[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville Attack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 22

File: bravenazi.jpg (433KB, 1600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
bravenazi.jpg
433KB, 1600x1081px
Now that the dust has settled, how does /pol/ think the James Fields car attack will affect the status of the Alt-Right? Wasn't the driver a lefty?
>>
>>137210373
>Now that the dust has settled, how does /pol/ think the James Fields car attack will affect the status of the Alt-Right?
Galvanize normies even more against it.
>Wasn't the driver a lefty?
lolno
>>
File: 1502598668730.png (105KB, 235x321px) Image search: [Google]
1502598668730.png
105KB, 235x321px
>>137210373
>Now that the dust has settled, how does /pol/ think the James Fields car attack will affect the status of the Alt-Right? Wasn't the driver a lefty?

The attack will create anti-semitism, because James Fields was a Jew.

His mom is a Jewess by the name of Bloom.
>>
This is why I love pol. Now that dust has settled threads
>>
Is anyone else here ashamed to be white today? I never thought I'd be saying this but today showed me what us white people are capable of when grouped up. It SICKENED me.

I think we all, as a collective, are responsible for those deaths that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia. We've incited racial riots and caused people to die all because we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us.

I, admittingly, voted for Donald Trump, shamefully. I voted for him because I was high on the frog pictures and the memes and all the laughs and keks. I did not vote him in to empower racists to kill people.

I am now voting for Hillary Clinton when she announces her bid for the 2020 ticket. I encourage everyone else to do the same thing.

How are we going to find girlfriends/boyfriends who will respect us as human beings if they look us up on these political websites and figure out our political affiliation?

Everyone should make a YouTube video immediately so a filmmaker can compile it all and let the world know that we will not trouble them anymore... we'll go quietly and we won't be an issue.

I am so sorry. So, so sorry....
>>
>>137210373
It was self defense. His car was being swarmed and attacked.
>>
>>137210709
We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes
>>
If the constant years of screeching Nazi, and people like Dylan Roof and Breivik haven't stopped us, this won't
>>
File: 1501552258920.jpg (32KB, 404x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501552258920.jpg
32KB, 404x270px
The vast majority of violence didn't kick off until the commies showed up. It's very easy to see who the agitators were because they were carrying the red banners and came in from the left (no pun intended) on BA's stream when Millenial Matt took over. Aside from the random black dude talking his shit and trying to sell someone a picture of obama and michelle for a million dollars (fucking hilarious to be honest, sperging out alone in the street), and the two cases of bear mace before hand (which also came from leftist agitators unprovoked but not entirely clear if they were commies themselves or just random liberals), none of the actual confrontations really popped off until communist agitators showed up. This only lends legitimacy to exactly what Baked Alaska and Matt were saying the whole time. They had 15 speakers who were approved beforehand, got their legal permits, they assembled peaceably, and the communists showed up to violently suppress the citizens' 1st Amendment right to Free Speech. With that in mind, it's kind of clear who the real enemy of America is. There were plenty of dumbasses in the UtR crowd including literal nazis but there have always been people like this. 5 years ago, 10, 20 years ago. Normal people just ignored them and went about their lives. I think the reason there's a concerted effort to silence them now is because they're not just marching around saying "gas the kikes" or other crazy shit like they were 20-25 years ago, now they actually have valid arguments and leftists/commies/antifa are legitimately terrified to let normal, common people hear their message. This also lends credit to the fact that, while they say a lot of racist, dumbass shit, that parts of their message actually hold a lot of irrefutable truth that can't be argued with in a peaceful, logical manner so the scared commies/antifas/lefties have to resort to throwing bricks and shit so their safe little bubbles don't collapse around them.
>>
IT WAS A MOSSAD PSY OP
>>
>>137210373
Solution is simple.
1. Condemn and ostracize.
2. Rebrand (if #1 does not work)

Don't be "identity politic" faggots. As soon as you apply a label to yourself, you reduce yourself to that label.
Use labels to your advantage, but treat them as entirely disposable once they are "used up".
>>
File: James Fields protest.png (310KB, 585x568px) Image search: [Google]
James Fields protest.png
310KB, 585x568px
>>137210373
Pretty obviously he was an autistic /pol/tard. His new buddies were full-on neonazis.
I predict that this will be the turning-point moment in the death of meme-based politics and imageboards.
>>
>>137210709
>Is anyone else here ashamed to be white today?

Some SJWs had no permit to demonstrate, unlike the White nationalists.

SJWs should not have even not have been there today,

I have ZERO White guilt.
>>
im just replying to this thread to let you know how bad you are at photoshop but the effort you made is endearing
>>
>>137210373
It wasn't an attack, it was self-defense. It seems obvious to me from watching the videos. He was being assaulted by a violent mob of communist agitators and he panicked and tried to escape them.

I'm 90% confident he will be acquitted.
>>
File: 5ce.png (59KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
5ce.png
59KB, 500x319px
>>137211315
>I predict that this will be the turning-point moment in the death of meme-based politics and imageboards.
no
>>
If they weren't stomping around about /pol/ shit, this would have been the death knell of the left. They fucked up with their ironic meme shit, and this isn't going to mean anything. The average person does not get the irony of "pretending" to be Nazis, and doesn't see the reasons we dislike the Jewish influence on society. Without all of that? It's ideological terrorism from the faggots who call science bullshit and think they're women and men at the same time.
>>
>>137210373
The only thing this will do is help CNN spew far left propaganda alongside this story. As if the Alt-Right wasn't at the peak of it's scrutinization atm.
>>
>>137211090
I don't understand you guys that post stuff like this. In all of the car pics it's looks exactly like the guy they arrested to me.
>>
>>137211199
>Solution is simple.
>1. Condemn and ostracize.
>2. Rebrand (if #1 does not work)
>Don't be "identity politic" faggots. As soon as you apply a label to yourself, you reduce yourself to that label.
>Use labels to your advantage, but treat them as entirely disposable once they are "used up".

You missed one option.

DON'T KEK.

Stick the car attack right in the lefts face as a badge of honor..
>>
>>137211199
correct
labeling cuckservatives was very strong. lets bring it back
>>
>>137210373
> Charlottesville Attack
> attack

No matter how you slice it, it was an act of self defense.
>>
>>137210709
lol
>>
>>137211315
syria general is not your typical /pol/ fare
>>
Fat boomer kills Anti-Fa
Crocodile tears
Leftists still garbage
Political nothingburger

Final Victory in our lifetimes.
>>
>>137211315
hate to agree but +1 to this guy
>>
>>137210644
>James Fields
>Jew
!A bastard at best
>>
File: 7e08b8b8b48e6eef8f41307337bd5092.jpg (363KB, 1600x1051px) Image search: [Google]
7e08b8b8b48e6eef8f41307337bd5092.jpg
363KB, 1600x1051px
Who gives a fuck
Honestly

Like did we not know this was going to happen sooner or later?

The entire pattern was there
>Hide the commie crimes
>Blow the conservative ones out of porportion

Like this was an outcome that was going to happen no matter what
All the retards who wanted to be retarded are going to go parrot the same dumb fucking message calling everyone nazi's like they always do

The fact that you actually give a shit about what they're saying is fucking sad

>OH NO THE MSM SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT THE RIGHT
>WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW!?!?!?

Like fuck dude
>>
No normies in the US care about anything unless a white woman gets killed. And you fucking idiots had to go and kill a white woman. Of all the stupid fucking things, this one the one goddamn thing not to do
>>
File: DHFuciiVYAAMzvO.jpg (38KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
DHFuciiVYAAMzvO.jpg
38KB, 640x363px
A SJW speaks.
>>
File: consider it.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider it.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>137210373
the communists showed up to a peaceful assembly to PURPOSEFULLY start shit, and when shit happened it is suddenly our fault, no thats not how this works. the people who showed up with the intent to cause violence are the ones responsible AKA ANTIFA.
>>
>>137211881

>Stick the car attack right in the lefts face as a badge of honor..

Why be ashamed? The only person that died was a race-mixing coalburner piglet, and all the faggots that got hurt were antifa commie scum that have been actively destroying the 2nd amendment. This was a great victory for america and the bill of rights.
>>
>>137210510
>Galvanize normies even more against it.
i really dont get how you can fucking say this when weve had MONTHS of lefties attacking right wingers
>>
>>137210373
false flag by (((RINOs an co.))), wouldnt be surprised given how few people died that this backfired on them spectacularly
>>
>>137211692
You should have learned by now that this autistoc frogposting will be yoir own undoing.
Slow and steady wins the race i guess so dont feel bad to have as much sense as slugs caught in spiderwebs.
>>
>>137210709

you know this has the reverse of the intended effect right?

because of your shitpost i now hate you and your message more than previously.

you idiots will never learn.
>>
File: muzzies did it first.jpg (80KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
muzzies did it first.jpg
80KB, 590x350px
Dear White People STOP CULTURAL YOUR APPROPRIATION!

fuck,
>>
File: glory.jpg (95KB, 654x600px) Image search: [Google]
glory.jpg
95KB, 654x600px
that wasnt the driver, its a psy op idiot, i think youre either a redditor or a lefty trying to make pol think he was the driver, he wasnt, (they) took down his facebook, all the detials point that it isnt him, we have the PHOTOS, we have the mans face clearly shot, this is our win, we will sue and we will prove the world your lies, filthy jew
>>
>>137210709
Nice pasta, faggot.
>>
>>137212528
>the communists showed up to a peaceful assembly to PURPOSEFULLY start shit, and when shit happened it is suddenly our fault, no thats not how this works
I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it works, isn't it?
The Westborough Church or whatever the fuck those crazy cunts are called do it all the time. Show up to cause shit, shit happens against the antagonizing WBC, then the WBC sue the people for causing the actual shit.

That's literally what happens, is it not?
>>
File: 77.gif (1022KB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
77.gif
1022KB, 245x175px
>>137215107
Even the WBC wasn't pelted with bricks and told by a liberal mayor that they couldn't speak their minds. They're not even remotely related. Again, it's clear who the violent agitators were if you watched the live stream and it wasn't the UtR marchers. Tell us, genius, why were agitators literally being bussed in from surrounding cities? Who was paying for that? You can literally see Matt walk right past one of the busses that was about to unload more antifa/commie faggots right in the middle of a peaceful march. I'll assume you're just another retard who didn't even watch the march but trying to play some armchair dipshit who knows what happened. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: 1502507083117.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502507083117.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
I just can't. I just can't do this anymore. Things were fine when it was just memes and stopping SJWs. But this? This is killing. This is murder. I won't go along with any of this anymore.

Fuck this piece of shit. Fuck this website. Fuck the alt-right. I'm fucking done with this shit. Don't bother replying.
>>
>>137215107
dude if your car was being surrounded and all those people who showed up with the only intention of starting violence and when the antifa members start acting violently im pretty sure you would want to get out of their to.

antifa are the ones that are injecting themselves into these assemblies to make scenarios like this happen so it gets all televised and makes them point and say "see look at all these violent white people" when the real violence is caused by these communists.
>>
>>137216061

>>137216061
THE MAN IN TEH CAR IS NOT HTE SAME MAN IN THE PICTURE
>>
>>137210644
You have literally 0 proof that his mom is a Jew.
>>
>>137210709
2 shekels have been added to your account
>>
>>137215850
Fuck you too buddy.
>>
File: 1477397143631s.jpg (6KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477397143631s.jpg
6KB, 243x250px
>>137211074
Fuck commies
>>
>>137211737
We use science to liberate ourselves.
You use science to oppress people.
See the difference.
>>
>>137211881
That would be the thing to do.
>>
File: ok.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
ok.jpg
1B, 486x500px
i'm telling you it was paul walker.
>>
>>137212110
Boomer? He's like 20.
>>
>>137211874
because they are literally fucking retarded.
/pol/ is nonwhite, teenagers, and sub-100 IQ these days
>>
File: 1502602691880.webm (1B, 486x500px)
1502602691880.webm
1B, 486x500px
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502602691880.webm
>>
Literally none of this would have happened if-
1. The rally was allowed to take place PEACEFULLY as planned (and government approved) for months.
2. Lefties didn't attack right wingers who were marching/occupying Lee Park
3. Lefties didn't attack cars driven by mischlings
4. The police did their job, and kept violent lefties away from the right wingers

All that had to be done. Instead at least one lefty is dead because the local government refused to let this rally happen (even though it was protected by the first amendment and completely legal, they even had a permit upheld by a federal judge).

This even will push the left further left, and therefore more anti-white. Whites will either realize this and get pushed far right, or cuck. Either way, this accelerates, especially since the right wingers will be winning civil rights cases in court soon.
>>
You guys.
I left 4chan 8 years ago.
I came back to see what y'all would make of Charlottesville; to see what people think behind closed doors.

It just seems like you guys are really confused. You guys have trolled and have been trolled to the point where you all can't even see your own reality anymore.
No one is attacking you.
You most likely aren't the target of institutional genocide like we are expiriencing (non-white, non-straight, non-male).
The left just wants the right (and alt-right) and whoever is complicit in the American system, to stop thinking that the system is fine and no one is dying from the effects of late-stage capitalism.
"Commies" as you call them, like what? All the communists I know live in co-ops and post memes.
The people that show up to counter protest, are there to not give white-supremecy space to function. They are only (once again) trying to stop fascism from rising again. If you forgot, fascism started and entire world war.

I'm only trying to appeal to your guys' inner human. Your head space has a body count. I'm sure you had /pol/ siblings out there.

8 years ago I might have cheered watching the world burn. I wasn't human. I had to re-learn my sense of self and unlearn my racism.
I guess I'm posting for my own cathartic reasonss.

If you guys cannot relearn empathy and compassion, the two foundations in being human, then maybe you should reconsider your existence on this planet.
Bye.
>>
>>137210709
If this isn't b8, then fucking off yourself
>>
>>137210373
antifa can't afford cars though, and if they could its not a challenger its gonna be like a 98 civic or something

also maybe its different up here but everyone i know who owns a challenger is a 40+ midlife crisis dude. personally wouldn't care if that pos boat was taken off the market.
>>
>>137210373
honestly though antifa can't even afford cars, and if any of them do have one it's like a 98 civic or something.

maybe its different down there but lol, up here challengers are for 40+ midlife crisis dudes. I'm actually kinda laughing at the bad press for that pos boat.
>>
File: 1502609726598.jpg (474KB, 807x774px) Image search: [Google]
1502609726598.jpg
474KB, 807x774px
>>137211874

Thats just not the same guy mate.
>>
>>137220105
Agreed, no way thats the guy the arrested.
>>
File: 1476460476876.jpg (118KB, 596x667px) Image search: [Google]
1476460476876.jpg
118KB, 596x667px
>>137210373
>Wasn't the driver a lefty?
who cares. was he white?
>>
>>137210373
It fucking won't.

Dylann Roof didn't stop Trump from getting elected and some initial D larping sperg isn't going to make immigration and surrendering your nation to terrorists any more acceptable.
>>
>>137218858
Antifa fits the textbook definition of fascism more than the white supremacists do unfortunately. The same white nationalist protest has happened for years and not once was there anything violent happening until this time. The only difference was the fact antifa was there this time. Antifa has made a point of describing their tactics as "violence to shut down fascism and not give it a voice". The problem is the textbook definition of fascism is a government characterized by dictatorial power, "forcible suppression of opposition" and control of industry and commerce. Antifa itself symbolizes the middle part and the left itself wants a government that does the last part. I mean seriously they don't even realise that they are the very thing they are fighting against. You NEVER win a debate by throwing a punch. It causes you to lose all credibility and all integrity just for the sheer fact you had to resort to violence to try to make your point because your belief in your point was so weak you have no other means to support it.

These are the people you are defending. I for one don't agree with ANY kind of racial/ethnic/national supremacy but at the same time I do not agree with the violence against nor the oppression of ideas nor people. You speak of empathy but you don't seem to even understand what that means considering it means you have the ability to understand and share another person's feelings. It does not seem to mean what you think it does because you are obviously not even trying to understand the feelings of someone who resorts to something as base as white nationalism or whatever else someone espouses. You don't have to agree with their stance but to entirely dismiss a person as subhuman just because you don't want to even remote try to understand them is the entire opposite of empathy and it is also in no way compassionate.
>>
File: typical italian.jpg (10KB, 180x226px) Image search: [Google]
typical italian.jpg
10KB, 180x226px
>>137216309
>Bloom
>>137212227
>Jewish mother
>not a Jew

wew lads
Next you'll be telling me Damore is an Italian last name
>>
>>137216577
Checked
>>
File: Hodgkinson.jpg (439KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
Hodgkinson.jpg
439KB, 1180x842px
>>137210373
Got a higher score than this guy
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.