[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The US is Doomed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: osnovygeopolitiki_0.jpg (18KB, 353x480px) Image search: [Google]
osnovygeopolitiki_0.jpg
18KB, 353x480px
>“to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248).

>“It is especially important to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367).

Progressives wants to destroy race and destroy the Republic
CivNaz are ambivalent about race and want to preserve the Republic
WhiteNaz want to preserve race and are ambivalent about the Republic

There is simply no possibility of a unified, unitary, strong American Republic surviving this century. It's going to become a Neo-Soviet authoritarian managerial state that physically and psychologically neutralizes the fractured and disparate citizenry to force them to coexist. The EU will become such a system as well.
>>
I'm more whitenaz than civnaz actually and I like republics. but we are living in a post-republic going for direct democracy.

>There is simply no possibility of a unified, unitary, strong American Republic surviving this century.
I think this is true. I think we should set clear movements to pursue on a new system. let's finish the fourth political theory.
>>
File: State Capitalism.png (68KB, 1024x955px) Image search: [Google]
State Capitalism.png
68KB, 1024x955px
>>137208800
>I think we should set clear movements to pursue on a new system.
There's already is a movement, and it's dominant. The movement is towards a low IQ, economically stagnant, mob-ruled, non-constitutional democracy with nuclear weapons. No amount of tiki torch marches is going to change that fundamental trajectory, and if the tiki torch brigade ever DID become politically relevant, the best it could hope to achieve is balkanization, protracted low-intensity civil conflict, and MAYBE a few small, economically and politically irrelevant white outposts. Do you think China and Russia are going to sit idly by as the Republic collapses? We're on track to becoming the Brazil of the Northern Hemisphere, and I'm not sure there's anything anyone can do about it.

Pure Statism would be preferable to the chaos to come, but 99% of American, regardless of their alignment are still individualists that sit somewhere on the Liberal/Progressive historical trajectory--even the American right with their snake flags are stuck with liberal metaphysics.
>>
>>137207999
>CivNaz are ambivalent about race and want to preserve the Republic
>WhiteNaz want to preserve race and are ambivalent about the Republic
So you're saying we should...unite the right?
>>
>>137210494
Do you want everyone to be ambivalent about race and ambivalent about the country?
>>
>>137207999
>American, regardless of their alignment are still individualists that sit somewhere on the Liberal/Progressive historical trajectory--even the American right with their snake flags are stuck with liberal metaphysics.
yeah I know, it's depressing. also nice get.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.