Enjoy your freedom.
>>
File: church of shadilay.gif (753KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
church of shadilay.gif
753KB, 250x251px
It's too early to call it nigger. The next 4 years are going to be fascinating to watch unfold. I believe in the white race.
>>
>>137233044
>It's too early to call it

Actually it's already unfolding. I hope you're aware that they, your masters, the masters of your freedom glorious amendment muh AR15 land, the hooked nose men, they won't let you "win", whatever that means, in any capacity.

Trump's victory may have been a glitch in the matrix, although I'm skeptical - but let's say it was. Let's say that one slipped, although the more I think about that scenario the more I laugh - but ok - let's say it Trump just "happened" out of left field.

If he won, you definitely won't. They will stomp you out.
>>
>>137232426
Hello, Serbian. Do the happy Croat-Goats know a half-Turk bitch-rat Serve-ian is among them? Do you sweep their floors? Other than larping along on an Adriatic Handicrafts and Artworks board, are you of any use to the world?

>Muh Jews gonna git ya', America!
>Uh hate Umurricum
>Uh hate muh Jooooosh
>So Adriatic, so fail
>>
>>137233435
Jews won't stop shit. They need other people to do the dirty work. They are week feeble little rats who rely on brainwashing the masses. They will be ripped out of there homes, and slaughtered in the streets like wild animals. I'll give it 20 years tops.
>>
File: 1438833214420.png (787KB, 1637x682px) Image search: [Google]
1438833214420.png
787KB, 1637x682px
>>137232426
>>
>>137233634

Pretty pathetic. Keep trying, hone your skills.

>>137233681
>Jews won't stop shit.

Hubris won't help you, it never helped anyone.
>>
>>137233873
>Hubris won't help you, it never helped anyone.
Including you?
>>
>>137232426
That's the truth , amerifats wont admit it though , their Egos will get in the way of understanding

in fact the USA has been used as the number one bastion of globalisation , even better puppets than the british empire

now we just need a one world government after all the rapefugees destabilized the peaceful first world countries , mission accomplished
>>
>>137234016
>Including you?

If you activate your almonds a bit you will see that I'm not gleeful, I'm actually sarcastic. I don't hate America, on the contrary, at one point, you were the promised land, the land of the free.

You dropped the ball and you keep living in the past, and you think that you can meme it back into existence.

> Whites won't be majority in the US, never again.
> Single income household with white picked fence won't happen again
> Antifa commies aka jew-organized antagonists won't EVER back down
- jews are waging war on goyim
- you let jews run amok all across US
- you do the math of what happens next

Empires rise, and then they fall. I hope you're aware of current US trajectory.
>>
>>137234301
>blame the US for rapefugees
That's right, if it wasn't for the US and the joos, all those rapefugees would be staying in their peaceful paradise countries. It's the US's fault that you are providing a better quality of life than the Mideast and Africa. It's our fault that you let them pour into your countries unimpeded. It's our fault that you lavish them with gibs.
>>
File: 531210_640x640.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
531210_640x640.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>>137235112
>It's the US's fault

I'm not sure if you're just being standard amerifat dumb or actually stupid, but - yeah, the mudslime problem in Europe is 100% America fault.

Your pathetic slave goy army does Israel's bidding, hence (((arab spring))), Libya etc.

It actually is completely US fault, orchestrated by your jew masters but you were the thugs who brought chaos about.

You can think of it as that old Mad Max Thunderdome movie, MasterBlaster character, that's US, big retarded bully aka the Burgerfat goyim and dwarfy nasal-voiced hooked nose small ugly master jew.
>>
File: IMG_1702.png (510KB, 2519x1539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1702.png
510KB, 2519x1539px
>>137235904
It's Europe's fault the Mideast is shit. Your half assed colonial system forced unnatural nations on tribal regions, which worked sort of with your military backing, until you abandoned them. Some of those nations held on clinging to the US for support, some clinging to the European Soviet Union. The ones that held on to the soviets, or were held down by them, all all worse off today, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Sudan, pretty much every nation that has a red dot in pic related.
>>
>>137236966
>It's Europe's fault the Mideast is shit.

It's actually fascinating anon, to see how brainwashed you burger goyim are...
>>
>>137237310
Its pretty interesting to see how unwilling you are to own up to your own problems. Our own immigration problems with the Latin America are a result of our better quality of life and an unsecured border. Your problems are the same, but don't accept any responsibility for them, just blame the US and the kikes.
>>
>>137236966
>http://i.imgur.com/hrJS8fP.jpg

Use your brain. Imagine if the muslim world or the nigger world were united under one nation.

If we hadn't divided it we would have a much bigger, united threat to deal with. Mass population displacement is going to happen anyway because of overpopulation/unsustainable resource infrastructure.

Maybe those half arsed random lines weren't so random?
>>
File: 1493403457644.jpg (130KB, 625x614px) Image search: [Google]
1493403457644.jpg
130KB, 625x614px
>>137237720

Good goyim, based magapede.
>>
>>137237879
Like I said, they worked as long as you were there to manage them. When you abandoned them not so much. I also wasn't just referring to borders, but the nations themselves. You can't dress Afghanistan up and call it a state in any real sense, it's a tribal region, for example. What little statehood is there will fall apart as soon as we leave.
>>
>>137236966
fucking alboniggers literally ruining our reputation
subhumans along with every gypsy
>>
>>137238337
Be a man and take responsibility for your own problems.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.