[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is /Blackpilled/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1473736616984.jpg (99KB, 786x826px) Image search: [Google]
1473736616984.jpg
99KB, 786x826px
I think we are going to lose.
>>
File: hmm2.png (103KB, 232x321px) Image search: [Google]
hmm2.png
103KB, 232x321px
>>137198257
>>
I am full of energy ready to counter their lies
>>
>>137198257
we should have woke the fuck up when we found out about Mike Enoch
the alt right was a (((tool))) all along and we fell for it
f
>>
>>137198257
we are literally only just getting started you coward.
>>
>>137198257
cuck
saged
>>
>>137198257
neutral here, this doesnt affect me at all lol
>>
>>137198257
The only way we lose is because it wasn't our battle. That it wasn't our generations fight and the war was lost a long time ago and we just didn't know it.
>>
>>137198548
fake and gay. does anyone here even identify as "alt right"? Shills pretending seem to be the only ones claiming that title. Everyone else on here seemed to have thought it was cringe, months ago.
>>
>>137198257
there are nothing but losers in this game. there is no political solution. i don't mind it personally, but it's kind of distracting to see so many people hopelessly try to save this rotten system, when it literally cannot be.
the worst thing that could happen is the doubling down on the persecution of european peoples before the system really kicks the bucket.
>>
>>137199475
This.
We never had a chance.
>>
I feel like I'm about ready to take the blackpill. My ancestors didn't die in the American Revolution. My parents are Asian immigrants who came to this country for a better life. I was born and raised here in the states.

With recent events, I just feel sadness for what is happening to America. This place was built on the pursuit of freedom and happiness, but those foundations are crumbling away. The enemy is removing your people's history. They're going to strip everything that made this country what it was. Any attempt to stem the tide will be swept away. My cousins don't support the president, nor many of my friends, and neither does my girlfriend.

My parents are going back to their home country in a few years as stoic immigrants should. They found what fortune they could and are considering buying property. For me, I'll get to watch the show play out down in the states. I just hope there's a way out of this mess.
>>
>>137198548
Do you fucks actually identify as something? ON FUCKING 4CHAN?
>>
>>137201524
>not identifying as the little girl
>on 4chan
youre missing out
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.