[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calm down about Charlottesville

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1502603957777[1].png (617KB, 982x1605px) Image search: [Google]
1502603957777[1].png
617KB, 982x1605px
Let me explain something - the views and attitudes of the "alt-right" are growing due to structural factors, not due to specific marches or other events. Those are symptoms of its growth. The media will hyperventilate over "racists" and "Nazis" after Charlottesville, but it won't matter in terms of alt-right views becoming more common - those views are emerging from the reality of modern America. This isn't like a debate over tax rates - this stuff deals with fundamental questions about the country's future and fate.

Let me predict what will happen in the short-term as a result of this rally - the "condemnations" from all sides will go into overdrive. The left will demand increasing levels of cuckery from people on the right, and many will oblige, leading to disgust by others on the right. But the left will not be satisfied; the left will keep demanding more and more; greater and greater rituals of self-abasement from the white conservative "sinners." The end result will merely intensify the trends that are pushing people - especially younger whites - toward the alt-right in the first place.

So, calm down. Relax. And be ready to argue your positions online and elsewhere - you never know when someone is on the verge of being redpilled, even if the person adopts a hostile stance as a protective instinct. Many of US used to be that way, after all.
>>
>>137211899
I like you and I have been saying the same thing to my poor black pilled wife all evening. Have a bump kind sir.
>>
>>137211899
biggest mistake the left ever made was taking video games.

If they had let white men have that, they probably would have stayed apathetic
>>
>>137213834
Thanks. There's an important difference that many people forget between "preferential" behavior and "structural" behavior. For example, let's say that a rhubarb pie brand becomes really popular, but the owner of the company is exposed as a deranged serial-killer pedo. People will abandon that company, because there is no real powerful structural rationale behind their pie consumption - it's just an enjoyable thing to do in a world with many enjoyable things.

But finding out that some "alt-right" personality is a lunatic doesn't change very much. Person X being a sick pederast doesn't suddenly demographics not matter. It doesn't mean that mass-immigration does a sudden handstand and STOPS leading to socioeconomic tensions. It doesn't change the structure of reality, and is therefore irrelevant beyond a bit of gloating news coverage. Also, "alt-right" isn't an institution; it's a worldview. Institutions can be attacked and taken down all the time; worldviews are more deeply-rooted and resilient if they reflect something real.
>>
>>137211899
No shit. If something like this was going to kill us we would have died at Dylan Roof
>>
>>137211899

Excellent post, should be screencapped for posterity because I wouldn't
be surprised if this is exactly what happens.

Nothing is going to cool down. The feeling of your children being turned into a hated minority in their homeland is not something the media can shame away.
>>
>>137211899
white genocide is good, youll never stop whats coming and im not coming back to this thread to see your pathetic ass reply. Kill yourself
>>
>>137211899
Wew fash the nation came early this sunday with the whitepills
>>
>>137214979
>ooga booga mufugga bix nood mup dip mo didda
>>
>>137214979
>getting this mad over a coal burning landwhale
wew lads the left are really mad.
>>
>>137211899
I think so too. The leftists are the ones radicalizing people and pushing them into the far-right, and it's because they are collectivizing the crimes of some whites onto all whites.
>>
>>137211899
I don't get it either. If whites out there in virginia really cared they should be thinking on ideas to mass produce white babies instead.
>>
File: natsoc feels.jpg (47KB, 1024x278px) Image search: [Google]
natsoc feels.jpg
47KB, 1024x278px
>>137211899
>the views and attitudes of the "alt-right" are growing due to structural factors, not due to specific marches or other events. Those are symptoms of its growth
Yes! Thank God almighty and praise KEK, someone here gets it.

The number of alt-lite cucks on the edge about this whole thing that might become radical centrists to shield themselves from any criticism (and fail to do so, because for the left it's never enough) will be far below the number of disenfranchised whites who will finally get to know "us". You'd be surprised how many people feel out of place in modern Western societies but just don't have the information or connections or resources to voice their uneasiness.

This happening is nothing but publicity, and all publicity is good publicity.
>>
File: redpill cannon pepe.jpg (73KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
redpill cannon pepe.jpg
73KB, 508x720px
bump this redpilled thread
>>
File: vidya pepe.jpg (132KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
vidya pepe.jpg
132KB, 1024x789px
>>137214563
>>
File: 1492822414891.png (24KB, 2106x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1492822414891.png
24KB, 2106x1053px
>>137211899
I agree, if anything the marches and events would have turned me away from an alt-right type of ideology. But looking at the statistics regarding ethnicity in the US and the West in general are what initially started pushing me to the far right.
>>
>>137211899
>>137214661
Thanks, I needed this. Starting to think the backlash was going to be overpowering, that this was the peak for us.

Then I simply had to check Jewtube and see once again the amount of pro-white comments. The video of the car smashing into the protestors with nearly 100% likes.

This is just the start, not the end.

Bad timing on the gulagoptics though, they're gonna be able to dodge the whole firing thing with this.
>>
>>137215270
youre from new zealand, i wish i could come up with a better joke but it seems like youre already living it
>>
>>137211899
honestly i think all this is mostly just fear, the media is the real enemy here, they fan the flames of these events making people on the left feel like nazi's have invaded poland, and making the right feel like they are losing their country and all of its prosperity and it needs to be great again because its not great now.

we need to unite against the media, not each other. the real puppeteer is the ratings cnn is going to get over this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.