[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assessing the Situation: From Right White Eyes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: dotdotdot.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dotdotdot.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
So you have some white movement bubbling up from the anxiety of cultural and racial genocide of American whites.

Right Wingers are actively being censored on every platform imaginable. Left Wingers are actively raiding every single Right Winger platform.

The Left Wing has, in these rallies, numerous attempted murders. People have been stabbed and beaten. The Left Wing had been destroying property.

The MSM has done everything it can to vilify "WHITE NATIONALISM REEE". I saw it on fox news today. The guy interrupted one of the fox news guys there saying 'WHOA WHOA DON'T GIVE THEM ANY COVERAGE'.

Baked Alaska was streaming and within two minutes of trying to get to the park he was assaulted with Bear Mace. Now, these guys weren't running around with weapons assaulting people. The Left Wingers were not only trying to get in their way, they were using violence to stop them from reaching their destination to hold some speeches/pr shit.

Now these Left Wingers are claiming they are the victims when they POTENTIALLY make some guy snap. Too many fishy things happening all at once. I don't believe the narrative. I don't. How do you enter an area infested with cops, plainclothes or not, with hundreds and hundreds of witnesses and manage to get arrested without anyone seeing? And the ONE THING that WOULD see it happening HAPPENS TO BE A HELICOPTER THAT CRASHED INTO THE GROUND? WHAT THE FUCK?

The right remains unconvinced of wrong doing.

If the left wants to wing clip this white nationalist movement, then clean up your fucking degeneracy. Look at the fucking crime stats. Look at the 2X+ week abortions. Look at the attacks on our free speech. Clean that fucking shit up.

You think these guys would hate a black man touting an american flag, a rifle, and being in business attire looking operator as fuck? HELL FUCKING NO.

We hate those violent fucking ghetto niggers. The real black men hate those niggers. Same thing with mexicans.

Fuck off.
>>
>>137221540
The Jews are out in full force too, we really angered them. Even FOX, which is obvious controlled opposition, was kind of breaking down.
>>
>>137221918

Yeah. Fox really showed their true colors. They are panicking. The panic is hardcore. That panic really makes me think that it was really a false flag.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.