[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The problem with the alt-right is, they have no direction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (32KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 270x400px
They are aimlessly floating in the wild being against everything and anyone, from negroes to Hispanics to Jews to communists and democrats to Muslims and Scientologists.

Pick one thing and run with it, rather than hating everything.
>>
>>137205868
It's safe to hate everything that you're not.

You can't offer any sensible advice.

Your faggot government made you all suck their dicks and now your country is full of Muslims and niggers.
>>
File: 1200px-Peace_sign.svg.png (40KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Peace_sign.svg.png
40KB, 1200x1200px
>>137205868
The alt right is so bad its like the jews made them themselves
>>
>>137205868
Are you fucking retarded? White unity is a goal and direction.
>>
>>137205868
The "Alt-Right" is literally a fabrication of the MSM to discredit Trump's supporters by branding them as Nazis. Anybody who unironically identifies as "Alt-Right" is controlled opposition.

Stop taking the Deep State bait you fucking newfag.
>>
File: Hitler friendzoned.jpg (31KB, 295x433px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler friendzoned.jpg
31KB, 295x433px
>>137205868
>The problem with the alt-right is...
>Ze problem with ze alt-right is...
Please tell me you are yelling this into a microphone the dictate into your browser.
>>
Sage these stupid threads made by faggots and kikes.
>>
>>137205868
Alt right is pro faggot. Therefore most conservatives hatethem. They are basically all the white male cucks who got kicked out of the DNC.
>>
>>137206666
That's too vague to be a direction. I looked at Richard Spencer's National Policy Institute website recently, and one thing that shocked me is that you idiots have no platform. You have no demands. It's all "uhh we need an identity and stuff because everyone else has one and we don't"

The Panthers had a 10 point platform. BLM has a platform. You fuckers just have empty posturing and that vague-ass 14/88. No real goals. No real issues.
>>
>>137205868

Well, being bottom cucks seems to be working for krauts. Are you saying we should try that?
>>
>>137208302
You guys need to form a movement and have some goals. All that I am saying
>>
File: droolingpepe.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
droolingpepe.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>137207437
>You have no demands.
The demand of white nationalists is is white nations for white people. Do you really need it spelled out for you?
>>
>>137205868
I've always wondered about ppl that think the jews control the world. I'm pretty sure ppl can convert to judaism, can't beat em join em, Keke
>>
>>137208727
>The demand of white nationalists is is white nations for white people.

That is like demanding unicorn nations for unicorns.

Who is "white"? What is a "nation"? How will you achieve a "white nation"?

What you are talking about is a fantasy not a goal or demand.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.