[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so, I went to a hair salon today and my check hadn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Theft.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Theft.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Okay, so, I went to a hair salon today and my check hadn't posted yet. So, when I went to pay with my card it was declined. I tried calling the bank, but then decided I'd just skip out.

I drive away and somehow they found my DAD on FACEBOOK some fucking how and told him that they have my license number, my car model, and my card number, and they'll send the police after me if I don't pay them before 6 pm this afternoon.

Now, I didn't see that message forwarded from my dad 'til now, and no cops showed up. Are they just praying I show up so they can hold me there and I get arrested? Are they bluffing that they can even have the cops sent over to my house over a TEN DOLLAR HAIRCUT?

I'm thinking about maybe cancelling my card? The DMV also has no idea where my current address is.

Talk this through me, /pol/. I love you and I did something stupid.
>>
>>137208461
10 dollar haircut? Where the fuck at?
>>
You're going to get raped in jail over a 10$ haircut. Rip.
>>
>>137208461

Idk if it's worth noting but all they said about my dad is "I'm not sure how you know Cameron Jenkins... But" and then they proceeded to tell the story.
>>
Cops can't turn up for a stolen service. They can't take back the haircut.

Don't be such a drop kick. Go back to the shop with the money, be polite and act confused when they are angry. You haven't seen any Facebook messages. You always intended to come back.. you just had to get the cash from home and it was harder than expected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hock something if you have to autist
>>
>>137208750
Thank you, that's what I was hoping. But no, seriously, the cops don't give a fuck about that, right? I won't get fined you don't think? Unless I go back there like a dumbass?
>>
>>137208461

Here, this is kryptonite for debt collectors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Debt_Collection_Practices_Act

You're welcome.
>>
>>137208885
the fine alone will make them fuck off

but pay them as soon as you're able purely out of principle.
>>
>>137208461
pol tards ladies and gentlemen
>>
Yes they can arrest you. It's fraud. Just get the money you owe plus another $10 bucks for being an idiot. Go back, say "sorry I was an idiot," and hand them the money. Then live the rest of your life with the knowledge that you are a failed haircut thief.
>>
>>137208461
LOL another humiliation for the right.
>>
>>137208706
just ignore it all and tell your dad to do the same

id go back and pay tho

also pro tip. i go to an asian haircut place. its cheap but i tip the guy 100% because he does it right, 100% tip is the exact same amount i pay at a trendy place
>>
>>137209262
That's what I did. And I was planning on going back and paying tomorrow.
>>
going to a hair salon to get your haircut..

jesus youre a faggot.
>>
>>137209001
>the fine alone will make them fuck off

Actually, all you have to do is mention the FDCPA, and ask for their supervisor...

You can get a motherfucker fired with this shit.
>>
>>137208461
Damn, Varg really let himself go this time!
>>
>>137209008
This place is fucking retarded holy fucking shit I'm going back to /k/ I pray I never meet one of these retarded conspiretard faggots in RL.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.