[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did we actually want the Unite The Right rally to happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: 133819662.png (175KB, 340x375px) Image search: [Google]
133819662.png
175KB, 340x375px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13694194

So let's compile some information about the car attack:
>A 2010 Dodge Challenger with blacked out windows plows into a crowd of lefties
>Successfully backs out (maybe hitting a couple more people) for hundreds of feet with absolutely no traffic behind him
>Cameraman (very articulately and well-spoken, seemingly unshaken from the massacre that happened just an hour ago) says that he saw white nationalists assisting and directing the driver as to where to go to escape
>Only available picture of the driver ambiguously looks like the man in the reports
>A suggested CIA spook who is also a potential driver (and ambiguously resembles the face of the driver from the picture) just so happens to have the almost the same name as the purported suspect
>Only police helicopter available to see the driver escape crashes due to an unknown cause, killing both pilots
>Discrepancies in the appearance of the car and the driver between eyewitness reports and the official pictures
...and I'm sure you could add on to this list if I'm missing anything.
One thing is certain: the info (and disinfo) surrounding this event is making this the center of our attention due to how complicated it's getting.
It could be that this was a legit false flag event orchestrated by the CIA.
O R
It could be that the truth surrounding this event was MADE so hard to figure out BECAUSE:
it's meant to distract us from the more important question:
Did we actually want this rally to happen?
Was it really us that orchestrated it?

I ask you this:
How easy is it for a spook to show up in the middle of the night with a can of spraypaint and spray a couple of swastikas onto the side of a black church with the word "TRUMP" next to them?
How easy is it for a bunch of spooks to desecrate a Jewish graveyard?
How easy is it for a bunch of spooks and a couple machine learning algorithms to infiltrate an image board and orchestrate a rally that would be devastating for their PR?
>>
File: LeftistManipulationTactics.png (91KB, 891x699px) Image search: [Google]
LeftistManipulationTactics.png
91KB, 891x699px
>>137205644
The problem that this and everyone else has in interpreting this event is that it literally wasn't bad for PR.
Being on the defensive is bad for PR. Losing is bad for PR. Leftists like to pretend they cheer on the underdog but they've always been attracted to power because their ranks are staffed with women and cowards.
They'll bitch and moan and denounce but the cardinal rule of propaganda is that the action implies the reality: just like people assume there must be a reason that they're being told black lives matter, they'll assume there must be a reason that white men have grown agitated.

And that's where it starts.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.