[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Typical Jewry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0034.jpg (50KB, 350x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.jpg
50KB, 350x390px
Some Jewish asshole larping as a white man because he had psychological racial identity issues with being Jewish plows into a street of Antifa, BLM and other known violent protest antagonizers, that were in the middle of the street, (obstructing traffic to begin with) protesting and attempting to and it can be argued did infringe on a groups' 1st and 9th amendment rights, mind you, while the police were told to stand down by the mayor (as confirmed by the ACLU of all places) and I'm suppose to believe he is actually a member of the Alt-Right, which are self described WHITE nationalists, and is somehow the fault of white nationalists after which the march that was scheduled, legal, and having all permits in order, was illegally and unconstitutionally disrupted and forced to disperse by the local, state, and national guard all the while allowing the protesters to be assaulted with sticks, rocks, bottles, fists and pepper spray...

I'm getting reeeeeeeeeeal sick of this "Everything is the white mans fault." horse shit.

If they want a war, they'll have one. If kek wills it, Digits will confirm
>>
>>137221942
>those Antifa faggots keep it up they're gonna meet true American power
>they meet American muscle
>omg why the fuck would they do that they're acting like muzzies
>we dindu nuffin - /pol/
This is all so funny. Tuff times. Tuff times call for driving out all new fags and calibrating your detectors to the max anons
>>
File: IMG_0007.png (176KB, 448x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.png
176KB, 448x444px
>>137221942
>1942

Kek? Is that you?
>>
>>137221942
The point that everyone is missing is as such:
The narrative will be sold. The world will believe that the "Alt-Right" (anything right from sucking a Marxist professor's girl dick) are evil and violent. This causes the right wingers that are pretty much centrist and the Civic Nationalists to distance themselves from the car and driver magazine article. Why? Why try to win public opinion when you don't shape it?

The eagle is fucking dead. There are no wings to a bird. Instead the left formed a brush fire, the right became a controlled burn and you have people in the middle of the inferno with hoses about to be engulfed.
There are two options at this point:
Support the actions of the "worst" of the group.
Denounce it.
Not make excuses or try to point out trickery, because you are fighting against a narrative that can't be controlled. So, denounce like they want you to or support in mass.
>>
File: IMG_0002.gif (1010KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.gif
1010KB, 500x248px
>>137222681
Fuck off kike.
>>
>>137222941
You either didn't read or didn't understand what I said. What a waste of a Mike.
>>
>>137221942
So how about you go do something then?
All the alt-right is good for is making pepe images and complaining. All while antifa is actually showing off their dominance.
Sort yourself out, alt-right.
>>
File: images (65).jpg (8KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (65).jpg
8KB, 196x200px
>>137223087
Thanks, here's not amused Brit
>>
>>137222941
Kind of makes sense. Dealing with someone who bases the future of their race and survival on random digits on a Vietnamese finger painting board.
>>
>>137223087
Yeah. My bad. Drunk ATM. Misread it. You're right though.
>>
File: 1502603907658.jpg (404KB, 913x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1502603907658.jpg
404KB, 913x2048px
>>137221942
It's a false flag, people reported the driver being switched out
>>
>>137223570
>write about jewish agenda
>>137222681
>says what we chose to do from this point is what matters
>points out that no matter what they will sell it
>>137222941
>doesn't bother reading and calls person a kike

OP, you might be fucking retarded.
>>
>>137221942
Jewish people are a group of Europeans who simply fucked each other and inbred until they had their own ethnic group. They are white whether you'd like to accept that or not, almost identical genetically to Eastern Europeans.
>>
>>137224225
And yet they have an average IQ higher than the eastern Europeans, I honestly think that they are the master race
>>
>>137224345
>using IQ as a metric for intelligence
the only people i know who say this shit are insecure as fuck

And jews are very insecure
>>
File: 1502009448372.png (157KB, 533x585px) Image search: [Google]
1502009448372.png
157KB, 533x585px
>>137224642
How is IQ not a measure of intelligence? But regardless intelligence is irrelevant, knowledge on the topic is more important, it's just that it is easier to gain the knowledge if you are smart

I see your point but fuck off, there are obviously other aspects of intelligence but IQ is the only measurable so it's the best we have
>>
>This level of self-victimisation

Stop fucking crying faggot. Isn't this what you wanted?
>>
>>137225250
you want to increase your iq right now?
there has never been a legitimate study of ashkenazi iq
>>
>>137227060
Wait really? That doesn't seem right
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.