[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jewish man larps as white, MSM blames whites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0035.jpg (161KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
161KB, 1024x743px
So, let's get this straight, shall we?

Some Jewish asshole larping as a white man because he had psychological racial identity issues with being Jewish plows into a street of Antifa, BLM and other known violent protest antagonizers, that were in the middle of the street, (obstructing traffic to begin with) protesting and attempting to and it can be argued did infringe on a groups' 1st and 9th amendment rights, mind you, while the police were told to stand down by the mayor (as confirmed by the ACLU of all places) and I'm suppose to believe he is actually a member of the Alt-Right, which are self described WHITE nationalists, and is somehow the fault of white nationalists after which the march that was scheduled, legal, and having all permits in order, was illegally and unconstitutionally disrupted and forced to disperse by the local, state, and national guard all the while allowing the protesters to be assaulted with sticks, rocks, bottles, fists and pepper spray...

I'm getting reeeeeeeeeeal sick of this "Everything is the white mans fault." horse shit.

The narrative will be sold. The world will believe that the "Alt-Right" (anything right from sucking a Marxist professor's girl dick) are evil and violent. The eagle is fucking dead. There are no wings to our bird anymore. Make no mistake. It will be "us" vs "them".

We have one option at this point, support the Alt Right and expose this motherfucker for what he is, not one of us at best and a plant at worst.

Make no mistake, we are fighting against a narrative that will be very hard to control. Support in mass.

Civil war is fast approaching anon's. Prepare. When they drag the evangelicals into this shit, that's when shit is really going to hit the fan. Mark my words, they will.

This will in turn truly...Unite the right..
>>
Is anyone else here ashamed to be white today? I never thought I'd be saying this but today showed me what us white people are capable of when grouped up. It SICKENED me.

I think we all, as a collective, are responsible for those deaths that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia. We've incited racial riots and caused people to die all because we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us.

I, admittingly, voted for Donald Trump, shamefully. I voted for him because I was high on the frog pictures and the memes and all the laughs and keks. I did not vote him in to empower racists to kill people.

I am now voting for Hillary Clinton when she announces her bid for the 2020 ticket. I encourage everyone else to do the same thing.

How are we going to find girlfriends/boyfriends who will respect us as human beings if they look us up on these political websites and figure out our political affiliation?

Everyone should make a YouTube video immediately so a filmmaker can compile it all and let the world know that we will not trouble them anymore... we'll go quietly and we won't be an issue.

I am so sorry. So, so sorry...
>>
>>137231252
try harder shlomo
>>
File: IMG_0038.jpg (139KB, 540x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.jpg
139KB, 540x792px
>>137231252
>#Runover a Commie
>>
File: alienmaster.jpg (12KB, 560x416px) Image search: [Google]
alienmaster.jpg
12KB, 560x416px
>>137231252
Your anus bleeds, yet your testicles don't drop.
>>
>>137231252
>I am now voting for Hillary Clinton
my fucking sides!
>>
>>137231060
How do we know he is Jewish?
>>
>>137231060
you seriously trying to paint challenger drivers as crowd killers? fuck outa here only women drive stangs thats why they crash into crowds so often
>>
>>137231252
I too am ashamed. Dude could've gotten at least three more, he was in a car ffs.
>>
>>137231060
I said this in previous thread and I didn't get response, what I want know is how did they know it was him, did he get out of the vehicle or did they run his license plate? So far this is my observation on the situation, it was a self driving vehicle that hit all those people and they blamed the white man for it.
>>
>>137231516
Lol
>>
>>137231711
He got spooked when antifa bashed in the back of his car with a bat and mashed it, which caused the wreck. He then threw it in reverse and got the fuck outta there.
>>
>>137232090
Slow down the footage. He begins to slow down. Antifa faggot steps out and swings and nails back right bumper/tail light.

>critical hit
>>
>He's a J-J-Jew

Wow OP, are there any lengths those evil Jews won't go to to make white supremacists look bad?

kek
>>
File: IMG_0045.jpg (55KB, 497x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
55KB, 497x438px
>>137232687

Need I remind you of Rule # 1 of pol?
>>
File: discuss.jpg (784KB, 1569x4001px) Image search: [Google]
discuss.jpg
784KB, 1569x4001px
>>137231060
>who else?
TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
>>137228426 → →
>>137228426 → →
>>137228426 → →
>>137228426 → →
>>
File: 1501667916983.jpg (34KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
1501667916983.jpg
34KB, 480x486px
>>137231252
You have been posting this message for 24 hours straight, you dirty reddit faggot. We are all still proud. Hopefully someone will ram into some fags today.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.