[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel that?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1491363396188.jpg (145KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491363396188.jpg
145KB, 800x1200px
They're going HARD today.

Started w/ last night's Torch March with their weakass counter-protest and hyper-shilling mocking tiki torches and the physical appearances of mostly average looking dudes.

Then police split from the rally just in time for a random vehicle attack perpetrated by a lone Jew.

Redice gets hacked, website down. Twitter feed hacked and posting Antifa propaganda.

Shills and media outlets do everything they can to put white nationalist and vehicle attack in the same sentence as often as possible.

They clearly had an agenda today. Do you guys think they accomplished what they hoped to?

Also, I ignore a lot of controlled opposition theories. But Spencer's now on my list of likely culprits.

Everything's still good though, ultra-violence soon!?
>>
They want to take down the whole " Internet" in one swoop.

Assuming the google manifesto fits the narrative, they'll probably give it a reason to actually blacklist people
>>
File: 1498422070335.jpg (29KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1498422070335.jpg
29KB, 753x707px
>>137202131
>Everything's still good though, ultra-violence soon!?
No. We've legitimized a right wing and anti-Semitic movement. They won't stop until even the slightest of right wing beliefs is met with violence. The smell blood in the air. They've seen people like us go from a fringe group to a legitimate threat. It starts will the "alt right" and cuckistan garbage but eventually people end up here. Where the learn of white genocide through immigration, elite pedo rings, and Jewish control.

They can't outright shut us down, so they're gonna use the left to do that. Expect even more violence. These kikes won't stop until everyone is to afraid to align themselves not only with antisemitism but with right wing politics. They saw us start to crawl out from under the rocks and they are trying to stop it before it's to late.
>>
>>137202131
Why are there flying saucers in that picture?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.