[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

James Fields legal discussion.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 475
Thread images: 48

File: jamesfields.jpg (22KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
jamesfields.jpg
22KB, 534x401px
What's going to happen to James Fields in terms of the justice system? Any lawyers want to offer an opinion?

Please, no edgy shit in this topic. I want an actual discussion on how the justice system is going to treat James Fields.

From my understanding, people were hitting his car and threatening him, which caused his actions. Is he likely to be convicted of second degree murder? Is he going to have to pay for these people's medical expenses? What's the legal precedence here for a motorist attempting to flee an angry crowd who kills/injures someone?
>>
>second degree murder
Care some Burger explain this? What are the exact difference between degrees of murders?
>>
File: 1502614327512.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1502614327512.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>137225993
It means if you killed them hard or soft.
>>
>>137225993

Generally my understanding is that first degree murder is premeditated, while second degree is some act of passion in the heat of a moment.

I read that Fields was charged with second degree murder, that seems way too harsh given that an angry crowd was threatening him. If someone smashes a rock on a car windshield, even if it isn't traveling that fast, it could go through the windshield and hit the driver in the head.

I really don't think he has much legal culpability for what happened, given that the angry crowd put him in fear for his well-being.
>>
>>137225993

>First-degree murder: any intentional murder that is willful and premeditated with malice aforethought. Felony murder is typically first-degree.

>Second-degree murder: any intentional murder with malice aforethought, but is not premeditated or planned.

>Voluntary manslaughter: (also referred to as third-degree murder), sometimes called a crime of passion murder, is any intentional killing that involves no prior intent to kill, and which was committed under such circumstances that would "cause a reasonable person to become emotionally or mentally disturbed". Both this and second-degree murder are committed on the spot under a spur-of-the-moment choice, but the two differ in the magnitude of the circumstances surrounding the crime. For example, a bar fight that results in death would ordinarily constitute second-degree murder. If that same bar fight stemmed from a discovery of infidelity, however, it may be mitigated to voluntary manslaughter.

>Involuntary manslaughter: (sometimes referred to as fourth-degree murder), a killing that stems from a lack of intention to cause death but involving an intentional, or negligent, act leading to death. A drunk driving-related death is typically involuntary manslaughter (see also vehicular homicide, causing death by dangerous driving, gross negligence manslaughter and causing death by criminal negligence for international equivalents). Note that the "unintentional" element here refers to the lack of intent to bring about the death. All three crimes above feature an intent to kill, whereas involuntary manslaughter is "unintentional", because the killer did not intend for a death to result from his intentional actions. If there is a presence of intention it relates only to the intent to cause a violent act which brings about the death, but not an intention to bring about the death itself.
>>
>>137226216

It could go either way in court, desu. The prosecutor might try to use his family to leverage a plea bargain, though.
>>
>>137225790
Hero!
>>
>>137225790
>What's going to happen to James Fields in terms of the justice system? Any lawyers want to offer an opinion?
It depends on intent and context of the situation.
Involuntary manslaughter could be argued if it can be argued that he feared for his life. This only carries a light prison sentence.

Second degree murder can be plea-bargained down to 20 years, or life in prison if he fights and loses.
>>
>>137225790
The guy is a obvious psyop, look a his facebook that was archive and die, when he is in jail somehow, le pepe, le hitler, le feels and muh dodge, the goal is this: the fbi will frame the altright and this guy, the msm will talk about this to 2 weeks then some rep. will pass a bill to classify the altright as a terrorist group:

https://archive.fo/PWSRp
https://archive.is/Vd4oV
Is too perfect, the memes are too superficial
>>
>>137225993
First degree means he was planning and had evidence that he was specifically out to commit the crime.
Second degree means a random act of violence.
Accessory to murder means he assisted in the killing of someone else
Manslaughter is the equivalent of 'I wasn't doing it with murderous intent, but the thing I was doing obviously would have resulted in someone dying, and then my actions resulted in their death'.
Involuntary manslaughter is 'I wasn't doing it with murderous intent, and the thing I was doing wouldn't normally result in someone dying. But someone died as the result of my actions anyway.'

Manslaughter and Involuntary Manslaughter are two very common plea bargains for self defense cases. IE: the "I feared for my life" defense.
>>
>>137226407
Here's the thing though, involuntary manslaughter through negligence still requires intent to commit an action that isn't the murder ie. you intended to drive drunk, you just didn't intend to hit the person.
If there's footage out there of a brick or bat hitting his car just before he accelerates he could argue it was not a voluntary act. (he didn't intend to cause death AND he didn't intend to accelerate)
>>
>>137226638
this
>>
>>137225790
There was a tweet by some woman (can't find it and don't know who she is but she had a verified checkmark, a screencap of it was posted here) who said the general opinion of the police are that the driver was active out of fear rather than malice

Obviously it's a different state so the laws may be very different, but the video that went viral a few years ago where a guy drove his SUV through the group motorcyclists who surrounded him in NYC. They weren't even attacking his car, just surrounded it in an aggressive manner. A few people got hit and one was paralyzed from the waist down. The driver was never charged.

The only footage I've seen of this so far is after he was accelerating away. It's also worth noting that if he really wanted to kill a lot of people he should have turned and slammed into the large crowds on the sidewalks instead of hitting the car in front of him.

I think there is a chance he may get off, it all depends on what was happening when he first began to accelerate.
>>
>>137225790
>Capital punishment is a legal penalty in the U.S. state of Virginia.

CHOOO FUCKING CHOOO

NO BRAKES, FAGGOT
>>
>>137226216
Makes no sense. Let's say I point a gun at your head and you feel threatened. If you short me that's self defence. If you, feeling threatened, shoot an innocent bystander there's no self defence.

Regardless the key in murder charges, as opposed to manslaughter, is intent. Did the accused intend to commit a crime, intend to cause harm. 1st degree is premeditated. 2nd is intentional, with malice forethought but not planned. Part of it is the nature of the act and its consequences. For example, if I pull the trigger of a gun and kill you, a resonaoble person would condone that act would be an intent to kill; if I deliberately trip you and you hit your head in a freak way and that kills you, a responsible person may not conclude the act was an intent to kill. That's why some states have 3rd, or voluntary manslaughter, which are crimes of passion or anger when the intent isn't necessarily to kill, but that is the result. Involuntary manslaughter is when the accused kills but did not intend to, or kills through negligence (drunk driving is an example) .

2nd seems to fit the bill.
>>
File: I_Feared_for_my_life-hahahaha.jpg (234KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
I_Feared_for_my_life-hahahaha.jpg
234KB, 1200x807px
>>137226606
>Involuntary manslaughter could be argued if it can be argued that he feared for his life

Good luck with that !
>>
File: uncutvid.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uncutvid.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>137225790
he isn't going to be charged at all lmao
>>
>>137225790
didnt some american states pass some law saying you can run protesters over who are on the road
>>
>>137228099
Good luck with that. The video shows self-defense on the part of the crowd. They rush his car AFTER he strikes those in front of him.
>>
>>137228544
that video does what you say. but other videos from a different angle show that the car was hit before and that is what the lawyers will use
this guy is a hero
>>
>>137225790
He is going to get the book thrown at him.
Seriously, this guy is fucked.
He accelerated INTO a crowd on a road that was already blocked by other cars. Even if you are trying to drive away, this is not what you would do.
Then to top it off he reversed out of the area, endangering more people and fleeing the scene of the accident.

This guy is fucked, if you cannot see that you are truly beyond help.
>>
>>137228626
Post them.
>>
>>137228626
>this guy is a hero
Why?
>>
>>137225790
>justice system
Killing niggers and antifa is the real justice
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>pay for their medical expenses
>>
>>137225790
I have read that a witness was describing a scrawny white guy with a beard. I think the guy might still get off the hook, since he might be a random bystander
>>
>>137226407
So the best thing he could say is he was scared and panicked?
>>
>>137228853

Yes, and considering antifa is basically defined by destruction of property and violence he would have a good case for it.
>>
>>137228099

Its going to be difficult for the prosecution to make a case when this video shows people actively hitting his windows with baseball bats.
>>
>>137226407
>involuntary man's laughter.
Sounds about right.
>>
File: 1496398253464.jpg (83KB, 533x755px) Image search: [Google]
1496398253464.jpg
83KB, 533x755px
>>137225790
Honestly stuff like this really disturbs me.
On one hand you feel bad for the people who got hurt.
On the other hand, you feel strongly that those who held the driver against his will and intimidated him (possibly causing him to fear for his life) bare some serious responsibility for what happened.

The question then becomes... how do we judge those who because of entrapment, intimidation and fear for their life caused by others chose to plow his car through people purposefully blocking him and perhaps a few innocents behind them?

If that man was in a car and another man was holding a gun to his head and told him to drive through the people would be charge that man with a crime?
Is that really any different?

Really confusing.
Part of me feels like under certain circumstances I think he should get off and those who entrapped him should possibly be charged but I just don't know
its a complicated one for sure
>>
>>137225790
When is this mugshot from? He's clearly spotted wearing different clothes on the day of his arrest and during his arrest.
>>
>>137228853
/pol/ is so smart they first misidentified the assailant as an antifa member, then when that wasn't the case they turned it into a conspiracy, and now are saying he acted out of fear. /pol/ is delusional this dude is getting life.
>>
>>137228099
Wtf. Ok. This guys a hero. They even chase him forward after the first hit. The cars getting swarmed. Almost ANY maneuver is justified.
>>
File: 1498932864208.jpg (15KB, 250x318px) Image search: [Google]
1498932864208.jpg
15KB, 250x318px
>>137226788
>Involuntary Manslaughter
88 confirms.
does seem like the best fit though. hope he won't be thrown to wolves over this. hell, i'm not ever sure he's guilty of that desu

>MFW he gets off scot-free and we see the greatest chimpout since mike brown
>>
>>137228544
>rushing a car that just crashed with a baseball bat
>self defense
How many layers of weed are you on right now?
>>
>>137229198
>/pol/ is one person
It is not inconsistent or backpedaling if different people are reacting to facts as they emerge.
>>
>>137229198
Why didn't he kill more then? Basically both cuckservatives and libtards are masturbating furiously making up their own narrative before all the facts are even out yet.
>>
>>137228099
love the people attacking the car from behind.
>>
If there's clear footage of him being attacked before he starts accelerating he gets off.
If there's clear footage of him accelerating without being attacked he gets 20+
If there's no clear footage roll the dice and wait a year.
>>
Gonna take a wild guess that he'll be charged with terrorism. Billions of homeland security dollars will now go into monitoring and disrupting 'nazi' ideological groups.
>>
He will obviously go to jail as hes but a stooge. Its so obvious narrative being pushed its not even funny
>>
>>137229234
Did he run over niggers? Soros is really slipping. Nazis running over faggots is a non chimp dispute.
>>
>>137229419
/pol/ was right

once again
>>
>>137229198
>people have different opinions on things when the facts aren't completely clear
well fuck me, who would have thought that
>>
>>137228099
Yeah, it's gonna be Zimmerman 2.0
>>
>>137229198
We're not saying that's the actual reason he did it, we're saying it could be used as a defense.
>>
>>
>>137228544
its self defense to rush the crowd with a car since they like your family is anti White.

its self defense to rush when they hit the back of the car since car is standing still after his rush its not self defense of leftist.

in short you are going to get killed nigger
>>
>>137227685
>Makes no sense. Let's say I point a gun at your head and you feel threatened. If you short me that's self defence. If you, feeling threatened, shoot an innocent bystander there's no self defence.

Uhhh dude? The law does cover this, because that does happen in robberies.

When someone robs a store, and the employee attempts to shoot the robber, even if the employee misses and hits someone in the background, the robber gets the legal blame. The robber created the situation in the first place.

Are there any lawyers here or people good with looking up laws? What's the legal precedent for a motorist attempting to flee an angry crowd who kill/injures someone?

I really wouldn't call it second degree murder. That's fuckin' bullshit. It's involuntary manslaughter at best.
>>
>>137228099
all those black block motherfuckers were chasing him
>>
>>137229540
this
>>
>>137229052
...yeah, after he rammed into them at speed.
>>
they're going to treat him as a scapegoat. america is furious with white men. he's the perfect person to scapegoat and punish for the collective actions of the alt-right. regardless of whether he is guilty of his charges or not, i suspect he will not be out of prison in a very long time. wont be hard to convict him if he goes to trial.
>>
>>137229852
i dont know if they got off or not but there has been a shitload of protesters hit by car videos coming out of america this year, keep it up because its fucking entertaining
>>
File: Mr.-Mercedes.jpg (383KB, 1400x2122px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.-Mercedes.jpg
383KB, 1400x2122px
>>137225790
Lawyer will pin it on Stephen King.

https://youtu.be/Igyy_rnaw-Q

(premiered earlier this week)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>137227262
>I think there is a chance he may get off, it all depends on what was happening when he first began to accelerate.

This. But we already got a pretty good look at what happened.

He had a very, very long way toward the crowd including a lot of turns for him to be able to take to avoid it.
>>
>>137229540
i looked at the vid again, you can see someone hit his car before he floors it and you can hear a bang before that but can't really see it.
>>
>>137229772

It's a valid defense if a rational person in his shoes could reasonably have acted as he did. It may get him off if the woman died after he reversed, but if he hit her going in there doesn't seem to be any evidence he was hit with the bats earlier.

Even then, you can lock your car doors and it's going to depend heavily on the court venue situation, probably even moreso than the facts themselves.

------

Why do we care again, though? Either it's a false flag, so the trial will be rigged unless we can prove the false flag op existed, or it isn't, and he's just a dumbfuck.

In that case, we should try to focus as little as possible on him and hope he shuts the fuck up, and we should solely focus on the order for police to stand down + the civil rights violations by the mayor/governor.

I think we should compare him to the Dallas shooter, post "why did no one on the left feel beholden to distance themselves from this man when he shot 5 police officers dead", etc, instead of trying to turn doughface here into a martyr and chaining ourselves down with his crimes.
>>
>>137226638
This response is 100% correct. This entire thing was a psyop from the word "go". Wake up newfags, the jews are at full-blown kikery desu!!!!!
>>
File: chakra pepe.jpg (30KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
chakra pepe.jpg
30KB, 500x467px
>>137229222
It is so
>>
>>137229343
>automobile driver is slamming into pedestrians
>rush car to remove him from vehicle and stop further harm to MORE pedestrians

None, you?
>>
>>137225790
Stop giving any fucks, you cattle
This is a distraction
The actions by TPTB to stop a peaceful rally after it was permitted and backed by the ACLU. This is what's important
The police once again let the left run riot and punished those attending what should have been a peaceful rally
Fuck, I despair sometimes
>>
>>137227685
>well what if I just reframed this case with a stupid analogy that doesn't work because I'm stupid
t. armchair lawyer
>>
>>137230218
>He had a very, very long way toward the crowd including a lot of turns for him to be able to take to avoid it.

This. Plus the guy was at the Nazi rallies. He knew full well there was a counter rally and decided to drive towards it anyways.

>They attacked his car, he panicked
That's not a valid defense. Maybe for fleeing the scene, but he rammed the crowd well before anyone hit the car.
>>
File: Untitled.png (278KB, 499x392px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
278KB, 499x392px
he's innocent.
>>
I heard on the internet one of the protesters was running a pedophilic pizza store out of his trunk. You must acquit!
>>
>>137230464
B R E A K L I G H T S
>>
>>137226638
The media can't talk about anything for 2 weeks. Have you been paying attention?
>>
>>137228689

If he didn't reverse out of the area, the crowd would have smashed into his car and murdered him.
>>
>>137225790
Old fag and natsoc since 2001 here. This entire show is a psyop. This guy is what is called a "crises actor" for false flag attacks designed by jewish men. Wake the fuck up newfags. The jews are committing kikery on levels never seen before. This is designed to de-legitimize the rigtht as well as pit the white race against ourselves. THINK! 1488!
>>
>>137225790
>>137225790

Well he's basically going to get a death sentence, because he's definitely going to jail, and as soon as he gets there some black guy is going to stab him in the throat.
>>
>>137230784
That's not for the reverse that he will be charged, that's for the forward.
>>
There's another video angle that isn't just the ending where you can see a dude throw what looks like a brick or a bottle at his car right before he accelerates into the crowd.
>>
>>137230383
Agreed. A distraction and a psyop full of crises actors
>>
>>137228689
And if he claims to not have seen the car behind the militant protesters already with their clubs and sticks in their hands?
>>
>>137230878
Because blacks in jail care that much about white communist women.
>>
>>137228099
>post video of car flinging 6 gorillion ANTIFA into the gas chambers
>this totally exonerates him bro
Weaponized schizophrenia
>>
>>137230309

So what is the proper response?

You know how these false flags work -- think back to whichever other one you were convinced was also true. The perpetrators give us bits and pieces, either accidentally or on purpose, and as we howl that it's a false flag, most Americans can't parse the evidence or who simply don't care. They then end up thinking we're paranoid and delusional, and morons/infiltrators here amp up the most insane claims as they arise.

Discussing and investigating here is one thing, but when this shit leaks into the mainstream and is then never proven, it's just more "pizzagate tinfoil" to most Americans. It doesn't help us at all.

So back to the question -- what do we do?

Trump is already working on it: We blame the mayor/governor for pulling resources and therefore leaving people unprotected -- on MANY sides.

This course of action turns EVERYONE PRESENT into a victim, and makes the local Democrat government as responsible as the "murderer" himself. It also ensures that the type of bill they want to pass no longer has the right moment, because they have to play defense.

Keep searching for real, hard evidence of a psyop, but until we have it, the proper course of action is to support Trump and Sessions and act surprised people would even consider asking if you "support" what car-guy did.
>>
Should police be blamed for this for not having control of Antifa?
>>
>>137230878
He'll go straight into solitary PC. No death penalty. 10 - 20 years. Less with good behaviour.
>>
>>137229493
I love how they are completely oblivious to the reverse light.
>>
>>137230961

no, but they don't really like white supremacists
>>
>>137228689
He likely didn't see that there road had cars further down. They will argue he should have reversed out rather than sped forward though.
>>
>>137229026
What are the chances that he defintly gets acquited without, so that he does not spend a day in jail?

There is already footages where he was attacked by a mob.
>>
>>137231206
No chance, he is definitely doing time. Even with a plea bargain he will get at least 10 years they are going to make an example out of him to save themselves the rioting.
>>
ÃŒf a woman in a car would have done that surrounded by angry men would she got away with that?
>>
File: 1445310068320.jpg (63KB, 388x525px) Image search: [Google]
1445310068320.jpg
63KB, 388x525px
>>137231027

My good man, saul alinsky tactics work in this situation best. As we have learned from the opposition.

You have to give as good as you get
>You have to give as good as you get
>>
>>137226638
What I want too know is how did they know it was him? License plate or did he get out of the vehicle? This is my hypothesis it was a self driving car that hit those people and they framed the white man.
>>
>All these people saying it was a psyop

I said no edgy shit you fucking conspiracy theorists.

This topic is for discussing what happens if a motorist is threatened by an angry crowd and kills/injures someone while attempting to flee.
>>
>>137231354
>he will get at least 10 years they are going to make an example out of him to save themselves the rioting.
thats not how the justice system works mate
>>
File: dindu.jpg (12KB, 250x217px) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
12KB, 250x217px
>>137229642
he ran over at least one- pic related- leaving him in a reverse planking maneuver with a look on his face that betrayed a sudden cognitive ability to reassess his life choices and perhaps even the very nature of Gibs themselves.
>>
File: 1370535337607.jpg (29KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
1370535337607.jpg
29KB, 570x533px
>>137225790
This guy absolutely needs to get free. Just imagine the absolute state of asshurt and further acceleration of the race war if, that would happen.
>>
>>137231206
>What are the chances that he defintly gets acquited

Good. All it takes is one juror out of twelve that is sick of commies.
>>
File: carattack.webm (710KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
carattack.webm
710KB, 1280x720px
He's definitely getting the death penalty. 100% Nice attack level premeditation going on.
>>
>>137231019
They violated the nap, retard.
>>
faggot shouldnt have been there in the first place. why the fuck he bring his car and why drive in the streets where there are protestors.

and if this is the cause you believe in, knowing what the jewnews does he should have sacrificed himself. let himself be stoned by those Antifa cucks to become a martyr

Weak minded fucker. if you live by the meme you should die by the meme
>>
Can someone post a slow motion version of any of the angles so we can analyze the vehicle of possible damage from before he accelerated?
>>
>>137231446
That's how it works in the US you faggot. Haven't you got a faggot postal vote to jerk off into?
>>
he has to say one thing "I feared for my life" and he'll be free
>>
File: 1502251587299.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502251587299.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>137225790

What are the odds that the leftist terrorist didnt kill her off to make her a martyr? What if sje was just uncounsious and the libtards took it upon themeselves to suffocate her in order to leave you guys holding the bag?

These hellborn are not above anything now
>>
>>137231496
he lives in america and wasn't packing a gun, doesn't sound too premeditated to me. when whites plan on killing they get more than 1 person
>>
>>137225790
>White Nationalists organize rally with the city and the police
>Antifa come along and cause disturbances
>City cancels the rally and brings in police to disband it (THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT)
>All protest/rally permits that allow people to walk on the road are revoked
>Antifa is still walking down the road and protesting, which is now against the law
>Something happens to cause the car driver to accelerate down the road into the crowd of Antifa
>Antifa immediately brings in steel bats (I wonder where they found them on such short notice?) and starts to hit the car
>Car driver reverses out

At this point if Antifa, at any point, blocked him from driving down a road that he is legally allowed to drive down, and if Antifa made him feel that his life was "in danger" (which is entirely relative, having your windshield hit by one person when there are 20 other people like them around your car is "in danger", and it's been that way since the LA Riots), he's going to get off. That is unless they can somehow bring the feels out and make the Jury believe that he did it intentionally, which is hard to prove exactly but let's be honest, his Facebook page is a living meme.

He probably hasn't broken the law, but Antifa and it's supporters will attempt to make it look like he did.
>>
>>137231561
It wasn't illegal for him driving down the road wasn't it? The road wasn't closed.
>>
>>137231354
So, the us judge system is taking into account political circumstances as well? Than they are not unbiased as they claim.
>>
File: 1490326182234.png (395KB, 841x461px) Image search: [Google]
1490326182234.png
395KB, 841x461px
>>137225790
this should be a lesson - pay $100 for a dash cam
>>
>>137231496
That "I'm so startled" camera movement is always a dead giveaway. It's not hard to point a camera even with action unfolding. Fail.
>>
>>137226124
Quality post, Brad
>>
>>137231628

That only works for police officers hahaha.

Police officers and civilians have different standards for self-defense, since the job of a police officer basically requires them to go get in confrontations with general members of the public, they're allowed more leeway.

Not that I agree with it, I think the pigs are a bunch of faggots.
>>
File: car.jpg (29KB, 440x530px) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
29KB, 440x530px
>>137231496
Why would he brake then?
>>
>>137225790
he's gonna get convicted
because he's fucking GUILTY
unless its all a fake
and he wasn't the driver
>watch as this becomes the main defense
>>
>>137231601
yeah thats why george zimmerman is not in jail. and get off your high horse, youve had fags marrying for ages now
>>
File: reginalddenny.jpg (77KB, 650x512px) Image search: [Google]
reginalddenny.jpg
77KB, 650x512px
>>137231791
No, it works that way for everyone.
>>
>>137231496

>1 dead
>"OMG THIS IS JUST LIKE NICE, FRANCE!"

stfu faggot.
>>
>>137227961
>hey are you one of those fash-faggots?
>HEY GET OVER HERE!!
yes being targeted for violence by association is a reason
>>
>>137231689
Good post
>>
>>137231707
it's not a matter of legality. Who the fuck brings their car along to drive in the middle of a demo? If he had any common sense he would have park well away from the area if he had to use his car. IF the demo had then changed and goes to the area where his car was, then leave his car until everything dies down. Get a cab go home and pick it up tomorrow.

Common sense was lacking by this due. not surprising>>137231707
as he is only 20. BUt if's old enough to go to a demo where he knows it's going to kick off, then he's old enough to go to jail for the rest of his life.
>>
File: shame_on_youDodge_challenger_.jpg (203KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
shame_on_youDodge_challenger_.jpg
203KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>137227262
For what its worth
>>
>>137231906

Uhh no, it really doesn't.

If you're not a police officer, and you shoot a woman in self-defense, if she's breaking into your home or whatever, you're probably going to get convicted of a crime.

The pigs can say "I thought my life was in danger", not general members of the public.

General members of the public have to PROVE that their life was in danger.
>>
File: johnnyC.jpg (7KB, 179x281px) Image search: [Google]
johnnyC.jpg
7KB, 179x281px
>>137231813
>Why would he brake then?
if the brake lights lit, you must acquit.
>>
>>137231689
North Carolina has a bill up for a vote that makes the running over of protestors that block streets a noncriminal offense. James is going to get a deadlocked jury on that alone.
>>
File: master race 11.jpg (66KB, 796x1025px) Image search: [Google]
master race 11.jpg
66KB, 796x1025px
Why are white supremacists always such fucking hideous abominations?
>>
>>137231027
put out the idea that the msm was rather quick to find a motive, but when it's black or arab they can never quite guess for weeks
>>
>>137230142
I hope not, I live up the road from him. If there is an influx of traffic and/or camera crews, I'm going to be pissed.
>>
>>137230464

what am i looking at

>>137230612

explain thanx
>>
>>137226638
>Alt-right becomes terrorist group.
>Change name to alt-alt-right.
>>
>>137232046
>it's not a matter of legality. Who the fuck brings their car along to drive in the middle of a demo?
But that's not important. If the rally was banned and all activists/protestors/White Nationalists were ordered to go home (WHICH THEY WERE), cars are legally allowed to drive normally. The burden is on Antifa to not block roads.

>>137232116
You don't know what you're talking about. This isn't about a shooting, this is about the specific situation of being boxed in and threatened by protestors or criminals while you are in a car. Precedent on this was created during the LA Riots.

If you are on a federal highway and protestors are illegally blocking it (which is all of the time, considering you're not allowed to be on federal highways unless there's an emergency or scheduled roadworks), you are 100% allowed to go through them at 100 MPH. If you are in a car and you're being boxed in by people who have a reason to hurt you (throwing a water bottle or a rock is enough), you are allowed to go through them to protect your life. In most situations I also believe that you are allowed to use a firearm to defend yourself.
>>
>>137232046
You're really reaching here, might as well talk about preventing JFKs assasination.
>>
>>137225790
>people were hitting his car and threatening him

From the video, it seemshe was already speeding when that happenned. Also, he fled the scene of the crime and apparently didn't surrender to the constabulary or the police central. And judging by his past (He apparently said to family he was there for the "alt-right" rally/he was photographed on Friday there) it could be judged as premeditated. I tend to see the glass only half empty though
>>
>>137232111
i cant wait for this dude to get off, get ready for the mother of all chimp outs
>>
>>137232111
Yep, we have the same police guys here:

> guy arrested for no other reason than being black
> Tear of the anus of 15 cm with a metal baton
> 6 month hospital, will shit in a pouch forever
> offficial explanation: The guy just sat accidentaly on the officer's baton.
>>
File: swedish pilot.jpg (39KB, 430x550px) Image search: [Google]
swedish pilot.jpg
39KB, 430x550px
>>137231861
>>
File: 1499294364624.jpg (521KB, 751x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1499294364624.jpg
521KB, 751x1003px
>>137225790

or maybe jews staged this so they could put a negative spin on the entire event.

the movement is growing and they have to stop it.
>>
>>137225790
Nothing because it was a false flag, and this fat kid is an actor.
>>
>>137225790
Hopefully he is charged with terrorism and is executed as a traitor to America.
>>
>>137232451
What past? Being alt right doesn't make him a terrorist by principle.
>>
>>137231861
zim-zam had no witnesses and a physical wound. unless this guy has proof that he was assaulted first everyone is just going to see those 30sec of crash footage and decide off of that
>>
>>137232539
what the FUCK is that thing
>>
Who started the violence? Is there any reports / proof who started it?

My guess is of course Antifa but it would be nice with some confirmation
>>
>>137232395
>Not ctrl+alt+right
>>
>>137231412
More than likely, women have more rights than men in this country and that's before the feminazis step in. I mean, you can look up our laws online and see for yourself how much there is just to protect women, especially from men.
>>
>>137232430
>The burden is on Antifa to not block roads.
that fuckign stupid, is a demo, between right and left nothing will be peaceful or go according to plan.

Which is precisely why he should have brought his car int he first palce and been in that position.

he had the legal right to be therem he had the leagl right to drive his car and park his car he had the legal right to defend himself he had all these rights but he made bad choice after bad choice and now he's going to pay for it. and so will the rest of the the right.. this bitch played right into the hands of the left.
>>
>>137232116
not where i live you stupid faggot thats the persecutors job
>>
>>137232758
my guess is its the guys who brought a baseball bat to a protest
>>
>>137232734
it's a pilot, racist.
>>
>>137228099
>it was a peaceful protest
literally 98% of all the people were carrying weapons
>>
>>137229596
Seriously. New president, same shit
>>
File: 1496175301711.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1496175301711.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>137232442
the fuck are you talking about kraut. These were simple decisions he could of and should have made but didnt.
>>
>>137226638
>autist from the alt right that runs people over isn't going to have pepe and Hitler memes
FACE IT LOSERS.
THIS HAPPENED.
IT'S ONE OF YOUR FELLOW TRAVELLERS.
ACCEPT IT AND STOP PROMOTING DELUSIONAL FAKE CONSPIRACIES WITH NO EVIDENCE OTHER THAN AN YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS.
>>
>>137230849
This leaf is right. Wether this guy is a psycho or a psyops commando we are going to get hit hard by this. Not sure what we can do yet but keep digging and wait a few days to see what happens; reactions, media coverage, charges
>>
>>137225790
>From my understanding, people were hitting his car and threatening him, which caused his actions

nobody in the crowd he actually hit had done anything to him.

what he did is simply first degree murder for that reason.
>>
>>137232855
That's not how our legal system works. Our legal system is based on the idea that there is an Ideal Man, an Ideal Society, and a God. The first two are based on the latter.

It doesn't matter if you made a bad choice, and it doesn't matter if other people made bad choices. The law applies regardless. In this case, if he was boxed in first, he didn't do anything wrong. That's it.
>>
>>137232685
There was an article about him on Heavy, their sources seem ok. But him being affiliated with a movement that antagonizes antifa could point towards the fact that it was intentional. If you were a prosecutor, and you saw a muslim man run over christian marchers, what would you think?
>>
>>137230659
>muh russia for half a year

it's all about agenda pushing
>>
>Is he going to have to pay for these people's medical expenses
There's a thought: have we started crowdfunding the medical expenses of these poor commie fucks yet? Consider it an olive branch.
>>
1. He's gonna get the chair

2. I'd be asking what will happen to far-right groups. You gonna get the wireeee
>>
>>137225790

2nd degree murder is done with intent and malice but is not premeditated.

i think he will want to essentially argue that it was manslaughter, 4th degree murder, where you didn't intent to kill anyone, but killed someone out of negligence.

But basically, the system will want to fry this dude. He's a Nazi, after all.
>>
>>137231686
Damn straight, you aim for the high score before you drop. What's the point of going out like that if you don't take as many people with you as possible?
>>
>>137233082
No it isn't

It'd be at best 2nd degree

For first you'd have to prove that his intent was to commit murder and that he planned his actions to some extent
>>
>>137225993
it's imperial measure, doesn't calculate logically
>>137226638
untill clear, this.
>>
If there's any evidence of his car being attacked prior to the collision in a way that made his collision part of an attempt to escape violence then, with a good lawyer, he could very well walk. This is assuming the prosecution can't dig up anything that could be twisted into evidence of premeditation.

If he does walk, there's going to be a biblical chimp out.
>>
>>137232910
Exactly. Why did all the guys running after the car have baseball bats. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>137230453
>but he rammed the crowd well before anyone hit the car.

That looks like it might not be the case.
>>
>>137232451
There is no indication that he was speeding. In fact there is video evidence that suggests he wasn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJhmPJX8Aps

@ 0:01 in this video, you can see he pumps his brakes as he approaches the intersection. You can see his brake lights flash and you can hear his tires screech.

@0:03, as he approaches the intersection at a slower speed, the rear fender of the vehicle is struck by an armed man in a gray hoodie and black pants (far left of the screen). As a result of this assault, the driver accelerates the vehicle to escape the attack. From his perspective, the crowd in the road ahead of him was just a crowd, but they are actually dangerous obscuring two parked cars from the vision of drivers on the road, causing the collision.

In this video, upon collision with the obscured parked vehicle, there is a pause in action by the Challenger driver. @0:15, his car is swarmed by armed assailants, and he springs back into action to escape the assault, putting it in reverse and fleeing backward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE&feature=youtu.be

This was self-defense from beginning to end.
>>
>>137230849
This is very possible
>>
if pedestrians are in violation of local law by walking on the road you go another way or stop and call the police.

you dont carry on driving and run them over. because then you'd have committed a much worse crime than they did.
>>
>>137229790

that's was after. you need to look at what happened just prior.
>>
>>137230382
That's vigilantism, not self defense.
>>
File: 1463749347647.png (267KB, 688x684px) Image search: [Google]
1463749347647.png
267KB, 688x684px
>>137233078
good ol 1 post by this ID

fuck off kike
>>
>>137233330
what about when the pedestrians are hitting your car with bats? Why are peaceful law abiding protesters carrying bats, and potentially breaking the law?
>>
>>137233285
>There is no indication that he was speeding. In fact there is video evidence that suggests he wasn't.

it doesnt matter if he was technically speeding or not. you have a responsibility to act in a sane fashion if the road is crowded with people.
>>
>>137233330
Not if you haven't actually committed a crime!
>>
>>137233234
There is already obvious evidence that thisnwas premeditated, it's the car.
The airbags were intentionally disabled. He's getting the death penalty.
>>
>>137225790
Vehicular homicide
a crime that involves the death of a person other than the driver as a result of either criminally negligent or murderous operation of a motorvehicle. In cases of criminal negligence, the defendant is commonly charged with unintentionalvehicular manslaughter.
>>
>>137233166

You fucking TRAITOR. Assisting the enemy is punishable by death. We should work to bankrupt the families of the injured so that they die of fucking gangrene. We must continue to grind salt into the wound. And there must be more, and more, and more violence, ever increasing, until the swastika flies above ever nation in the world.
>>
>>137225790
So here's the deal:

First degree murder is premeditated.

Second degree is not.

He right now is facing second degree, but if they find that, rather than simply impulsively driving into the crowd, he deliberately sought them out, then it may be upgraded to first degree before he goes to trial.

First degree would carry a maximum penalty of death.

Second degree carries a maximum penalty of life in prison.

On top of that, there are other potentially aggravating factors which could drive him over the top - hate crimes, for instance, are punished more severely.

The people who are shouting about "his car was attacked" are complete morons who don't understand the law - it doesn't actually matter at all. The problem is that you can only use lethal force if you are in serious threat of death or serious bodily harm, *and* you didn't start it.

Deliberately driving into a crowd - which he did, he ran down the crowd from behind - is a clear act of aggression on his part, not self-defense. He was clearly attacking others with that, given he plowed into a bunch of people who weren't even looking his direction, and many who did see him tried to get away.

This means that he cannot claim self-defense - he deliberately attacked a bunch of random people with a lethal weapon who were trying to retreat from the situation.

Moreover, because he attacked the crowd with lethal force, at that point, the people in the crowd have the right to attack *him* with lethal force, because a car can outrun a person on foot, and there is no real possibility of retreat for them if he chooses to keep attacking them. Thus, any injuries he causes while escaping from the situation are not acts of self-defense, but themselves would constitute part of his attack on the crowd.
>>
>>137233086

he made bad choices that got him into this mess. regardless of his innocence or guilt.

I'm not favouring his chances. He's going to do time and he'll have time to reflect upon and regret those decisions he took.
>>
So is it proven that he was one of the far-right demonstrators?
>>
He'll get the chair to make an example out of him
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1280x2504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1280x2504px
>>137177048
False flag shit
>>
>>137231484
Underrated
>>
>>137232855
Now Muhammad is raping the English language too
>>
>>137225790
According to the libertarian system of justice he should get the death penalty
>>
>>137233447
Wrong. He merely has to act in a "reasonable" manner, according to his subjective perspective, to boot. That's self-defense common law in every state. I'd say, given the circumstances of being surrounded by his political enemies, many of whom were armed, several of whom attacked him, he acted reasonably.

I'd vote to acquit him.
>>
>>137233588
piss be upon you.
>>
>>137233461
I dunno, maybe it's a good idea to show an absurd amount of compassion so we can secure a sane immigration policy.
>>
>>137233425
>what about when the pedestrians are hitting your car with bats?

nobody was hitting his car with bats when he began his death ride further up the road.

regardless, you dont have the right to kill people who have not harmed you, as the crowd he actually hit had not
>>
>>137233447
It goes both ways. You have a responsibility to drive safely, and pedestrians have a responsibility to not walk on the fucking road.

>>137233493
That's not justice.

>>137233463
Unless they can prove that he actually went there to start something, he's not getting Second Degree. He's getting Involuntary Manslaughter at best.
>>
File: 1157253611.jpg (95KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
1157253611.jpg
95KB, 624x468px
>>137225790

Does anyone remember the Trayvon Martin case from Florida?

Not that this applies to this case, but Virginia is also a castle doctrine state like Florida, including in public areas, which means that self defense is applicable if there's reasonable fear of imminent death or great bodily harm.

Virginia DOES NOT have the right to repel forcible felonies however. This means the reasonable fear requirement (of death or great bodily harm) must be met. If the criminal has a weapon, then that requirement is more easily met. If the criminal does not, it's more difficult to meet, even if a crime is taking place.

Virginia also requires that you didn't instigate the situation that lead to your fear. This doesn't mean legally going about your business and accidentally provoking someone, but rather showing that it was your motive to provoke them. If you meant to provoke them then you lose the protection of the castle doctrine laws, even if you didn't expect them to retaliate. In this case you're required to retreat. This doesn't apply if you didn't mean to provoke them.

Give this post some (You's) for visibility if you think it applies at all. I don't know about this specific case so I can't comment.
>>
>>137233285
/thread

Can faggots stop running in here and trying to demoralize us with this shit?
>>
Found a slow motion link with multiple angles. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cpj8GFFAM4 doesn't look good, no visible damage before hand. I did not detect brake lights either. Judging but all angles so far, he would have had no reason to accelerate the 3o or so yards forward towards the dense part of the crowd when towards his rear was virtually clear. I could also be wrong, but it seems he started to accelerate close to the crossroad.
>>
>>137233720
kek.
You expect justice in the real world.
>>
my prediction is that he's innocent and there will be hard evidence to support it, but the prosecution will ignore all that and use frog memes and comments from his social media to claim that he was planning on hurting people. I'd say it's 50-50 he's convicted.
>>
>>137233632
>Wrong. He merely has to act in a "reasonable" manner, according to his subjective perspective, to boot. That's self-defense common law in every state

you're absolutely wrong, the concept of reasonable is not subjective it is set by the courts.

you sounds like a bar room lawyer but i have had legal training myself.
>>
File: 1500140472729.png (253KB, 497x346px) Image search: [Google]
1500140472729.png
253KB, 497x346px
>>137228099
>Crowd had bats and makeshift weapons, attacking the vehicle the whole time.

What a shitty psyops. Antifa still looks like a terrorist organization, not the altright. Where are le based Turkish security guards when you need them?
>>
>>137233704
>nobody was hitting his car with bats when he began his death ride further up the road.
And you know this how? You can see people throwing rocks and bottles at the car even before the crash. How do you know what happened before the events that were caught on camera?
>>
>>137233885
BLM vs /k/ 2.0
>>
>>137233540
That lady is thick
>>
>>137233463
Being hit with bat-like objects would qualify as being in serious threat of death or serious bodily harm, if indeed he was.
>>
>>137233885
>50-50
way to keep sitting on that fence faggot.
>>
>>137233889
>i have had legal training myself.

Shariah law doesn't apply here
>>
>>137233451
>The airbags were intentionally disabled.

By what means? Unless the wires are physically cut or the airbag was removed and he has owned the car from new (or from before its last safety inspection) then it's absolute child's play to get that any evidence relating to the state of the airbag dismissed before a jury even hears about it.

For example, he could have claimed to have been replacing the fuses and accidentally swapped the pertinent fuse with a burnt out one or removed it to put in place of another burnt out fuse (there are usually spares within the fuse box, he could claim to have made a mistake when swapping them).
>>
>>137233494
no lol
>>
>>137233889
You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

http://www.tmwilsonlaw.com/criminal-law/self-defense#1

>The reasonable appearance that the use of force was justified is assessed from the subjective viewpoint of the defendant at the time he acted.5
>>
>>137233720
The prosecution has all they need to show he was there to cause trouble.
Why was the airbag not deployed?
The only reason that would happen is if he planned to run people over at high speeds, and hence disabled the airbags to prevent them from getting in the way.
Thank goodness he crashed into cars instead of people, otherwise the fatalities would've been much higher.
>>
>>137233285
It's true that he brakes at two points before he starts ramming into the crowd. But why didn't he back up when he was first hit on the back? The second argument - the pause he marked after he hit the two other cars - don't prove much, at least to me. Your theory is credible, but given the media circus do you think they'll pay attention to that? It's much more obvious to see the rest of it
>>
>>137232430
>>137232779
Should change it to the alt-LGBTQ just to piss the fags off. I mean we call everybody fags already, including ourselves (newfag, oldfag, etc.), the news may actually fall for it being an off-shoot of radical faggots and then there would be all kinds of joyous strife.
>>
>>137225993
if 1000 degrees that mean he was using oven
>>
>>137233954
>And you know this how? You can see people throwing rocks and bottles at the car even before the crash.

you cant see any of that. regardless, you are not entitled to drive into people who have not attacked or threatened you as the crowd he drove into had not.
>>
>>137234079
>The prosecution has all they need to show he was there to cause trouble.

And the baseball bat wielding mob wasn't?
>>
>>137231484
>and perhaps even the very nature of Gibs themselves.

Kek'd.
>>
>>137233993
lol'd
>>
>>137227262
>The only footage I've seen of this so far is after he was accelerating away. It's also worth noting that if he really wanted to kill a lot of people he should have turned and slammed into the large crowds on the sidewalks instead of hitting the car in front of him.

This.

To be morbid, he didn't exactly seem to be making a 'great' effort to run a crowd down, and in fact he seemed to be just wanting to get through it.
Of course there's limited footage, and the MSM were never going to do anything but immediate place it at the feet of Trump, the Alt-Right, and basically it's ideological enemies, narrative in place.
>>
>>137228099
Best HIT USA
>>
>>137233973
lol you're claiming self-defence now, such pussies on the right
>>
He'll cop a plea and do three to five, screencap this
>>
>>137234079
>The prosecution has all they need to show he was there to cause trouble.
What, some videos that were taken as soon as he started running into people, ones that completely neglect the actual run up to the event, which is what decides if his actions were legal or not?

>The only reason that would happen is if he planned to run people over at high speeds, and hence disabled the airbags to prevent them from getting in the way.
Prove it.
>>
File: 1465188281417.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1465188281417.png
20KB, 474x473px
>>137234226
Killing commies always self defense though
>>
>>137234097
>But why didn't he back up when he was first hit on the back?

It was a high stress situation and it makes sense that you'd want to put distance between yourself and the attackers. Reversing would temporarily bring them closer to the front of the vehicle where he was seated.
>>
>>137226407
Thank you, pole anon.

Honestly, I don't think this guy is gonna do much prison time. During the time that he does do, I get the feeling that he'll be looked after by the brotherhood. He'll most likely plea to Involuntary and be out in 4 years.
>>
File: Challenger abandoned.jpg (204KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Challenger abandoned.jpg
204KB, 768x1024px
google maps:

> Monticello Ave at Blenheim Ave Southbound
>>
>>137234028
>>The reasonable appearance that the use of force was justified is assessed from the subjective viewpoint of the defendant at the time he acted.5

yes but what is reasonable and what is not is set by the courts.
>>
>>137225790
He's charged with second degree murder and a whole bunch of assaults, he literally killed someone no way around it he's done, the best he could get is vehicular manslaughter, but highly doubt it.
>>
>>137234226
No one on the right has been aggressive thus far, why would we want to be when we've smarter than opposition until this point. Now we're all shit tier
>>
>>137229104
>What has been seen cannot be unseen

Thanks, buddy.
>>
>hmm i'm a conservative gentleman concerned about becoming a minority in my own country
>in town today are lots of like-minded people putting on a show of numbers
>what shall i do? i know, i'll FUCKING RUIN EVERYTHING and make my views poisonous
I just don't buy it. I do not buy the idea that he intentionally went to a rally with a view to wreck his sweet car killing people and seriously damaging the nationalist movement. It's fair enough for Islamists, since the media bends over backward to defend Islam every time it happens. But nationalists don't have that privilege.
>>
>>137233821
>dense part of the crowd
nigger he was on the road. If he wanted to hit the dense part of the crowd he would've drove on the sidewalk. He's going to get vehicular manslaughter though because his panic still killed someone.
>>
wait, I thought it was some lefty who accidentally drove into the crowd thinking it was all rightists? who changed the narrative? I was hearing that some autists on here traced license plates and found this information out.
>>
>>137225790
shit this kid dont look like smart man.
>>
>>137234189
>And the baseball bat wielding mob wasn't?

doesnt matter if they were.
>>
who cares about antifa? If 200 years ago would the city watch care if all the scum flooded the streets and a few got hurt? I think not.
>>
>>137234097
He likely didn't go in reverse because he was already in drive. And the entire street was lined with people, not just in front of him but behind him. You can see them at 0:08 in the first video. Also, it's not certain he knew where the assault by the gray hoodie man came from, or what nature it was (for all he knew they were throwing bricks at him, how could he know? all he knew is he was surrounded by armed men who were angry with him for no justifiable reason).

The media gave Zimmerman no chance either. In fact, I remember when almost everyone judged him guilty well before his trial, until the facts started to come out. This will be the same thing.
>>
>>137234226
Can't we just get along?
>>
>>137229150
>On one hand you feel bad for the people who got hurt

Really? Keep this in mind: those people would have been cheering if he were on the ground getting his brain stomped in.
>>
>>137234211
>To be morbid, he didn't exactly seem to be making a 'great' effort to run a crowd down, and in fact he seemed to be just wanting to get through it.

get through it by driving throught it?

you see youre not actually meant to do that, human bodies being fragile and all
>>
>>137234371
I think you'll find the presence of a bat-wielding mob to lend a lot of weight to his self defense claim
>>
>>137234312
What is reasonable and what isn't is determined by the jury.
>>
>>137207265
>>
>>137234168
Wrong. There are many cases of drivers being attacked by crowds and driving through the crowd without charges or being aquitted. But I guess a pussy britcuck like you wouldn't know about such things like defending yourself.
>>
>>137234491
If you wanted to mow down a crowd then why would you crash into cars right in front of you?
>>
>>137225790
Depends on how loud he yelled "Alluah akhbar!"
>>
>>137229198
This dude will plea to vehicular manslaughter and be out in 4 years on community control. He'll be well cared for in prison by the Aryan Brotherhood.
>>
>>137234516
>I think you'll find the presence of a bat-wielding mob to lend a lot of weight to his self defense claim

well not really, he had already killed someone when the bat appeared
>>
His biggest problem is that the most obvious self defense moment is when he gets swarmed but any half decent prosecutor will argue that he provoked that attack by you know...smashing them with his car.
>>
>>137233973
The crowd attacked him after he plowed into them. Anything that the crowd did to him *after* he drove into the crowd is 100% irrelevant, because they were acting in self-defense against a lethal threat.

It doesn't work both ways; if you try and shoot someone, they have the right to shoot you in the face. If you shoot at someone, they return fire, and then you kill them, you weren't "defending yourself" - because you initiated the situation, all of your actions are illegal.

You can only be acting in self defense after you do what is known as "regaining your innocence". So basically, if you attacked someone in a bar or whatever, then the fight ended, you walked outside, and the person you attacked in the bar followed you outside and started attacking you, at that point you might be acting in self defense (assuming, of course, that the conflict was not consensual - it if you could back out of the situation, and choose not to, instead you are engaging in a fight, in which case, *neither* party can claim self-defense).

Additionally, given he attacked a bunch of random people, even if it was found that he was attacked elsewhere, he'd still be culpable for his attack on all the random innocent bystanders - if someone shoots at you, and then you pull out an Uzi and mow down everyone on the street indiscriminately, you weren't acting in self-defense, even though lethal force against the person who attacked you might be legally okay, because the other people weren't involved.
>>
>>137225790
So niggers attacked him and he runs over those niggers and homo ?

Sounds pretty reasonable for me.
>>
Months of helicopter ride memes and then when finally one of your lot gathers the courage to actually kill a leftist you're all too faggot to own it
>>
>>137234576
Also, why wouldn't you swerve? Lots of opportunities to trap people between the car and the buildings.
>>
>>137226495

Fields he had a black friend !!
He dindu nothing.
>>
>>137234609
But he was assaulted prior to the collision as well, as shown on video.
>>
>>137234633
>The crowd attacked him after he plowed into them
You know all the facts. Case closed then.

One flaw in your verdict, though, is why would he fucking drive straight into some cars?
>>
>>137234575
>Wrong. There are many cases of drivers being attacked by crowds and driving through the crowd without charges or being aquitted.

the crowd he hit had not attacked him. it was he who drove to them.

you can't intentionally kill innocent people and get away with it.
>>
>>137234593
Thats the best option possible, highly doubt it, and stop talking about degenerate gangs here, those pieces of shit are run by a Jew, there for profit not pro white.
>>
>>137234597
so bats just appear out of thin air now...like itsjust waits until justice needs to be served, and it appears in the hands of those in need?
>>
>>137226216
>Generally my understanding is that first degree murder is premeditated, while second degree is some act of passion in the heat of a moment.
Generally any murder is premeditated except murder during commission of a felony and certain kinds of negligent homicide.

That's what separates it from voluntary manslaughter.
>>
>>137226638
THIS.
>>
>>137234724
>the crowd he hit had not attacked him

Wrong.
>>
>>137231441
In the photos you can literally see a person at the wheel
>>
>>137234724
>you can't intentionally kill innocent people and get away with it.
Sure you can, you just need the right jury.
>>
Also lads, I'm not a driver. How easy is it to accidentally think you're in reverse?
>>
>>137228099
Imagine the Lefty minds when they realized "OH GOD THE WHITE MEN ARE ACTUALLY FIGHTING BACK!" lol

The Saxon is beginning to hate. Things are gonna get interesting.
>>
>>137234633
>Additionally, given he attacked a bunch of random people, even if it was found that he was attacked elsewhere, he'd still be culpable for his attack on all the random innocent bystanders

exacrly, i keep trying to explain this but they don't understand.

they think you can run over anyone you like as long as someone else attacked you
>>
>>137234806
ask OJ, he will give you tips
>>
> be me
>drive car to rally
>find road block by opposition protesters.
>decide to carry on driving through as this is a road and they should not be on it.
>expect to see them part like the red sea.
>Surpised to see manatee on road
>hit it. reverse back.
>think if i can hurry home i'll be able to post up on /pol/
> i never made it home.
>>
>>137234642
Most of us just want peace and quiet.
>>
File: 1444602442235.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444602442235.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>137233750

This is the case, Virginanon here
>>
>>137226407
I would add that what they are charging would give wiggle room for conspiracy case/charges IRL
>>
>>137234776
>>the crowd he hit had not attacked him
>Wrong.

none of them had. they were nowhere near him until he chose to go to them
>>
>>137234393
>And the entire street was lined with people
In the front too, and the crowds appeared the be much denser there. Besides, he knew there would be demonstrators. So why even drive a car there in the first place? According to what we know he originally came to Cville for the UtR rally.
Also to get back on the first argument of speeding through. The street seems to grow rather thin near the end. It's like a bottleneck. Perhaps he used his brakes to avoid crashing on the side, given that as another anon noted you don't need to go very fast to break human bones
>>
>>137234633
>>137234882
>Illegally blocking traffic
>Innocent bystanders
Oy vey
>>
>>137234966
Wrong.
>>
>>137234818
>How easy is it to accidentally think you're in reverse?
Not that hard. But he peeled out, which goes to intent.
>>
>>137234882
>they think you can run over anyone you like as long as someone else attacked you

You literally can. I dont' recall a single case in a america where this hasn't legally backfired on the stupid cunts blocking the road.
>>
>>137234966
Do you read the Guardian, friend?
>>
>>137234719
If you see the various videos of the event, there's no way he could have actually seen the other cars before he plowed into the crowd; they weren't visible from up the street.

You can clearly see this in the video from the back of the crowd. http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/08/12/charlottesville-crash-protesters-video-orig-vstop-dlewis.cnn/video/playlists/charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally/ Go to 33 seconds and watch the attack from behind. You can't see the cars in the crowd.

Dude was a dumbshit. He thought he could just blow through the crowd, he didn't realize that the cars were there at all until he smashed into them.
>>
>>137230784
He could have reversed away from the crowd beforehand rather accelerating into it but he only chose to reverse afterwards. Looks premeditated
>>
>>137235002
Denial.
>>
>>137233991
ok I thought about it some more and I'd say it's
10% he gets off free
40% he takes a plea bargain
30% he gets convicted of a lesser crime
20% he's crucified
>>
>>137233086
>retarded ideas on criminality
>just wants to play the fucking DINDU card for his new murdering hero
>it doesn't matter
this is why you sound like a retarded teenager faggot
keep saying it doesn't matter like a child
>if he was boxed in
but he wasn't anywhere near boxed in
he came all the way from ohio to larp
he could see all the way down the fucking street it was blocked ahead of him
he didn't stop, didn't slow down, took his time and made sure to plow right into ppl he didn't like.
he started assaulting others
someone throwing shit at his car is not an assault he is allowed to defend against as he is in no danger from garbage
if your life is not in danger, you are not allowed to assault people.
once he started hitting ppl with his car, he showed intent to murder, assaulting with a deadly weapon can kill u idiot
once he assaulted with intent to murder, literally everyone in the area can now KICK HIS FUCKING ASS FOR FREE AND KILL HIS STUPID FAGGOT ASS FOR FUCKING FREE in their self-defense for as long as they are being threatened with murder.

if you are so shitty at trolling that you have to assault ppl in your car to try and provoke a violent response, then when they attack you in self-defense, you already gave up your right to defend yourself by being an out-of-control deadly danger to everyone around you.

how stupid are you, kid, to not even think of shit like this?
fucking aussie faggot fucks
raised on a farm and don't know jack about criminal intent beyond trying to avoid getting caught.
piss off
>>
>>137235028
there was a crowd of armed people behind him...they werent very far away since they got to the car fast after he stopped
>>
>>137234966
exactly in that first clip he drives toward them, expecting them to do what? part and let him throw as he speeds towards them?

Nah he's going down.
>>
>>137235166
I honestly I think this is all a good thing though this exposed who's who at least on a small scale
https://youtu.be/YyXMB3hrvVw
SO THIS IS THE POWER OF BAKED ALASKA^
>>
>>137234999
>>Illegally blocking traffic
>>Innocent bystanders
>Oy vey

illegally blocking traffic means its ok to kill people, sure.

they were completely innocent in the context of the driver's crime in that they had not attacked him
>>
>>137235035
Wrong. Stay salty.
>>
>>137235087
You're having a bit of trouble with the chronology of the suggested chain of events..
>>
>>137228099
Ii would be surprised if he wasn't charged with something though, really depends on how much attention this has and state attorney. In cases like this before, none involved a fatality, the driver was not charged.

I imagine he will get charged with involuntary manslaughter and not get convicted.

The big things are that his car as struck first, the crowd had weapons, and they were in the street.

>>137228853
yes and in cases like this that was enough. There have been a few where people have driven through unlawfully assembled protest crowds and over people, and a 2 that i can think of where a guy drove over some motorcyclists. In those cases there were no charges or charges were dropped.
>>
>>137235072
you just bad at math son
>>
>>137231027
They have to begin a campaign to donate to the family of the victims. Unfortunately, ecelebs are the only ones that understands their goals and has been making same positives statements about this movement, so this campaign will approach them to stay like that, because the media will mock any white identitarian 24/7 now.
>>
>>137232116
depends what state but if someone is breaking into your house you can smoke them. if someone had a deadly weapon I.E. pipes, bats ect. you can defend yourself with deadly force. now if i shoot a guy and he goes down and then i dead check him (one shot to the head) then its murder because my life wasn't in danger at that moment
>>
>>137235005
>>they think you can run over anyone you like as long as someone else attacked you
>You literally can. I dont' recall a single case in a america where this hasn't legally backfired on the stupid cunts blocking the road.

no you cant.

you are not entitled to intentionally kill people with your car because they violated a bylaw.
>>
>>137228099
>https://archive.is/Vd4oV
Could be. The Antifa frauds hitting his car make his case that he feared for his life, and was just escaping.

The key would be footage of what was going on before the video that's released. If the rumors of Antifa surrounding his car and throwing rocks and brandishing weapons, he would walk - no jury would convict him. Hell, the DA might not even charge him if evidence like that exists.
There's a good chance security footage from local businesses exist of the incident, of the events before the incident. If they show him lining the car up, and then stomping on the gas - he's a dead man. If they show Antifa attacking him (which is a good bet, they caused the event to be shut down because they were chimping out), this story will quietly go away.
I'll be honest, I laugh every time I watch it. Liberals flying through the air is always funny. I'm sorry that girl died, but she put herself in a potentially dangerous situation, and...well, it got dangerous.
Now I'm gonna go look at the picture of liberal shoes exploding into the air, and laugh.
>>
>>137234972
I mean, he's free to use any public street he wants. The demonstrators were the ones violating the law by obstructing traffic. There is a kind of blaming the victim mentality going on with this case. The driver had every right to drive a public street for whatever reason he wanted. Not only were the demonstrators blocking traffic, but they were dangerously obscuring two parked cars in the middle of the road, robbing drivers of vital information they need to navigate the street. The crowd was behaving so recklessly and dangerously that they were practically begging for an accident to happen.
>>
>>137233540

Posts on 4chan aren't evidence, especially since the photos he's posting don't show the 'Middle-Eastern' gentleman he claimed to have seen.
>>
>>137228853
I doesn't help though that he drove his car from a mile away into the crowd instead of trying to back of if he was scared of the antifa crowd.
>>
>>137228099
STRIKE
>>
>>137230382
Rush 4000+ pounds of steel that's faster than you, AFTER already seeing it used as a weapon... I'm pretty sure dudes question to you still stands, genius. Let me guess you'd rush someone killing people with a chainsaw or flamethrower too?
>>
>>137235214
>they were completely innocent in the context of the driver's crime in that they had not attacked him
They were blocking his means to escape a group of people who were attacking him. That makes them an accessory to the people who were attacking him.
>>
>>137225790
not a hard case, especially if he has proof of some sort of mood disorder like anxiety or something

antifa loves to attack cars with mobs, this happens wherever they show up
>>
>>137229198
>opinions change when new facts appear
>>
>>137235329
Tell it to the judge, cuck. Legally you can run over people blocking your escape.
>>
>>137235005
Wrong.

In a situation where a violent mob descends on your car, it is legal to drive through them - that's an entirely reasonable thing to do.

The problem is, that isn't the situation here - he deliberately plows into the crowd from behind, which is clearly visible in the view of the attack from the rear (there was someone up the street who dodged his car who filmed him driving through/into the crowd in front).

Thus, because he initiated the situation, he's 100% at fault. You do not have the right to randomly run into people in the road; you are legally obligated to avoid any collision on the road, even if the other person is jaywalking or otherwise is where they don't belong.

Deliberately driving into people who are in the street is manslaughter or murder, depending on the situation. It doesn't matter if the person is there legally or not.

The only situation in which you can legally strike someone with your car is when you are defending yourself from them. However, that is not the case here because he deliberately drove into the crowd, thus starting the conflict - if you attack someone, you cannot claim self-defense against their subsequent actions. In other words, if you shoot at someone, they shoot back, then you kill them, you weren't defending yourself, you committed murder.
>>
>>137225790
HE IS GOING TO BE FUCKED IN THE ASS BY A HUNDRED NIGGERS THATS WHAT
>>
>>137234954
>virginanon
something tells me you didnt think this phrase through :thinking:
>>
>>137234776
>>137235002
>>137235219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_orKYk_Q28E

Watch the video, there's no-one around the car for like 2 blocks. He drove straight into a crowd when there were side streets he could have easily gone down instead.

Later in the video people are seen running from where the car was but I'm pretty sure that's just people running to help out at the fucking bloodbath that the dodgecuck just caused.
>>
>>137225993
2nd degree will most likely not stick.Any defene attorney going through the video can see evidence that he was attacked before the event based on how the car was chased as it ent forward. Everybody was scattering out of the road but not more than 2 seconds later you had a group of 6-7 people in a close knit group coming on screen chasing him with weapons. This shows they formed before the crash and were continuing pursuit together.
>>
>>137235354
>I mean, he's free to use any public street he wants. The demonstrators were the ones violating the law by obstructing traffic.

so you go a different way or stop and call the police.

you dont fucking run them over.
>>
>>137235354
>The crowd was behaving so recklessly and dangerously that they were practically begging for an accident to happen.
You could only accuse the people at the front of the crowd of blocking traffic. Everyone else is just trying to get through just like you're claiming the driver was legally. He mowed down a bunch of innocent bystanders by your own logic.
>>
>>137229642
There is a black woman on his hood, right after the car is stopped by crashing into the other one. I'm thinking that was the death, or the blonde on the hood with her - I think her head broke the windshield, but it looked like she was moving.
If it was the black woman, it's gonna be a bloody fall, because they won't listen to reason, even when they're not being lied to by the press.
>>
>>137235441
Somehow those two cars in front of him weren't being attacked. Really activates by almonds. Cearly antifa is violent towards cars.
>>
File: dodgege.jpg (114KB, 750x635px) Image search: [Google]
dodgege.jpg
114KB, 750x635px
>>137225790
>>
>>137235139
They wouldn't have been there if he hadn't accelerated into the situation but had instead reversed away from it which he was evidently sufficiently mindful to do afterwards.
>>
>>137235514
You keep purposefully missing the point. He didn't intend to run them over UNTIL he was attacked by the mob, at which point he panicked and attempted to flee to safety. His quickest means of escape was obviously forward. But there were lawbreakers obstructing his escape. That's their problem. That's why there is a law against what they are doing. To avoid the sort of thing that happened to them.
>>
>>137225790
tldr, do we know his political orientation?
>>
>>137235354
So I take it there were no permits for the demonstration? Yeah, that's a valid argument. But if we take that he was right to use the street as he pleased, AND that he was right to flee/defend himself from the dude who banged the bottom of his car, then what to make of the casualties he provoked down the road? That would still be unvoluntary manslaughter
>>
>>137235470
i concur. These other faggots this he'll zimzam up, but this faggot will a proper Antifa scalp.

He played right into the hands of the left.
>>
>>137233378
But the cameras, in that place and at that time, are all in the hands of leftists and multikultis.
So don't expect anyone to release pictures of what happened before the happening. It wouldn't look good for '''them'''. Keep in mind, that so far, when violence happens at protests/marches the leftists instigated in 100 percent of the cases. Not in the headlines of course, but if you you wait a few days there's always a recant buried on page 6 admitting that the headline about violent right wingers was wrong and that they were actually attacked by masked mystery people.
>>
>>137225790
Murder charges. As for the rest of us? Terrorism laws just multiplied by 10.
>>
>>137235514
>thinking his car wasn't surrounded when he got in it and he had any path to go
please don't be a retardabog
>>
>>137235645
His quickest means of escape were the unobstructed side streets to hie left and right that he drove straight past in order to sufficiently crash into people.
>>
>>137231354
Time served and a long ass probation. He'll never step foot in a prison. That's my bet.
>>
>>137235533
They were not innocent, they were violating the law. And he only mowed them down because (a) he was attacked and fleeing to safety, and (b) they were illegally obstructing his most readily apparent means of escape (and obscuring a parked car, to boot).
>>
>>137235645
>You keep purposefully missing the point. He didn't intend to run them over UNTIL he was attacked by the mob, at which point he panicked and attempted to flee to safety

he was not meaningfully attacked by anyone until he had hit and killed someone
>>
>>137235468
You seem to be retarded.

If you shoot at someone, then they shoot back, and then you shoot them again and kill them, you didn't defend yourself - you committed murder.

As long as you are presenting a lethal threat to other people, you forfeit your right to live - anyone can freely kill you.

Because he drove into that crowd with a lethal weapon (his car), the crowd could legally attack him in self-defense and in defense of others - there was no reasonable way for them to withdraw from the situation, because cars are faster than people on foot. Moreover, there were people who were injured and on the ground, meaning that it was reasonable for them to attack the driver in defense of the lives of those other people.

The driver, while backing away, is still engaged in their attack, and thus, any injuries caused during their escape are injuries they're still culpable for - in the same way that shooting at people while fleeing from a robbery will still get you put in prison.

If they had come across him five minutes later and then started beating the shit out of him, that would be a different story. But that isn't what happened.

Because the driver never "regained his innocence" during the situation, the full duration of the attack is things he is 100% culpable for.

If you walk into a house, shoot someone, then shoot at other people in that house when they go out to defend their friend, you committed murder against all of those people, not just the person you initially came in and shot.
>>
>>137235680
He was at the Unite The Right rally, pictured standing with a Vanguard America shield
>>
>>137228099
Checked.
Dudes with bats... I mean, the peaceful and loving protesters, rushed the car pretty quickly, I wonder if they're the ones he was accelerating away from? Possible altercation from further up the road, from which they were already chasing him?
>>
>>137231441
There are pictures showing someone behind the wheel, you fucking spastic.
>>
>>137225790
Except you put the bullshit in the question already.

He's probably some ZIGHEILing nazi autist from /pol/ who wanted to become an hero and smashed into the crowd like a terrorist he is.

None of the videos up to date show the seconds he smashed into the crowd, people attacking the fucking terrorist with whatever they have to grab is self defense.

Too bad they were protesting so no guns is a nice polic since I believe it is illegal to orgfanize armed rallies. It would be a lot better if that ubhuman nazi was shot dead before the cops came.

Or shot by the cops, like any terrorist should.

jamal=bubba_redneck=achkmed to my opinion. all are subhumans.
>>
>>137235748
There were no unobstructed cross streets at the point which he was assaulted by the gray hoodie.
>>
>>137235645
The fact that those other cars that he later crashed into were not attacked indiscriminately implies the counter protesters were not making the first aggressive moves towards cars.
Furthermore, the lack of airbag deployment shows he intended this violence.
Keep trying your cognitive dissonance though, you delusional Drumpftard
>>
>>137233885
There's no way he's gonna be convicted of anything more than vehicular manslaughter. Mobs of people with bats were surrounding the area. He'll do 4 years and be protected by the Aryan Brotherhood while he's in.
>>
File: Screenshot_11.png (412KB, 835x307px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.png
412KB, 835x307px
>>137235748
>unobstructed side streets
I'm sorry, which part here is the unobstructed part?
>>
>>137235748
there were no side streets where he was you dumbass
>>
>>137234136
There's a Leaf behind this post
>>
>>137235808
Bull fucking shit.
>>
>>137233720
>Unless they can prove that he actually went there to start something, he's not getting Second Degree.
That would be first degree murder. If it was a "heat of the moment" decision it's second degree.
>>
>>137235823
Orrrr

People just saw someone drive a car into a crowd of people and wanted to either help the injured or stop the driver from escaping???
>>
>>137235777
>They were not innocent, they were violating the law. And he only mowed them down because (a) he was attacked and fleeing to safety,

he was not attacked and it doesnt matter two fucks that the crowd was not supposed to be on the road
>>
>>137235821
TL;dr. Drivers have gotten off for plowing through crowds who haven't even attacked yet. These stupid fucks are chasing him with baseball bats he'll walk. Stay mad, faggot.
>>
>>137235896
they were attacking him because he was dressed in the uniform for the alt right he was wearing the shield gear and got in his car
>>
>>137235728
There's video from further up the street showing him driving down the street and hitting/almost hitting people.

It is only after he almost runs people over that people behave aggressively towards the car, which is a legitimate reaction, given he was clearly driving towards a crowd of people with lethal intent.

Even if someone attacks you, you cannot just pull out an uzi and mow down everyone on the street indiscriminately.

But the guy pretty clearly initiated the attack.

If the guy went out of his way to find these people, the charges may be upgraded to first degree murder, in which case he may be euthanized.
>>
>>137231689
It feels the same as when they tried to make Moldylocks into an innocent victim. Liberals have no shame.

I just wish the woman killed could have been Moldylocks, or one of her friends. Yes, I'm cold hearted like that. I want the fear of god put into Antifa, that if they show their faces in public, they get hurt or even die.
>>
>>137232395
But its a car now

left-right-right, fuck im lost
>>
>>137235896
The other cars do not matter. He was ATTACKED by a man wielding a weapon prior to the collision. You can see it on video. @0:03

That's wonderful they didn't attack other cars (although they did, you can see them attack another car earlier in the day on drone footage) but they did in fact attack his car. He responded reasonably to the attack given the circumstances on the ground at the time.
>>
>>137232253
Why are you such a faggot and post cherry picked pics?
>>
>>137228099
hadn't seen this angle. sauce?
>>
>>137236062
And if it were military, it would be left-right-left-right
>>
>>137235919
>>>137235808 (You)
>Bull fucking shit.

show me him being attacked when he was 2 blocks away driving towards the crowd
>>
>>137235896
good luck telling it to /pol/ nazi subhumans, they are already went fullSJW in terms of mental gymnastics to excuse this nazi terrorist.

Also, they joke about the hypocrisy of libtards but in most cases don't see their own. Already springing up about jew_reptillian_false_flag_white_genocide_crypto_attacks.....

/pol/'s hitting the level of mental gymnastics that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>137235906
>>137235880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_orKYk_Q28E

Watch the video

The area with the redbrick flooring is a virtually empty crossroads which he must have driven through to get to the crowd. People do come from that direction but nowhere near enough to have prevented him from exiting via one of those streets.
>>
Why didn't he honk if the wanted to just get out of there???
>>
>>137235896
>airbags didnt go off
I have the seen the front end of a car torn off by another car going about 45, bumper loose etc similar to way it is here...where the air bag did not deploy. It is possible that the speed and impacts were low enough it didnt deploy, or the sensors were damaged and subsequently didnt deploy. It is also possible the Dodge has shitty air bags and sensors too.
>>
>>137235950
He was attacked. You're simply wrong. Ignore video evidence all you like, the jury will not be permitted to ignore it. And yes, he did have a right to flee to safety as he did. He is not responsible for accessories to his assault obstructing his escape.
>>
>>137235972
>TL;dr. Drivers have gotten off for plowing through crowds who haven't even attacked yet

bullshit have they

name a single case
>>
>>137232046
He wasn't driving in the middle of a demonstration, ShareBlue faggot. He was on a street that Antifa was illegally blocking, as ALL demostrations had been shut down by the cops at that point. He broke no law being in the part of town he was in, on streets that were not barricaded by cops.
>>
>>137234593
AB is as about as loyal to whites as nazi LARPers here on /pol/
>>
>>137236106
On 0.03 the people start defending against a terrorist killer who already takes aim to execute his terrorist attack you idiot
>>
>>137236147
show him being 2 blocks away. all videos were of the event only.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170813-060541.jpg (388KB, 1397x1159px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170813-060541.jpg
388KB, 1397x1159px
>>137232116
>>
>>137236147
He wasn't two blocks away when he was attacked. He was less than a block from the parked cars being obscured by the mob. You can see this on the video I know you already watched. Here it is again.

@0:03, far left of the screen, gray hoodie, black pants, assaults rear fender with a weapon.
>>
>>137236229
That guy in the 4wd who ran over a bunch of motorcyclists who were behaving in a threatening manner.
>>
>>137234736

Degenerate gangs run the prison system. Should you ever go, you'll find that you must actively avoid/join them. James is going to be targeted by the niggers while he's in, but the White supremacists will protect him. He's going to be the "flag" in a twisted game while he's there, whether we "talk about degenerate gangs" or not.
>>
>>137236175
>Why didn't he honk if the wanted to just get out of there???

yeah you would think he would be honking all the way to clear the crowd.

unless he didnt want to clear it because he wanted to kill them.
>>
>>137228099
Tfw the dimwit on the right, holding the "Shame" sign...

Now he knows what shame is all about.
>>
>>137235139
>there was a crowd of armed people behind him...they werent very far away since they got to the car fast after he stopped
and wielding their baseball bats. Again, no-one will post what happened just before this. But cameras are already up and running and the stuff postet is all from pretty much the same moment and onward, with the nothing from before, not even the turning on of the camera and getting it pointed in the right direction. So the ones filming is deliberately keeping the moments before the happening from getting published. Nudges the neurons that does.
>>
>>137236061
> I want the fear of god put into Antifa, that if they show their faces in public, they get hurt or even die.

I can feel your insecurities just leak in waves... have you been molested in childhood?

The only thing you'll get my insecure boy is tighterr control on the nazies and gov-t raids to your hgouse for supporting nazi terrorists :) Trump or no Trump.
>>
>>137234576
Why would you use your most prized possession either? Or a mid-sized car? I live in a tiny city that doesn't have shit, but I could go and rent out a full sized box truck from 9am-5pm on a moment's notice.
>>
>>137236231
people illegally blocking road uses a car to kill them legally

case dismissed
>>
>>137236217
There is no evidence of him having been attacked prior to speeding towards the crowd. One person throws something at his rear bumper at one point but that's after he's already picked up speed and is already like 10 feet away, no excuse.

People do come running from behind but that is only after the crash and it's more likely they are just coming to investigate the scene/try to stop the killer from escaping.
>>
>>137236248
Nonsense, there is no indication that the driver means anybody harm until he is attacked. In fact he had already engaged his breaks and slowed down as he was approaching the intersection.
>>
>>137235470
He escaped an angry, armed communist mob, and accidentally ran into the other commies who were illegally blocking the road. The mob had previously surrounded and damaged his car, and continuously damaged the car as he sped down the road, before striking anybody. There is no evidence that he striked anyone on purpose.
>>
>>137236217
>He was attacked. You're simply wrong.

he was not attacked until he hit the crowd. fuck all happened to justify what he did.

if you have to literally freeze frame videos to try and find something that possibly happened to him its not significant.
>>
Oh man can you imagine the chimp out if we get a zimmerman 2.0.
>>
>>137236106
This was after he accelerated into the crowd. In otherwords, he was the first aggressor. He's clearly accelerating full speed before that guy even attacks.
>>137236059
Lmao no, nobody is going to see that shit in 3 seconds through your tinted windows while going 20mph.
>>137235972
All of the casualities were not a result of plowing, but the result of a rear end collision (rear ends are always the fault of the person behind) which pushed 2 cars through a stop sign over a crosswalk running people over and injuring them
>>
>>137236333
>On 0.03 the people start defending against a terrorist killer who already takes aim to execute his terrorist attack you idiot
>>
>>137236439
Wrong. There is no indication that he picks up speed prior to the assault on his vehicle. In fact there is evidence to the contrary, as one second prior he engages his brakes to slow the car. It isn't until the assault that he accelerates, in order to escape.
>>
>>137235618
This. He's gonna plea down to vehicular manslaughter and do 4 years.
>>
>>137236487
you literally are pulling shit from your ass and stating it as fact when evidence is showing otherwise. please stop muhammad we aren't at your 3rd world level yet with indiscriminate terrorism events.
>>
>>137236106
"Your honor, I acted in self defense. You see, the defendant punched me as I was bringing my knife down upon him and it connected BEFORE the blade had even touched him!"

Don't be a fucking retard.
>>
>>137235822
nice of you to post this image!
>>
>>137236398
the nazi autist wanted to move off to being butt-raped by Jamal in prison for the rest of his life in STYLE
>>
>>137235636
>They wouldn't have been there if he hadn't accelerated into the situation
What? a bunch of feral niggers with bats magically appeared after he went forward into a crowd? How does that work?
>>
>>137236522
Wrong. He engages his brakes as he approaches the crowd. A second later he is assaulted. It is then that he accelerates into the parked car being obscured by the mob.
>>
>>137235232
i was talking some hypotheticals there thx all the same
>>
>>137236534
>>On 0.03 the people start defending against a terrorist killer who already takes aim to execute his terrorist attack you idiot

yep whatever happened there was because it was clear his death ride had begun
>>
File: fields-vanguardamerica[1].png (382KB, 586x426px) Image search: [Google]
fields-vanguardamerica[1].png
382KB, 586x426px
>>137236624
First page of results for "James Fields Vanguard"
>>
File: Screenshot_12.png (2MB, 1309x757px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_12.png
2MB, 1309x757px
>>137236162
It's a walking street, mate
>>
>>137236573
SJW grade mental gymnastics, it's hard to accept the truth right? and when it will all be published you'll state that this is a false flag reptillian attack

nazi subhumans are not better than SJWs
>>
>>137236232
Protecting this guy will send a large message to the prison system as he's national news. There's no way the AB would miss this magnitude of an opportunity to show their strength.
>>
>>137236611
Terrible analogy. Here's a better analogy.

>Your honor, I was walking down this hallway when a mob of angry rioters with bats and other weapons obstructed my progess, I slowed down to assess the situation and was attacked from behind, out of fear for my safety, I ran through the mob blocking tthe hallway, that's when I knocked over the fat ass commie who fell and hit her head."
>>
>>137226216
It is sufficient that he placed himself in a confrontational situation and proceeded to use lethal force when confronted for the DA, if the DA was a dick, to charge him with first-degree murder. Bad news? Only niggers serve on most juries in that region, because white people get out of duty almost without trying.

He's getting time, and he will be butt-niggered. From the photos and video I have seen, most of the crowd had their backs turned to him. There is no fucking nigger jury in the world that will be letting him off the hook. He can probably pleas down to involuntary manslaughter and a 5-7 stint in the asspounding playground, but he doesn't walk on bail and he doesn't go free.
>>
>>137236719
good evidence to him being attacked then.
>>
>>137236573
Nope, the brake lights only come on in the first second when the car is across from the guy filming. There are no brake lights that come on since that point. In other words: he never braked after the very start.
>>
>>137236676
>Wrong. He engages his brakes as he approaches the crowd. A second later he is assaulted. It is then that he accelerates into the parked car being obscured by the mob.

he accelerates into the people in front of him to kill and injure them
>>
>>137236573
You can hear the engine accelerating right before the """""""attack"""""""
>>
>>137232116
Nope. Depends on the state - Texas' Castle Doctrine is laughing at your poor understanding of the law.

The bar to feeling threatened is low when a perp breaks their way into a home. If a nigger kicks my door down, and I grab my Remington and put a slug in his chest, I won't spend a day in jail, in the state of CA. In CA, it's a "reasonable under the circumstances" issue - proving you felt threatened if someone breaks through your door is a low bar to pass.

http://www.shouselaw.com/self-defense.html

What you can't use is unreasonable force. If someone is standing on your driveway and you shoot them, that's pretty much going to be seen as unreasonable. Also, if someone breaks into your house, you can't capture him and torture him, before killing him. If a nigger kicks my door down and comes at me, and I use a gun in self defense, I walk. If I scare him off by pumping my shotgun, and I shoot him in the back while he's running across the lawn, I'll probably go to jail. (A lot of dumb niggers think if they break into a house with no weapons, they can't be shot...and they're proven deadly wrong all the fucking time.)
Half the states have a form of Castle Doctrine, and have stand your ground laws.

Know the law before you run your mouth, m'kay?
>>
>>137236854
maoists aren't people
>>
>>137236725
BOYA

fascist will now turn to the "it was a false flag" excuse, I'm saving the picture to savour nazi subhuman tears :D
>>
>>137236762
No mental gymnastics. I am simply relating what obviously happened on VIDEO. You are obfuscating that you push a fake news narrative. You shouldn't expect that a Virginia jury will fall for the same trick. Your tears at the not guilty verdict are going to be tasty.
>>
File: 1491168496666.png (237KB, 1256x407px) Image search: [Google]
1491168496666.png
237KB, 1256x407px
>>137236323
That only applies in Colorado, you idiot.
>>
>>137236573
>>137236835
In other words, he didn't break before the attack.
Also this >>137236854
Plus again: the counter protesters didn't attack the two cars in front of him, why would they randomly decide to attack him unless they felt threatened that he was a terrorist trying to run them over?
>>
>>137236835
He braked a mere second before he was attacked. Which means half a block from the fucking crowd, he intended to slow down and did. He only accelerated after he was assaulted. Again, clear as day, recorded on video. Do you shills actually think a jury will not notice this?
>>
>>137236487
He was attacked before speeding down the road and attacked while speeding down the road before he struck anybody. The baseball bat wielding mob that previously attacked his car is clearly visible in the rear video of communists beating the back window and swarming his car for a 2nd time.
>>
>>137236938
Uh. No. The britbong was saying why he should have turned to the side street; he didn't turn to the side street because its a walking street. The actual road where they crashed was not a walking street.

BOYA
>>
>>137236946
>No mental gymnastics. I am simply relating what obviously happened on VIDEO

the only significant events on the video are this guy intentionally running into a crowd and reversing away at speed, hitting others as he does so.
>>
>>137236841
>>137236854
After he was assaulted and attempting to escape. Prior to the assault, in fact one second prior to the assault, he was slowing down.
>>
>>137237032
>why would they randomly decide to attack him
because they like to attack people unprovoked
>>
>>137237063
See
>>137236854
He accelerated before the attack.
>>137237147
So why didn't they attack the other cars unprovoked?
>>
>>137236988
granted virginia castle doctrine law is a little grey area since it has never been used it is a stand you ground state.
>>
File: walking street.png (2MB, 1218x704px) Image search: [Google]
walking street.png
2MB, 1218x704px
>>137236946
you re either blind or doing mental gymnastics none of your statements are on the video

You are spreading fake news about a terrorist nazi attack and executing SJW-like mentl hymnastics in doing os, ignoring obvious hypocricy

Oh and a bonus

ITS A FUCKING WALKING STREET

Your tears and the collective whine of rightard autists when he'll get bum-sex from his cell-mate Jamal for 25-to life, will be tasty :)
>>
File: 14489992121.jpg (381KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
14489992121.jpg
381KB, 750x563px
>>137233889
>you sounds like a bar room lawyer but i have had legal training myself.

A Londistani who can't play with scissors without a court order trying to into American law? Oh boy.

How about instead of being a freedom hating potato you go suck the tit of your nanny gubmint and whimper about the bad names muhammadackbar called you when he was bulling your old maid.
>>
>>137236841
Lol, this is pure fantasy.
>>
>>137237212
>implying they did not
>>
>>137237032
Who cares why they decided to criminally assault him? They did. He responded accordingly. And he did brake as he was approaching the intersection. And then he was assaulted. THAT is when he accelerated, not before. And it was reasonable to do so.
>>
>>137237212
because the other cars were liberals you moron. He was wearing gear from the event.
>>
>>137237146
>After he was assaulted and attempting to escape

if someone assaults you you dont get to kill people who have not assaulted you.

what dont you understand about that?
>>
>>137237146
Here's what I see

>0:00-0:01
Braking to either regain control of the vehicle or out of hesitation
>0:02
Audible revving as car accelerates again
>0:03
Protester hits back of the car in some futile attempt to stop the skiller
>>
>>137237248
YOU FUCKING AUTIST. DID YOU READ WHAT I SAID?
>>137237094
>>
>>137237300
In america you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxKdDxta8rQ

People blocking the road deserve to be run over. This guy walked.
>>
>>137237296
assaulting a terrosit killer who is executing his attack is called self-defense
>>
>>137237212
Already responded to the bong. It's obvious you're new. Pay attention to the reply IDs.

>>137237248
Everything I said can be seen clearly on video. Welp, this is why we have juries. They will be forced to see what you are purposefully ignoring out of convenience.
>>
>>137233285
He's in the middle of "protesters" carrying weapons.

Threatening environment. They were not weilding found weapons, they brought weapons on purpose, and if there's security footage of his car getting hit before these videos (which I think they will) his lawyers will get him off. Antifa fucked up yet again. Trump needs to get Sessions to label them as a terrorist group, already. There is NO commentary in the press about the number of armed "protesters" in that crowd. That's not gonna fly with any jury.
>>
>>137237296
They never assaulted him. The terrorist threateningly accelerated BEFORE he was ever attacked. You can hear the fucking engine.
The denial is strong with this one.
I already addressed this, see >>137236522
>>
>>137237283
>Lol, this is pure fantasy.

if i accelerate into a crowd of people in my car then i intend to injure or kill them. that's the law, as long as i havent lost control of the vehicle or become impaired in some way.
>>
>>137226216
That's how I always thought of it too, but this dude took a wrong turn somwhere to be in that group of people regardless of the acceleration and thats why he'll burn- this is a bad thing for the movement regardless if stormcucks get their symbol on the MSM- this sets us back
>>
>>137237300
>being this fucking dumb
i hope this is on purpose because in the south stand your ground states you CAN DO THAT
>>
>>137237300
You get to escape by running your car through the only available escape route that's being illegally blockaded by communists.

He will be acquitted 100%
>>
>>137233704
>nobody was hitting his car with bats when he began his death ride further up the road.
You don't know that.
>>
>>137237496
pure fantasy , he'll get 25+ years and be raped by niggers daily. Your tears when this happens for his obvious terrorist attack on a walking street will be tasteful :)
>>
File: iEM0Phk[1].jpg (555KB, 3829x1831px) Image search: [Google]
iEM0Phk[1].jpg
555KB, 3829x1831px
>>137237248
>>137236725
Fair enough

However there was a perfectly accessible side street right before that crossroads
>>
>>137237299
I alrwady addressed this, see
>>137237437
>>137236522
Lmao your "response" was denial. I saw it, and I'm making you go back and read it again so you stop your denial. Hell he even reiterated his claim and you haven't addressed it yet. See here>>137237356
>>
>>137237356
There is no aduble revving of the car engine at 0:02. Now you've resorted to lying because your shit narrative got blown up.

Also, you don't know WHY he braked. You just know that he did. Which is nothing but an indication that as he approached the intersection, he slowed down. You also do not know why the agitator assaulted the vehicle, all we do know is that it was criminal assault. What we can also assume is that the driver heard it (because we did, it made a loud thud) and possibly felt the attack from inside the car, causing panic.
>>
>>137237493
>i hope this is on purpose because in the south stand your ground states you CAN DO THAT

i highly doubt you are allowed to walk around shooting innocent bystanders anywhere in america.

maybe you don't understand the law.
>>
>>137233821
If you watch the videos, he stops, and the Antifa crowd reaches his back bumper - and one of them puts a bat or hammer through his rear window. If people are smashing your rear window - you move forward - especially if you're gacked with adrenaline and panicking.
>>
>>137237565
>You don't know that.

you can see it on video. nobody is doing anything to him for several seconds at the start.
>>
>>137237063
The only one lying here is you, who is in denial that he aggressed first, which is what happened.
>>
>>137237672
>>137237628
It was a walking street, he should not drive there at all

case closed - he's going to be rapped by niggers in prison for the rest of his life
>>
>>137237456
Nope. You're wrong. You can only hear the screeching caused by the break.There is no 'rev'. How could there be? He was in drive. He wasn't in neutral. Are you this dumb?
>>
>>137237741
Meant for
>>137237672
>>
100% acquittal. Watch the little commie tears as they lose the case lol.
>>
>>137237760
What the fuck is a "walking street"? This isn't Europe. Our streets are for driving. That was very much a driving street. As indicated by the fucking fact that there were two parked cars at the end of it.
>>
>>137237717
>If you watch the videos, he stops, and the Antifa crowd reaches his back bumper - and one of them puts a bat or hammer through his rear window. If people are smashing your rear window - you move forward - especially if you're gacked with adrenaline and panicking.

he stops when he hits the people and the other car, yes.

then he gets attacked.
>>
>>137237667
you dig real deep in stupid territory. you didn't address shit because your dumbass keeps spewing aggressor when there is a large group chasing him in formation in the video of everybody scattering. That doesn't happen unless it was pre assembled before the event since otherwise thy would scatter too. Go be a fucking moron somewhere else.
>>
>>137237760
No you dumb nigger, he was not driving at a walking street. The side street in which the britbong wanted the guy to turn to is a walking street.

>Lithuanian intelligence
Fucking nigger tier. This is the third time I'm explaining this to you.
>>
>>137237760
>>137237816

>100% acquittal. Watch the little commie tears as they lose the case lol.

20-25+ years in prison. Butt rapesd by jamal and Chulio daily. The tears of nazis will be sweet :)
>>
>>137237672
>>137237768
There is a low pitched, rising noise at 0:02, like an engine. There's not much more I can say about it, there literally is.
>>
The innate uncivilised nature of Anti-fa bites them in the ass.

If the guy hadn't reversed; how did he know that they wouldn't pull him out of his car and give him a kicking?

We have to assume that thus was a dumb sequence of events that just happened as a starting point, before assuming that it was pre-planned.
>>
>>137236640
You know, you would think if someone was going to intentionally kill/maim a crowd, they'd actually take the route that would do the most damage and would use high speed.
>>
>>137237891
What the fuck is a "walking street"? This isn't Europe.
Jesus Christ you're dumb. This is the walking street in question. Would you drive there?
>>
>>137237940
Yeah tbf that was a walking street, although if you look at the area on maps there was a perfectly viable side street just before.
>>
>>137234724
His rear window was shattered by a metal object the first time he stopped, before he continued forward and hit the car.

You really should find another thread to shitpost in.
>>
>>137237921
Yes, I admit I am in stupid territory.
There are a lot of dumbasses in denial here on /pol/. I'm not the moron here, I'm the ine trying to bring reason into the psych ward.
>>
File: Screenshot_14.png (2MB, 1356x791px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_14.png
2MB, 1356x791px
>>137237891
>>137238055
>pic
>>
>>137237986
It's just the engine, there's no 'rising' to it, that's the distance of the noise as it moves away from the camera you goddamn nitwit. Have you ever even heard a car before?
>>
>>137237990
>The innate uncivilised nature of Anti-fa bites them in the ass.
>If the guy hadn't reversed; how did he know that they wouldn't pull him out of his car and give him a kicking?

for all those people knew he intended to continue his killing spree. they were trying to stop him.
>>
>>137238092
luckily any defense attorney would send you home crying for being this retarded so i don't have to worry since he will get let off.
>>
>>137237760
what the fuck are you going on about? do they not have roads in lithania?
>>
File: Screenshot_13.png (2MB, 1220x869px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13.png
2MB, 1220x869px
>>137237628
This one? Doesn't look very car-friendly either. Unless you're batman.
>>
>>137238055
>>137238100
That's nowhere he was driving. God you people are fucking stupid.

I cannot wait for your tears when he gets acquitted. It will be Zimzam all over again.
>>
>>137238167
Nah, he's getting the chair. I can't wait for you Drumpftards to get real upset when it happens. The Nazi tears will be delicious.
>>
>>137238079
>His rear window was shattered by a metal object the first time he stopped

show us that on video. it's irrelevant anyway, of course.
>>
File: u11l3b1[1].gif (6KB, 325x179px) Image search: [Google]
u11l3b1[1].gif
6KB, 325x179px
>>137238113
As a sound source moves away from a microphone the doppler effect causes the wavelengths to get longer, this would cause the pitch to lower.

Make sure you know basic physics before trying to use it to defend your retarded brethren.
>>
>>137237990

He wont be able to argue self defense on that because he provoked the mob by crashing into them

His best chance is if they had previously attacked him. From the videos i have seen one guy does look like he lashed out at the car as he was heading towards the mob. Maybe that will be enough. Juries might not be sympathetic towards people blocking the street. Id not want to bet my life on it though.

Some folks are claiming he had previously been surrounded that would make things different. It really depends on if a jury believes his life was genuinely in danger before he hit the crowd.
>>
the guy left a trail of bodies for no good reason and people think he's going to get off with it.
>>
>>137238215
Christ, it's this retarded lithuanian. Guess I'll have to explain whats going on in this thread.

>Britbong says "Why didn't he turn to the sidestreet if he was trying to escape?"
>I show a pic of the street he's referring to -> it's a walking street
>Lithuanian idiot looks at my post and goes "HE WAS DRIVING IN A WALKING STREET" "LOOK EVERYONE, IM AN IDIOT" "ITS A WALKING STREET"
>>
>>137238193
A car could fit through there easily, plus I highly doubt there would be many protesters down a street with such low visibility.
>>
>>137234491

You seem to be under the misconception that people act rationally in panic mode.

There's the possibility he panicked when he car was attacked (which explains why he slowed down then sped up again, wrong move for maximum damage). People began naturally moving to the sides of the street, but not in time for him to see the cars parked in front.

Secondly but most importantly, if he was engaging in an act of malice, again, to be morbidly blunt, he should have mounted the curb and actually aim for the greater mass of people with little room to dodge.

I don't know, I'm not the guy, and so it might turn out he was out for blood, but as it stands, one could make an argument his main motivation was fight-or-flight to ultimately escape the crowd, rather than murder.

Time shall tell.
>>
>>137235396
A mile away? Faggot, he went about half a standard city block.

Are you that retarded, you don't know how far a mile is?
>>
>>137238300
He's an inbred Confederate rural/suburban retard. Don't be too hard on him, he can't help it. Maybe he needs to improve his knowledge in the education system.
>>
>>137238254
2nd degree murder doesn't have death penalty as an option but it fills me with joy seeing how little you know about laws.
>>
>>137238437
And how do you plan to turn the corner with there being no fucking room?
Have you driven a car before?
Why would he turn to a fucking alley that is not meant for cars?
>>
>>137238543
It will get upped to first degree since there is obvious premeditation due to the removal of airbags ;)
The police just need to gather all of the evidencd first.
>>
>>137238501
>A mile away? Faggot, he went about half a standard city block.

he doesnt literally mean a mile you autist
>>
>>137227685
Shittiest analogy of the day, might as well start using examples with food, my armchair lawyer!
>>
>>137235808
That's substantially a lie, considering the evidence already available, which has been pointed out to you repeatedly.
Thread posts: 475
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.