[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada, YES!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40914118

>guy gets caught shoplifting
>shop offers him job

If you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
Oh dayam

they should have threw him in a cell and melted the key. Fuck Canada for not making an example of him and making him another useless cunt on society.

Damn them for giving him a chance!
>>
>>137226052
We have to put the cancucks out of their misery already, its gone too far. This is the only humane option left.
>>
>>137226052
I guess crime DOES pay
>>
>>137226052
How is this a bad thing? The police officer help him turn his life around. In America they would've put him in jail and he would still be a shoplifter. This is why I like Canada, people actually care about each other and treat one another kindly.
>>
>This young person has been facing his own difficulties in life and he was looking to straighten out all that by providing for his family and trying to get a job," Mr Jeyanesan said.
This individual didn't have any resources.
He wanted to go get that job. That was in his mind. I think he truly made a mistake.The teenager had told the officer that his father was sick, and that the family had suffered difficult times as a result. Constable Jeyanesan said that thanks to some friends who were willing to help out, the elder man is now employed as well.Speaking to the BBC on 7 August, Mr Jeyanesan's staff sergeant Paul Bois praised his actions. Arresting him [the 18-year-old] wouldn't have been in the best interests of anyone,he said. I reacted very positively to the news; all issues were resolved by the action the officer took.
It reiterates our goal of being positive role models in the community.
>>
>>137226870
>>137227201

fucking leaves

this guy is a degenerate that will continue shoplifting because he actually works there now, he has direct access to the warehouse.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to steal from the shop you work in once you know how the IT system works.
>>
US has the highest incarceration rate in the world. How is that working out for you?
>>
>>137226391
thrown
>>137226416
it's

Working out as well as their education system.
>>
>>137226052
Neat, can I get a job that way too? I've been unemployed for the past 6 months

BRB, robbing the nearest private clinic.
>>
>>137226391
>giving a job to a shoplifter in a shop so that he can keep stealing without security
checking up on him

Yeah, great idea.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.