[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Leftist doublethink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1502601013862.jpg (86KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
1502601013862.jpg
86KB, 600x878px
>Nobody supports Trump so we have to violently shut down his supporters wherever they gather
>#Notallmuslims but it's ALL white people's fault when one white guy goes on a killing spree
Today's raid has given me a new insight on how moronic and contradictory the left's beliefs really are.
>>
>>137216214
A mudslime runs over some people in Paris a few days ago, nothing from the lefr. This incident happens yesterday, leftists in rabid mode. The selective outrage is pathetic.
>>
>>137216214
>Today's raid has given me a new insight on how moronic and contradictory idiots beliefs really are.
FIFY
>>
>>137216214
I don't have any social media so I can only go off of here. Is it just a small amount of people saying that stuff and we're focused on them or is this actually a legit story and it's really widespread with white hate?
>>
>>137216214
It should have been obvious before but it's true. All of this stuff is simply a war against white people. I'm not a racist and very liberal but I can see it plain as day.
>>
File: 1502140632361.jpg (128KB, 541x601px) Image search: [Google]
1502140632361.jpg
128KB, 541x601px
>>137216214

Leftists not being logical?
>>
>>137216214
>new
Where the fuck have you been
>>
>>137217371
But that's already what he said.
>>
File: IMG_1372.jpg (37KB, 260x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1372.jpg
37KB, 260x395px
>>137216214
>>
>>137216214
Alt-Right doublethink

>no muslims are civilized so we need to drive them out of our countries
>when a white guy drives a car through a crowd he acted alone but it's ALL muslims' fault when a brown person does it

Daily reminder that ANY example of a group's doublethink can be applied in the inverse to the opposing group.
>>
>>137219836
agreed. A lot of people on here are guilty of the same thing.
>>
>>137218866
no, it isn't
>>
>>137217644
It's a vocal community of retards on all social mediums to condemn any white aggression and propagate the idea that all white people need to atone for the few.

However because it is so vocal, and everyone with far-left leaving views is on a soapbox of virtuous superiority, it's understandable for that ideology of "every white person the devil" appear as the majority, when in actuality it isn't, the comments are usually in jest, and any sober minded person doesn't actually take any of that shit seriously anyway.
>>
>>137216214
>Muslims shouldn't be banned because religious freedom is more important than safety
>guns should be banned because safety is more important than freedom
>>
>>137220073
How can any jury possibly convict him of a crime? It seems open and shut that the man had a sufficient reason to fear for his life. All they have to do is show the jury a few episodes of colbert and they'll get the picture.

He defended himself from a fucking mob that was trying to break his windows. One of them even had a fucking axe!
>>
>>137219836
>be mooslim
>quran says "ooga booga kill infidels"

>be white
>404 no set indoctrination method found
>>
>>137216214
Leftism is a mental illness that cannot sustain civilization. The only time a leftists behavior makes logical sense is if you view it with the idea that leftists hate whites and everything about them.
>>
File: RetardedCom.png (208KB, 460x660px) Image search: [Google]
RetardedCom.png
208KB, 460x660px
>>137216214
>>
>>137219836
>Leftwing retard literally cannot get Muhammad's cock out of his mouth.
News at 11
>>
File: london uk terrorism.jpg (153KB, 581x775px) Image search: [Google]
london uk terrorism.jpg
153KB, 581x775px
On top of that, the whole leftist mentality is against them if they try to rationalize it as "it's not the same!", considering:
>being a muslim is a choice
>being a white is something you're born as
>hating islam is about hating an ideology
>hating whites is about hating someone based on their biological attributes

Hating whites is on par with hating blacks, gays, women etc. And not even the most braindead leftist pinko can rationalize this without opening the floodgates for rationalizing any other bigotry based on someone's physical attributes. Justifying open hatred against whites is justifying every other kind of hate.

And if they decide to take the rational route of hating the white supremacist movements, not the whites inside the movement, they would have to acknowledge that hatred/criticism against religions such as islam and judaism is also justified. If you want to be a memelord about it, you can troll them by saying stuff like
>white supremacy is a supremacy of peace
>>
>>137219836
Yeah but unlike with white people we can look at Muslim countries and communities and see how they actually support terrorist killings and I'm not talking about a few edgelords on 4chan I am talking swathes of people in Europe.
>>
>>137220045
so what? we will deal with our own, let them deal with theirs. in their own country
>>
welcome to the red pill

now you see why we can't stand redditfags
>>
>>137219836

daily reminder that you can shit and call it art if you want

slide post
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.