[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

50% of /pol/ exposed themselves as pussies today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 3456646532413134534.png (295KB, 706x624px) Image search: [Google]
3456646532413134534.png
295KB, 706x624px
A lot of us will die , and they will die. You wanted chaos and now you have you want to stop after 1 death? Pathetic.

The great heroes of our history are spinning in their graves so hard that their bodies can take off any moment.
>>
File: 1495427114756.jpg (41KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
1495427114756.jpg
41KB, 600x445px
I'm just here to shitpost.
>>
>>137212597
War is war
can't take the heat piss off from the kitchen
Minorities are the death of all decent cultures and empires
Hitler knew that. He planned to eradicate them
Those who have the guts will do the job right this time
Give minorities and (((psychopathic parasites) an island of their own
See how long they last
LOL
A healthy host exterminates the parasites feeding on it
>>
>>137212597
Real faggots got exposed today. Couldn't stand a single taste of combat. Fucking shits.
>>
By all means you guys and antifa can slaughter one another, it's fascinating to watch. If some enterprising wealthy individual were smart, they would construct an arena for both sides to kill each other for pay per view entertainment. Make it like Battle Royale, it would be absurdly profitable.
>>
>>137212686
go and inspect the skidmarks in your underwear you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>137212597
the retarded crying about this is not organic. we had a strong showing at the torch rally and leftist groups pressured the local government to defy a federal court order and shut us down. furthermore, we were long gone by the time the retards started playing in the street.
we know we won. they know we won.
>>
>>137213011
Antifa's vs Kekistani's have been fighting this useless war for the past year with no effect.

White nationalists protest once and everyone shits their pants. Doubt alot of Antifa's still dare to show up to their protests.
>>
>>137213011
If there's one thing I can say about this post, it accurately reeks of the smug delusional pseudo-intellectualism of a person who will never translate opinions on the internet into real world action.
>>
>>137212597
POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
>>137188374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!
>>
>>137213011
>If some enterprising wealthy individual were smart, they would construct an arena for both sides to kill each other for pay per view entertainment
Soros gets kickbacks from the media companies he's a shareholder in.
The arena is America.
>>
I would march 99% of /pol/ to their painful ends if for no other reason than to provide them with a beautiful and poetic finale to their existences. Growing old and infirm, regretting who knows what, I would spare you all this fate. As you lay dying on the streets, your friends around you so near to death themselves that they appear gone already, you would find peace, you would think of the good times, the forum posts that led you to this moment, you might even chuckle a little. You would then lay your head back, the agony of your wounds would vanish, and a single tear would roll down your cheek as you utter "thank you" and a hellfire missile hits you directly disintegrating you into a fine red mist.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.