[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear White People

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (155KB, 532x526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 532x526px
I'm tired of living under this upside down black-culture-driven jew-controlled plague that's destroying America and Western Civilization as a whole.

Dear white people, please figure this shit out and regain full control of American culture! I support your race 100% and I'm begging you all to please make this happen. I can't take the liberal propaganda anymore. I can't take the open racism and hostility against white people, by the media, and especially by blacks (god I fucking hate black culture). White people you guys built this empire, then lost control of it. I need you guys to fix this mess asap.
>>
>>137229495
we got this my nigga
>>
>>137229495
>I need you guys to fix this mess asap.
Western civilization is not even worth rescuing at this point. Let it all burn, so that the people who are strong enough to survive can rebuild into something better.
>>
>>137229495
obvious bait post
>>
>>137229767
No, I need it fixed in my lifetime. I need it fixed asap. I need the liberal media to be so out-framed and out-played that they can't push the lies anymore. They can't keep creating this cancerous culture, uplifting the most baseless and savage groups, like black culture, and shitting on the founders of this great empire of Western Civilization, with its beautiful history and rich culture.

Why aren't all the univisities controlled by the right, promoting white identity, patriotism and infusing a healthy understanding and view of white/western culture? Why aren't there a gazillion right-controlled media outlets? Why isn't the entertainment industry controlled by the right? How the fuck did you guys let this happen????? I know why, really, it's because white people are too good, so good that this trait got used against them, and this fucking state is the current outcome.

I'm burned out. I try to unplug and zone it out but it's always there, either on tv, movies, the internet, or irl, the reality is there that white people have gotten hustled, have been stripped from possessing any positive white identity expression while every other culture is encouraged to be as racist and tribal as possible. It's the craziest thing to be aware of. I see how all of Western Culture is just being completely pimped out by those who have managed to seize control it (jews/the Left) and I desperately want it to stop. It's becoming unbearable.
>>
>>137229495

Don't worry, we'll have to rip out nigger and jew babies from the womb and cover the sky in ash, but in the end it will all be worth it.

A white planet: the way earth was meant to be.

Be prepared to convert garages into gas chambers using monoxide fumes from cars. We can exterminate entire communities in a day.
>>
>>137229608
Here hold my beer
>>
>>137229495
That's it, white man needs to awaken. If the race responsible for virtually everything positive that mankind has accomplished over the last 3000 years get's jewed, blacked and muzzed, then we are all fucked. There is no hope for any of us. We will slip into a very long darkness if this happens, almost literally because of the flood of niggers.
It's actually so bad in the UK that even as a non-white you cannot talk about this stuff in everyday life, and when you do find someone who listens you get a nihilistic groan of 'what can you do' or a nonchalant agreement followed by a return to TV/fast-food media.

>>137230942
>I try to unplug and zone it out
No you faggot, that's wrong. You make it worse by doing that. You've eaten of the fruit of the tree of knowledge, now live with it and speak the truth.
If you want it fixed then get the fuck out there and help them. It's hard and requires courage, but white people have been so brow-beaten into self-hatred by 70 years of brainwashing that, whether they admit it or not, they NEED non-whites on their side.
It'll give their movements a lot more legitimacy to the masses whose agreement, or at least compliance, is needed to fix this shit.

If you value truth, virtue and prosperity then do something.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.