[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Purity Spirals (aka you natsoc types need to stop emulating SJWs)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1mu2zm.jpg (94KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
1mu2zm.jpg
94KB, 800x498px
I've noticed that much like SJWs the people sympathetic to the natsoc/ethnic nationalist side of the debate seem to be caught in a purity spiral where they want to seem more ethnic nationalist then others.

Thus any concern that nazi larping and jew naming in public is counterproductive is denounced as either concern shilling, jewish trick etc.

This needs to stop, your approach might work if we had the backing of the mainstream media or major tech companies or if the aversion to people who were openly nazis and white nationalists wasn't deeply embedded in people but you need to wake up. The MSM is not on our side, most Americans even Trump supporters don't like WNs and really hate nazis.

The name of the game is to push normies as far to the right as possible. Civic nationalism ala Trump is as good as it gets right now and his policies if ever really enacted will start shifting demographics in our favor (hes already greatly lessened the Hispanic population growth problem). Don't fuck this up. If the left ever really gets back into power we are all fucked and I don't just mean politically I mean we are going to put be put in camps and killed.
>>
>>137223010
>The name of the game is to push normies as far to the right as possible
if "the right" is neocon bolchevism i dont care either way
>>
>>137223010
Most natsoc larpers are ex-socjus who realized they got played. Sadly they didn't learn their lesson in the process, so they continue with the annoying shit. No appeal to reason will stick, only front bumpers of cars will bring peace.
>>
>>137223145

The feasible limit of the right is Trump in terms of nationalism and Rand Paul (not Ron) in terms of shrinking the federal government.

Modern neocons (ala McCain) are not right wing at all.
>>
>>137223258

Someone Trump got them to act with some degree of discipline (other then that whore David Duke) during the campaign. Now that hes busy trying alone on top of a government that perfectly hates him they've gone back to their old bad habits.
>>
>>137223588

I mean somehow not someone... I need to sleep.
>>
>>137223010
They will not listen to "kikes"(white males, anyone?) like us. Don't bother.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.