[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you proud of yourselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: idiots.png (465KB, 713x451px) Image search: [Google]
idiots.png
465KB, 713x451px
I had two grandfathers on opposite sides of WW2.

My dad's dad was a corpsman in the Fascist army. He was in the invasion of Russia, and he was part of the 5% that made it back, otherwise I wouldn't be here. He thought he was making his country great. He was there for his comrades. After the war, he got his MD and became a pediatrician, following the same principles he'd grown up with.

My mom's dad was with the "white" (catholic/monarchist) partisans in 1944-1945. He didn't get to kill anybody, due to poor aim, apparently. He did get to help hiding two Jewish men and one woman in a coal dump for two weeks while they were making their escape towards Switzerland, in fact, that is how he met my mom's mom.

They got along well after the war, otherwise my parents would never have been allowed to date and I wouldn't be here. They both cared deeply about their country and their culture, and had more in common with each other than with people who had managed to keep away from the front lines.

This all to say that what started here a few years ago finally resulted in some cowardly asshole plow a car into an unarmed woman. YOU FAIL AT BEING A NATIONALIST. YOU FAIL AT BEING A FUCKING NAZI. YOU FAIL AT FAILING.

Are you tired of winning yet? Yeah, people shitpost. The problem is that there's idiots who take it seriously. It's not fun anymore. Stop this before it gets worse. You have the power to.

There is yet time to return to sanity.
>>
>>137231986
Fields is a fucking idiot, but I won't be held responsible for his actions.

t. Not a Nazi. Just someone who cares about his people.
>>
>>137231986
I'll never understand why there's a picture of Voltaire with this quote.
>>
File: community of idiots.png (227KB, 418x421px) Image search: [Google]
community of idiots.png
227KB, 418x421px
>>137233143
better?
>>
>>137233415
Yes thank you
>>
File: iuSVSXLHDP.jpg (20KB, 559x500px) Image search: [Google]
iuSVSXLHDP.jpg
20KB, 559x500px
>>137231986
So, let's recap: the left violently attacks their political adversaries whitout fail, because apparently they cannot allow the existance of anything who is more right winger than Chairman Mao. When they go and try to disrupt a right wing political rally, i have seen them doing things that would make an african warlord proud: they use women and children as human shields, they toss fireworks and home made grenades full of nails and screws into groups of people without even caring if they are their intended target or not, they attack elderlies who dare to protest their thuggery with baseball bats and bike chains, they destroy and plunder shops who are unlucky enough to be located in their path, they essentially bribe hobos and immigrants with a "shelter" and some shitty food so they can use them as police baton fodder. Also, from time to time, they also send bombs and anthrax to people they label "fascist". Now that the tables are turned and somebody did an atrocity to them, they complain. It's very typical of commies, to start a war and then complain when their opponents actually begin fighting it by their own rules.

The only ones who need to stop their bullshit are the lefties. If they weren't constantly crying for revolution and shoving down their asinine ideology down everyone throats, getting violent if they don't have their way, "conservative" idiots who do these kind of thing would not exist, and lives would not be ruined because of politics.

Besides, an obvious shill and traitor who hides behind the flag of the Second Soviet Union (AKA the EU) has no business talking to americans or anyone in the western world about morality.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.