[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

commies marching in oakland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: pyerpuppet.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pyerpuppet.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
get in here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft44xeUouec
>>
Any Dodge in sight?
>>
>>137205110
Why are so many commies so fat and have horrible fashion sense?
>>
Someone go and body a random antifa, no one will notice.
>>
>>137205110
Lemme know when they start shooting
>>
File: 1502589300403.jpg (79KB, 843x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502589300403.jpg
79KB, 843x800px
>>137205110

Digits and we witness another
>>
>>137205110
There's some really fat fucks in that crowd.

Are they really marching, or just strolling down the street to Wendy's?
>>
Still, it's absolutely, fucking disgusting that this is allowed in the United States of America.

I hope they all get AIDS and die.
>>
I'm aggregating all of the streams together
>>
File: 1438247809541.png (193KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1438247809541.png
193KB, 350x350px
>>137205110
Someone needs to take car of this problem
>>
Can't wait until car of peace man gets released.
Half the country will burn.
>>
twitchDOTtv/thegoombagoon

I'm aggregating all of the streams together
>>
Where is /ourcar/ when you need it.
>>
>>137205110
Digits for a second car
>>
>>137205110
>perfect opportunity to get people on their side
>they block traffic yet again
My fucking sides. Great job pissing people off yet again you stupid fucking commies.
>>
/pol/ you should go there and wait untill people start leaving and then attack them when they are lonly.
>>
At least the nazis had the balls to show there faces, antifa faggots have the cops holding there trans-penis for them and they still wear masks.
>>
>>137206095
Decent. Someone get in there and chat in the chatbox thing so he doesn't quit. I don't have an account.
>>
this shit is so dumb, its pretty much just a moving block party
>>
And the PRfags and concern trolls had you guys worried.
>>
File: euro.gif (403KB, 598x443px) Image search: [Google]
euro.gif
403KB, 598x443px
>>137205110
CAR OF PEACE WHEN
>>
>>137205536
Because they're losers. Which is why they're attracted to communism in the first place.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.