[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when the white man died?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: no-white-people-withers.jpg (85KB, 566x448px) Image search: [Google]
no-white-people-withers.jpg
85KB, 566x448px
The catastrophe of yesterday was the last nail in the coffin for the white race. As of today the white race as we know it, is no more.

What are your reactions /pol/? How does it feel to be partly responsible for the demise of our people?
>>
File: Organic_Sage.jpg (159KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Organic_Sage.jpg
159KB, 1600x1600px
>>137223987
>>
I have a better question.

What about Asians and other races during Jim Crow laws? What was their status? For example if you have a whites-only bathroom and a black-only bathroom, where would they be allowed to go?
>>
>>137225461
Depends on the state.
>>
I was deep in your mothers anus that day
>>
deep in your mothers ass
>>
>>137223987
k
>>
File: 1502598174332.jpg (247KB, 1024x850px) Image search: [Google]
1502598174332.jpg
247KB, 1024x850px
Wow. The shills are really terrible at this.
>>
>>137223987
KIll yourself you defeatist fag
>>
>>137223987
You shills are selling the black pill a little too hard. It's a dead giveaway that things aren't going how you wanted'

There's no moral panic from whites aside from the usual liberal cucks.
The fire rises still.
Soon, motherfucker, soon.
>>
>>137228928
If what you were saying was true you wouldnt feel the need to always push the opposite to these obvious slide threads.
You reply because you lost and the world will be overrun by niggers and you know this deep down. Its also all your fault.
>>
>>137223987

We're only getting this party started faggot!
>>
>>137229831
Haven't lost yet, the reaction from white normies that I know is something like "Welp, I didn't want this but if there's gonna be a race war, we are gonna fucking win."

I replied because I like to torment faggots like you with the truth.
It's because I care about you... in a dark sort of way.
>>
>>137229831
>Its also all your fault
It was commies we dindunuffin
>>
hahahhahaha
the only people I talk to are white
Sage you stupid nigger
>>
>small event in america decides the fate of the white race

I didn't even see anything about the incident on national news here in Denmark
>>
>>137233631
It's chaos here in western-europe.
>>
File: 1466276572260.jpg (54KB, 780x636px) Image search: [Google]
1466276572260.jpg
54KB, 780x636px
>>137223987
WE DIED AH FUUUUCK OH WAIT IT WAS COMMIES LMFOAIOFA*ERH*WAHer
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.