[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolute cuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: btfo.png (387KB, 530x544px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
387KB, 530x544px
How cucked are those so called "Superior Europeans", your women are literally being taken by jihadi shitskins from "Australia"
>>
>>137220999
yay trips
>>
>>137220999
Nice get
>>
>>137221355
What the fuck
>>
>>137220999
Ironically you're posting this message from Australia. (colonized and built by european descendants). You're posting your message while using a white invention. (computer , internet)...You can't make this shit up.

You have to understand something about the whites you hate. Without us , there is no you. We're the minority. And guess what ? Mudsharks are as good as dead in our minds...They're irrelevant.
We only care for quality.
Quality >>> mediocre quantity.

If that wasn't the case , Africa would be #1 world power.
>>
>>137221538
Kys cuck, show your flag
>>
File: 1489729823095.jpg (37KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489729823095.jpg
37KB, 500x400px
>>137220999
Checked. He's not Australian. Not even close. I don't care if you're born here. Australians are ex British convict descendants. If you got here some other way, you can't come to my birthday party.
>>
>>137221650
Wht about abbos m8? They were here first so do classify them as "Australian"
>>
>>137221538
>>137221608
>>137221650
I think his whole point in the end is that a dutch woman unironically married and had two children with an Islamic terrorist, not that he came from Australia.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (326KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
326KB, 2048x1152px
>>137220999
Nice trips.

Not my fault the women here are absolute degenerate whore who want to be browned.
>>
>>137221608
>Kys cuck, show your flag
Oh and i almost forgot...You're also posting your message in english no less. (white man's language). In other words you're forced to communicate with us while using the language of the people you hate. Again, you can't make this shit up...
>>
>>137222009
Lmao when did I say I hate them? I'm just calling them out for whay they are, if youre gonna try act tough and superior then don't let arab shitskins and Asians fuck your women,
>>
>>137220999
>Getting some Fatima from our Islamic shitskin community
Whitey sure btfo there
>>
>>137222469
>if youre gonna try act tough and superior then don't let arab shitskins and Asians fuck your women
See above.
That doesn't happen in my family , nor my entourage. (friends , their own friends etc..)

And the ones that do are dead in our minds. Out of our group , out of our gene pool. They become irrelevant. And this also goes for people who want to ruin their lives , using heroine, cocaine etc... These people become irrelevant.
When i see a dead mudshark , i don't think to myself: "oh ! poor girl ! what a waste !" shame!"..
I genuinely believe: "Nothing of value was lost".
and "Good riddance".
>>
>>137220999

Hard to say if the Dutch female here is actually Dutch. NL has a large Muslim shitskin minority to draw from and like the three "German" women helping enforce Sharia in ISIS territory only one of them was actually German and the other two was a shitskin and her turd.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.