[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today marks the beginning of the end for the Right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1493220678509.jpg (224KB, 1620x599px) Image search: [Google]
1493220678509.jpg
224KB, 1620x599px
Today marks the beginning of the end for the Right
>>
Today marks the end for "punch a Nazi"
>>
I know this is a troll thread, otherwise you'd have posted an argument, but I agree. Today was an absolute disaster for right wing politics in America. Yes, the Left and Center are absolutely lying their asses off about it being a "peaceful protest against KKK neo-nazi white supremacists." But just fucking TRY to speak out against that narrative now. No one is going to want to hear that it was a crowd of brick-throwing anarchists. No one is going to listen to you listing off that muslim and left-wing terrorism has caused exponentially more death and destruction of property. No one is going to care that Antifa started attacking mainstream conservative events 7 months ago.
The Pulse nightclub attack killed 50 people, with a shooter yelling Allahu Ackbar, and telling police over the phone that he was doing it for ISIS. It was called a "mass shooting" and for weeks left wingers argued that it was because he was a closeted gay man.
The San Bernardino shooting had multiple witnesses saying that the shooter yelled Allahu Ackbar and perpetrator was identified as a muslim man. This caused an multiple day argument in the media about whether or not it counted as a terrorist attack.
This was called a terrorist attack in the first 4 hours, by everyone from HuffPo to Fox News. And despite the fact that the overwhelming number of casualties from terrorism in America have been caused by muslims, the democrats on your slavebook feed are going to screech about "white male terrorism" and share casualty stats that conveniently start in October 2001 and omit either of the two terror attacks I mentioned above.

TL;DR
The right wing has no narrative control and the dumb majority of the population are primed to believe the center-left consensus. This feeds directly into it, and now that there's a dead body none of your normie friends are going to give a shit that Antifa attacked first.
https://jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/
>>
>>137207567
KILL YOURSELVES SHILLS AND OR ATTENTION WHORES; EQUALITY PATHETIC
>>
>>137207719
Q: How was any of what you describe different then before the protest? The fact they thought they could attack people in the street because of what was pumped to them through media outlets hasn't changed since Trump won the election.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.