[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 71cb711.jpg (75KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
71cb711.jpg
75KB, 600x878px
Well?
>>
File: hmm2.png (103KB, 232x321px) Image search: [Google]
hmm2.png
103KB, 232x321px
>>137202731
He was a Jew, a not a white male.
>>
>>137202731
The black lives mater chant is "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon". The Muslim religion teaches and endorses jihad. The actions of a single extremist do not represent the group as a whole, but the left uses that to ignore the bad parts of the group as a whole.
>>
File: 456mn45ms2.png (107KB, 600x298px) Image search: [Google]
456mn45ms2.png
107KB, 600x298px
>>137202731
You're an idiot. The difference is that this guy didn't commit his car accident while yelling alahakbur (or jebus, alternatively). Neither were any of his actions canon of his (or any) holy book or what not.
>>
>>137204584
>It's okay when they do it because their sky fairy book tells them to
>>
>>137202826
>#NotAllFascists
>>
>>137202826
you must be truly autistic if you think people are going to fall for this with you posting this in every thread.
>>
>>137202731
Why not both
>>
>>137202731
I don't support trump supporter but I still wanted him to kill people
>>
>>137204584
their holy book is the black book of communism and mein kampf
>>
>not wanting commies to be dead
What are you gay?
>>
>>137204758
No, but then your act is based in your disgusting ideology. There is no white supremacist book that demands to run over infidels with a car for happy bonus points in afterlife.
There is no community around this fucking derp. Hence noone needs to defend his actions.
>>
File: eh4z4hh33.png (267KB, 700x649px) Image search: [Google]
eh4z4hh33.png
267KB, 700x649px
>>137205077
>mein kampf
>implying anyone ever red this trite shit
But yes, and they also have to remember Hitler verses by hearth, and always pray in direction of the dark side of the moon.
>>
If they didn't want to get run over by a car then they shouldn't have been on a road that was built for cars.
>>
>>137202731
Oh wow, shill, that really made me think.

>Any action by anyone is committed by blacks or muslims, even if that hasn't been shown to be the case is the fault of all blacks and muslims
>Literaly neonazi frogshitter murders someone, but it totally has nothing to do with the "alt" right
Made me think so hard I had an aneurysm.
>>
>>137205480
>>137202731
Pointing out hypocrisy in others doesn't give you the right to immediately be hypocritical in *exactly the same way*.
>>
>>137204584
Jesus version of Allah akbar is deus vult
>>
>>137206236
This man clearly did not act in the name of Jebus. Not even close. And if you ask christians if they're okay with what that fuckhead did, then you can be certain, that an overwhelming majority will tell you to fuck off.
On the other hand, the support for the jihaddi fags in the ranks of "moderate" muslism is super high. Why? BECAUSE THEIR FUCKING HOLY BOOK TELLS EM SO.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.