[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the helicopter the size of a motorcycle or /pol/?Shouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Was the helicopter the size of a motorcycle or /pol/?Shouldn't there be more damage in the surrounding area?

This whole thing reeks.
>>
When plane or any other flying machine hits the ground usually not much is left from it, it's not build as solid as car
>>
>>137217994
Depends on how it came down.

In incidents where the blades get caught on a cable or tree or something similar, usually the whole chopper kind of jackknifes and the tail spins and collapses in onto the rest of the chopper, quickly shredding parts of the hull along with sending the rear and top blades flying pretty far in a lot of pieces.

That or it came down pretty quick and just smashed into the solid ground and obliterated itself. When you see super cars burn out into nothing but a shell it's probably what happened to the helicopter too
>>
its like flight 93 all over again
>>
Cool thanks /pol/
>>
I was up the street and it didn't even look like a helicopter. It was a sphere shape as big as a bear that fell straight down from the sky.
>>
>>137217994
I wonder if these things are still spawning M4s.
>>
Can I get rundown on the helicopter? Where does it fit in with everything?
>>
>>137217994
Helicopter was transporting a protestor who claimed to have insider knowledge that would have led to Hillary Clinton's arrest
>>
File: 1492922454031.jpg (110KB, 976x726px) Image search: [Google]
1492922454031.jpg
110KB, 976x726px
>>137218777
Kek demands answers
>>
>>137218777
it didn't fly so good
>>
>>137217994
considering that only the fuel would be burning actively and that parts of the helicopter are going to be scattered throughout those trees, the only suspicious part is how/why it was attacked/shot down in the first place
>>
Been hearing all kinds of shit about this chopper. I heard this whole thing was a false flag and the chopper caught something in its flir camera that it wasn't supposed to see, heard everything from navy seals launching an emp attack, to the deep state hacking the helicopter to the oathcucks shooting it down, whole things sounds insane.
>>
>>137217994

Obviously you understand common sense. Machines that fly in the air need to be massive and made out of a lot of indestructible materials.

If aircraft were made too light, they would not fly.

When you see a helicopter it is 95% solid hardened steel. The other 5% is a tiny space for the pilot.

And of course you know all helicopters are enormous. Usually the size of 3 football fields.

Fucking kids on r/pol are dumber than any shitskin.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.