[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ once again falls for CIA Nigger PSYOP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: CIA_NIGGER.jpg (78KB, 669x464px) Image search: [Google]
CIA_NIGGER.jpg
78KB, 669x464px
Doesn't he look a little... out of place? Maybe a little to perfect of a suspect? You seriously think this 34 yr old shape-shifting reptilian is a legitimate 20 yr old and member of the alt-right?

Maybe it's time you racist ass inbreds learned a little from the black man.

The black male has dealt with more CIA Niggers than you can ever imagine. The operative blends in, mimicking the gang members as one of their own. But, for some reason the operative has the tendency to cross the line and do much more damage than necessary in order to provoke others into raising the bar, leading to an easy prosecution and demonization of the target group. Anyone truly part of the movement knows which lines are not to be crossed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g3DKMsyoLw
>>
File: DHEnb59UwAAr1MZ.jpg (10KB, 252x330px) Image search: [Google]
DHEnb59UwAAr1MZ.jpg
10KB, 252x330px
This hero is exposing the pretenders. Soft faggots are revealing themselves as LARPers.
>>
>>137214349
Should we purge the LARPers? I'd kill a traitor before an enemy.
>>
>>137214349
oh yeah praise the dumbass that gave leftists and normal people every reason to ignore your concerns, no matter how valid.
Are you serious or just having fun?
>>
>>137214967
it's not about concerns, it's not about conversations and concessions, this is what we really want desu
>>
>>137215284
could you be any more obvious? fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>137215284
The CIA is very good at LARPing. They played us like a fiddle.
>>
>>137214105

His mother didn't even know he was a CIA operative.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=130&v=VP8t_MoiDRc
>>
>>137214349
He's not even white
>>
>>137217038
goddamn these kike reporters going to his fucking mothers house

cianigger or not he did nothing wrong, and didnt go far enough
>>
>>137214105
Your insight is always valuable, Mr. Jones. A shame about your kids.
>>
>>137217469
James had to leave his old life behind for the sake of the mission. He will be relocated and be given a new identity. That's what happens when you get in too deep.
>>
>>137217469
He did nothing wrong. He was trapped in a single lane surrounded by an angry mob. Instinct told him to get the fuck out of there.
There are videos of people doing this already. I've seen girls do it.
>>
>>137217038

His mother is kind of milfy I must admit.
>>
>>137217966
His mother is a jew.
>>
>>137218080
Jew milfs are the best. Get with it, honkey.
>>
>>137217894
Would you agree that anyone that deep in the alt-right would never go this far, so recklessly? There's no way an alt-righter would commit a terrorist style attack like that. We defend only when attacked directly, we don't stoop to Antifa levels.
>>
>>137218502
There will always be mental cases in every group. Agent provocateurs and the globalist agenda is counting on it. The truth remains to be known.
>>
>>137219382
The alt-right was overwhelmingly winning all night, all day. There was no reason for any of them to snap. In sports, any team winning by a lot plays the game safe to avoid penalties. Only a team desperately losing resorts to violence. The operative noticed the success of the rally and found the best way to flip it into a devastating loss. I don't think he was mentally ill at all.
>>
File: 1502516194641.jpg (38KB, 422x348px) Image search: [Google]
1502516194641.jpg
38KB, 422x348px
I am your queen,faggots
>>
>>137220443
That's the problem with mental illness. They do irrational things when triggered. So we don't know yet. Just look at the communists. Everything triggers them because they have way more mental illness but it's coupled with low-T so they act out violence in more snake-like ways.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.