[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't take the bait.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

You fucking faggots are over reacting.

You knew this was to happen one day and you knew the Jewish media would cling to it as if it were the last train out of the gas chambers.

Relax,dont blackpill yourself. Dont start going on shitty tirades about how this was all a setup. It is counterproductive to our cause.

Let the Jews talk shit. We have our truth and we shall spread it. People will see it and we will win.

So relax and keep doing your work soldier. Pump iron to crack antifa skulls. Read books to increase your intelligence. Shoot guns to become better at aiming.

Wait for the day when we are vindicated once more. Shills may cry now but they wont exist in the future. And it will be all because of us. Because we are better. Because our truth is THE truth.
>>
File: G_O_E_B_B_E_L_S (5).jpg (61KB, 348x458px) Image search: [Google]
G_O_E_B_B_E_L_S (5).jpg
61KB, 348x458px
>>137203613
Bump
>>
File: 1441670291510.jpg (26KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
1441670291510.jpg
26KB, 600x329px
>>137203613
Good post
>>
File: jesus-with-bags.jpg (201KB, 736x961px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-with-bags.jpg
201KB, 736x961px
>>137203613
Listen to this man, for he speaks the truth.

Pic related, it's me.
>>
>>137203613
This is pretty accurate
One retard slams some people before the time is right, they'll talk shit but the movement is far from over.

Right-wing death squads back for round two
Cannot be blackpilled by the jews
Close the borders
Lock the gates
Stop the rape
Pizzagate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKMGpDJyxYw
>>
>>137203613
Exactly, just do as the muslims do: proclaim that the alt-right is non violent, so by definition the attacker can't be alt-right. Trying to spin narratives makes it look like we are covering for him.
>>
It's actually a good thing
The "alt right" will always get criticized no matter what they do.
One commie whore died today, that is good. Anyone who says the driver is not a hero needs to get gassed.
>>
Literally none of this would have happened if-
1. The rally was allowed to take place PEACEFULLY as planned (and government approved) for months.
2. Lefties didn't attack right wingers who were marching/occupying Lee Park
3. Lefties didn't attack cars driven by mischlings
4. The police did their job, and kept violent lefties away from the right wingers

All that had to be done. Instead at least one lefty is dead because the local government refused to let this rally happen (even though it was protected by the first amendment and completely legal, they even had a permit upheld by a federal judge).
>>
The thing I don't get is how this one act outweighs all of the violence perpetrated by the left. Are leftists retarded or just thoroughly dishonest?
>>
>>137206348
Dishonest with media back up, considering the right only ever acted in self defense. I'm not so sure the car thing was even an intentional act
>>
>>137204376
>tfw you will never have an athletic jew bf
life is suffering
>>
more people will come here. More people will learn. Trade off is that this place and others like it I won't even mention get ruined by new people who don't lurk
>>
File: e58.jpg (65KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
e58.jpg
65KB, 500x532px
>>137203613
>>
File: hitler1.jpg (49KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
hitler1.jpg
49KB, 590x525px
>>137203613
>He is pleased.
>>
>> Read books to increase your intelligence

Reading does not make you intelligent, faggot.
>>
>>137203613
1. We have to condemn political violence, it doesn't work, and is political cancer.
2. We have to distance from the label alt-right, attention whores like David Duke / Richard Spencer who are also political cancer have taken it over.

That's pretty much it. Political violence is stupid. It's antifa style tactics and counter productive. It's about pragmatism. Alt right and Car-tard need to be condemned
>>
File: 1496910565200s.jpg (2KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1496910565200s.jpg
2KB, 125x100px
>>137203613
>>
>>137207838
Lets play find the shill.

I win.

Listen up retard. For the small chance that you aren't a shill,if we were to condemn this act and flee the political scene then we lose. You think the fucking democrats haven't iced people? You see them running away from it?
>>
>>137203613
That's what I've been saying. The psyops never end.
>>
>>137203613
>last train out of the gas chambers
lol today has been a comedy goldmine
>>
>>137207762
That's your problem with my post?

Guess it must have been one flawless post then.

Alright let me rephrase.

"Read books and increase your knowledge"

Happy?
>>
I feel sorry for you guys.You are all will be dead
>>
>All the radical centrists, lolberts and ancaps meme about throwing commies out of helicopters.
>Alt righter actually gasses a commie
>Oh s-shit guys i was just ememing s-stop go back to thw status quo im too comfy jerkign to traps and whining about more and more taxes to pay for the hordes of illegals
Fucking pathetic
>>
a communist mudshark was run down by persons unknown, some jewish kid was arrested for it.

pretty fun day, actually. how in the fuck is this supposed to set us back? It's only just beginning
>>
File: IMG_0840.jpg (433KB, 1559x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0840.jpg
433KB, 1559x803px
>>137203613
You Know this place has changed for the worse if you even have to post that
>/pol is now 40% reddit, 40% shills, and the rest are a mix of summerfags, new fags and old fags
>>
>>137208287
See this old pic? You won't believe it, but that's your future. And the fact that you don't believe it makes me happy.
>>
>>137209575
Not if I gas you first you commie fuck.
>>
>Reddit spacing

fuck off retard
>>
>>137208287
Fuck off antifaggot
>>
>>137210179
What the fuck do you mean? I'm not antifa. Did I misread something? What the fuck the other dude was saying we should give up on our political cause because a dude drove over a commie scum.

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>137210055
Literally never set foot on reddit.
>>
>>137203613
Bump for justice. I'm pretty sure that the /leftypol/ and antifa shills are currently flooding the board and false-flagging in a vain attempt to move the /pol/ narrative in their favor with the opportunity they were given today. Just wait it out for a few days; things should return back to normal soon. Praise Kek!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.