[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stand up White Man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Why is it that after all this (((they))) hate whites more? This should have been a wake up call. This should make every one of non-European descent fear every white man that crosses their path. (((Law))) does not matter, show strength; you have a concealable fire arm with no ccw? Carry any way. Be ready to take down any thing that questions your authority. We are beyond politics, even if "white pride" as an ethos does not fulfill your motives you still need to protect yourself. All minorities definitely see you as an enemy now, they don't care about you actual stances, they will kill, will you?
>>
(((yew)))
>>
>>137230699
No, minorities do not see me as an enemy. I'm not some neo-nazi faggot larping a race-war because I got bored living in the corn-fields of Iowa.

You guys look like idiots, but no one is confused by the difference between you hillbillies and the rest of us.
>>
>>137231011
(((they))) thirst for our blood.
>>
>>137231367
Nah. Other people are just living out their own lives, as involved in theirs as I am in mine. No one cares about you, anon. That's what all your conspiracies are ultimately about: convincing yourself that the rest of the world is personally interested in you. It's because you need to grow up. The world doesn't revolve around you, and no one finds your life any more interesting than that of any other random anon. You're just not that interesting, to strangers. Everybody else is just trying to do a job, pay some bills, and spend some time with family and friends.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.