[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HISTORY IS REPEATING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 71381-004-534732C4.jpg (36KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
71381-004-534732C4.jpg
36KB, 600x350px
This is really starting to creep me out

Around the time of WW2:

Hitler rises to power as a nationalist candidate wanting to put germany first. economic development is stimulated. Hitlers brown shirts (nationalist miltita) clash violently with radical left wing mobs in the street.

Pearl Harbour - the japanese attack pearl horbor as it is a regional defense base and a threat to the japanese imperialism. WW2 begins.

2017:

Donald trump rises to power as a nationalist candidate wanting to put america first. economic development is stimulated. nationalists clash violently with radical left wing mobs in the street.

Guam - the north koreans plan an attack on guam forward airforce base as it is a regional defense base and a threat to the chinese imperialism.

WW3 begins?
>>
The differences is, the allies are now the axis, and the allies are gone.
>>
>>137231668
im not 100% that makes sense
>>
>Pearl Harbour was the start of WW2
>>
>>137232033
It means that the nazis will have zero opposition this time, maybe a few hold outs in europe but that's it.
>>
>>137231545
Very similar

Prob won't take off now as everyone is banging on about the car riding over those lovely people holding cup cakes and flowers
>>
>>137232435
American education bongbro
>>
>>137232465
in my analogy the modern day nazi's are trump supporters.

i dont think that hitler gassed 6 million jews, there is no evidence for that and so i'm saying they just wanted to protect germany.

who are the nazi's in your analogy?
>>
>>137232435
thanks for splitting hairs

i did say 'around the time of ww2:'
>>
>>137232435
Ehh once again Aussiefag proves they don't teach history in the ocean
>>
>>137232703
The western powers will shift hard right. We are the nazis this time around. Communists create nazis, nazis don't pop up on their own.

So shitload of commies = shitloads of nazis in retaliation.
>>
>>137231545
>around the time of WWII
Nigger you don't know when WWII started?
>Pearl Harbor begins WWII
Seriously how old are you? There is an age limit on this board.
>>
File: discuss.jpg (784KB, 1569x4001px) Image search: [Google]
discuss.jpg
784KB, 1569x4001px
>>137231545
>wonder why
TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
>>137228426 → →
>>137228426 → →
>>137228426 → →
>>137228426 → →
>>
>North Korea
It looks like the Cuvan missile crisis in 1962
>>
It never happens tho
>>
>>137235123
To be honest WWII's start date is retarded. The Sino-Japanese war started in 1937 and its pre-1939 death totals are included in the WWII total yet somehow World War II didn't start until 1939.

If we're being technical WWII didn't become a global war until Peal Harbor because that was the event that linked the European theatre to the Pacific theatre.
>>
>>137232435
So much this
>>
>>137231545
>Pearl Harbour - the japanese attack pearl horbor as it is a regional defense base and a threat to the japanese imperialism. WW2 begins.

>pearl harbor started ww2
>australian education

the invasion of poland by the natsocs started ww2 you cretin.
pearl harbor drew america in the war.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.