[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who won in Charlottesville?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hitlerwithtits.png (31KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerwithtits.png
31KB, 450x340px
Kinda ironic how Anti-Fa won the battle in Charlottesville by having the least amount of kills.

How does /pol/ feel about the victor in today's battle?

Or was there even a winner?

I would love to hear some Nazi Punk's opinion.

pic unrelated
>>
>>137230068
didn't most of the right wingers go home after the police/national guard were called?
>>
>>137230068
I guess it's an anti-fa win since the media are lying their asses off as usual so you have to be half-way convinced to look into what really went down. Those half-way convinced will be reluctant to take the non-pc side because of the car crash, and recent converts might be swayed from the alt-right back to defeatism and nihilism because of the death.

Would've been a win if not for the car crash.
>>
>>137230315
kinda sad to think that the woman who died could have lived if she'd only listened to the authorities and gone home when told to.
>>
>>137230068
>1 landwhale dead
>dozen+ broken
>hundreds in tears
antifa won, top kek.
>>
>>137232244

the forklift wasnt ready to bring the landwhale home
>>
>>137230068
The cops got a nice paycheck i would assume
>>
There's people here calling for more violence so it's safe to assume the alt-right is finished. Expect places like this to be dismantled shortly.

It's parallels to the Korea situation are striking. The alt-right talked big and threatening, but just as North Korea firing a nuke at Guam would be their suicide note, the alt-right just became a terrorist organization.

You just had to give them a reason.
>>
>>137230068
>Who won in Charlottesville
Nobody
>>
>>137230068
Rigged tdm. Game isn't fair
>>
>>137230068
you kill your enemy - they win
>>
Is the statue still going down?
>>
>>137230068

Only the left believes that if you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
>>137230068
Antifa didn't really "win", the larpers just lost on their own.
>>
File: 1-france-759.jpg (44KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
1-france-759.jpg
44KB, 759x422px
>>137230068
It's true, we lost. If you run your enemies over they win.
>>
>>137230068
Dodge won. So much free publicity for the Challenger.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.