[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The department of justice is investigating you white terrorists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

File: Capture.png (267KB, 593x669px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
267KB, 593x669px
The department of justice is investigating you white terrorists
>>
File: herder.jpg (68KB, 884x800px) Image search: [Google]
herder.jpg
68KB, 884x800px
>when you investigate your own crime
>>
>yfw they end up arresting a bunch of leftists because the whole thing was their fault
>>
>>137190869
HE DINDU NUFFIN
IT WUZ A FALSE FLAG
>>
>>137190869
>le everything is a false flag /pol/ is always innocent
>>
>>137190585
The violence was caused by the left. The death(s?) was caused by a panicked man whose car was attacked before he hit anyone.
>>
>>137190585
I'm a beaner though. Shit. I'm getting deported, aren't I?
>>
>>137190585
>FBI agents on the scene.
Honeypot
>>
>police heli crashes
uh... let's take a look at that magic car assailant man... the one that goes from fit to fat in a single photo...
>>
>>137190585
Now Sessions gets off his ass to do something
>>
FBI vs CIA. Get the popcorn going /pol/!
>>
>>137190585
So this is literally the night of long knives where the neocons are taking out the altright trash they took advantage of?
>>
This is what he's putting his attention on? Whatever makes him look good to Normies I guess, that and maybe he'll leave weed alone. They just want to get their police on
>>
>>137191287
this
It could have been prevented if we didn't have roads though. Can't run over people on foot.
>>
>>137191253
You forgot

>le everyone against white supremacy is a commie
>>
>>137190869
>fucked up
>everything is a false flag ok
>>
>>137192368
this guy gets it
>>
File: merkel2.jpg (49KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
merkel2.jpg
49KB, 500x308px
>>137190585
It was matter of time until America started to follow the UK's and German's censorship policies against "extremist right-wing groups". How long until houses get raided for hate speech on the internet?
>>
>>137190585
Investigate what? The car crash?
>>
>>137191287
>Your car being damaged gives you the right to murder and injure a crowd of people.
Shill harder.
>>
>>137192261
This.

This has CIA all over it. This is why Comey had to go. The only domestic counterbalance to the CIA is the FBI.
>>
>>137192368
Pretty much.
>>
>>137193433
Impossible sadly. First amendment makes sure you can't be arrested for wrongthink.
>>
>>137192860
what about a stampede
>>
>>137193780
>You have to wait until your are pulled out of your car and have your brains smashed in with a cinder block before you can start defending yourself.
>>
>>137190585

But they wont investigate the shit that went down at Berkley.
>>
File: 144338321597.jpg (438KB, 1166x778px) Image search: [Google]
144338321597.jpg
438KB, 1166x778px
>>137193433
>raided for hate speech
Thats bretty gud :D I dont know why /pol/ says the jews are the bad guys.
>>
>>137190585
must be tough living in a country who betrays is own citizens.
>>
>>137196161
>Nazis
>citizens
>>
Jeff Sessions is a true American Patriot and I support this endeavor.
>>
>>137190585
>car driver panics when antifa attacks his car
>floors it
This merits an investigation into the entire right wing for terrorism

>leftists disrupt peaceful right wing rallies
>assassinate politicians
>murder people on the streets
Just business as usual friend nothing to see here :^)

(This is why the right will win. Justice is on our side.)
>>
>>137190585
I'm real fucking glad to see the Republican administration has chosen this event to be their number one priority over everything else this entire fucking year. I'm sure all the minorities will be lining up to vote for them after this. Fucking this stupid fucking country.
>>
File: 90's heck giver.png (105KB, 430x403px) Image search: [Google]
90's heck giver.png
105KB, 430x403px
>>137191311
>tfw not white but still a white nationalist
>>
>launch investigation
>find out alt right had a federal permit to protest
>southern poverty law center heped them to get it
>nothing happens
>>
>>137196291
throw the nazi word around all you want faggot, what you call a ( ( ( nazi ) ) ) today, would have been considered a libtard in the TRUE NAZI era
>>
File: hmm2.png (104KB, 235x321px) Image search: [Google]
hmm2.png
104KB, 235x321px
>>137190585
Jewish terrorists*
>>
Trump and Sessions ran on a platform of enforcing the law. Now they are enforcing the law. I don't support murder.

I remember how they gave "a safe space to destroy" in the previous admin, now yesterday the cops were, for some reason, instructed not to interfere, not to keep things under control. Why?
>>
>>137190585
Won't the FBI find out that the white people didn't do nothing and the communists were fighting everyone?
>>
Why is the law selectively enforced in America? Why do politicians order the police not to protect the citizens, in order to achieve political outcomes that cost innocent lives?
>>
>>137190585
Sessions is going to investigate it so that they can clear it as an accidental death and that the altistic right dindu nuffin. Then the media will quietly bury the story.

>>137193780
>random guy who was going to be assaulted by leftists is a neonazi white supremacist who deserved it
>>
he dindu nothing though they were attacking his car and he panicked
>>
>>137196717
>>137196836
>have it plastered all over the news that the guy didn't kill people intentionally but was just shitting himself when he thought he would be killed
>media shuts the fuck up because the goal is to make the right look bad not the left
>>
>>137197083
>Why?

Just like at Berkeley obviously
>>
>>137192860
I love you ancap dudes
>>
>>137191287
This.

He did what any reasonable person would have done and fled from the angry mob. He had no intention of wrecking his beautiful car and only ran it into the crowd in an act of self defense. It's a miscarriage of justice that he is even in jail.
>>
>>137196708
in the wake of other car attacks and with the threat of unrest the only responsible thing for leaders to do is investigate as fully as possible. He might get off, but more likely he's gonna have forbidden /pol/ memes on his computer, with no better excuse than "I thought they were funny", which any competent prosecution would successfully use as evidence of premeditation.
>>
>>137197490
>>137197137

there was some guy getting the shit beat out of him and he got dragged by the alt.right people to apparent safety. Did you see it?
>>
>>137193433
First amendment

>>137194625
LARP somewhere else faggot
>>
Let them investigate. If the truth even sorta kinda comes out, it will be far better than the lies that the media is vomiting up.

THERE WASN'T EVEN A RALLY! THE GOVERNOR SHUT IT DOWN BEFORE IT STARTED AND BLM STARTED RANDOMLY ASSAULTING WHITE PEOPLE!
>>
>>137197661
Altright sure are alright
>>
File: afd.jpg (26KB, 696x398px) Image search: [Google]
afd.jpg
26KB, 696x398px
>>137192860
>>
How much of the DOJ is controlled by tavistock interest?
>>
>>137197661
Naw, and the media isn't going to report on it. When Sessions' investigation finds that the guy didn't intend to murder people the media is going to bury this story like every other time a story doesn't fit their narrative.
>>
>>137197661
I did not
>>
>>137190585
Msm starts covering protests early on before anything big happens
>car rams into vehicle and several people
>no cops present
>black tinted windows
>seemingly no hesitation
>airbags don't deploy in fairly new car moving quite quickly
>Calm expression
>high-T military-tier facial structure resembling actual owner
>reverses full speed in a straight line for 1+ blocks and disappears
>drives off to a remote location
>apprehended out of sight
>suposidly pulled over by 2 black suburbans; made everyone go inside practically pulling guns on residents
>guy looked "middle eastern/tan" not ghost white
>bundled him into a suv really fast (wore skinny jeans)
>the white guy sitting beside a challenger in handcuffs where not the guy anon saw get helped out of the car
>rainbow bottle on car originally potentially later swaped to a black simple bottle? (may just have rolled over)
>helicopter with full footage of cars path and video of the subject "crashes"
>fiery Hollywood explosion even though it fell through multiple trees
>no auto rotation even though the helicopter should have been high enough to do so
>Car registry states that the vehicle is supposed to have a sunroof
>11 hours before the identity is released

>Appears to be the perfect set-up to win sympathy for the violent left, while demonizing the right
>no 12 year old girl seen in video that msm keeps bringing up (also who brings a little girl with them to
historically violent left rallies
>/pol spamed with large amount of people trying to quickly disarm quality /pol investigations

We truly ARE onto something if we actually started researching this.
>>
>>137197735
>McAwful enabling more felons to commit violence

I'm sure glad he pardoned all 200,000 of them
>>
>>137197490
>>have it plastered all over the news that the guy didn't kill people intentionally but was just shitting himself when he thought he would be killed
Literally a handful of twitter posts with zero credibility.
>>media shuts the fuck up because the goal is to make the right look bad not the left
The media says it's being investigated as suspicion of second-degree murder, malicious wounding and failure to stop in an accident that resulted in death, which it is.
>>
>>137190585
Isn't this the new "nazi-hunter" fbi director? Wew.
>>
>>137190585
wonder what happens when they find out that both groups of protesters are funded by soros
>>
>>137190585
>Trump is our gu-
>>
>>137197490
>thought
No way they weren't going to kill him
>>
>>137197934
What if it isn't?
>>
>>137193845
>counterbalance to the CIA is the FBI.
FBI has never been able to do shit to the CIA. Spooks are too slimy
>>
>>137190585
Sessions should recuse himself since he's also a white supremacist
>>
>>137197490
Not going to happen. He's going to jail just like the guys from /k/ because they're guilty of being white.
>>
>>137196708
The truth doesnt matter, only victory.
This is why the right will lose. They rely on the truth while thier opposition does anything to win. The fact you think pointing out what a double standard this is and then dropping it shows the fatal thought process in action.
>>
>>137190869
what about when they investigate the city working with antifa?
>>
>>137190585
Not a member so I don't care. I hope Sessions sticks everyone of those neocon disinfo agents in prison.
>>
>>137197913
Stoke the autism engines
>>
>>137191044
this is the idea. The last thing the media wants is a further investigation from here, because they already dropped a white male card.

But they cant oppose it, because leftists think this is good for them
>>
Yeah, that DOJ investigation probably won't turn out too well for the left. By using the national guard to shut down the rally, the city violated a federal court's decision, which is a major no-no. Also, as the ACLU even reported, local cops were given a stand-down order. The car guy might do some time, but at the end of the day, he's just one guy who acted on his own: there's no way to tie it to anyone else. That means that the majority of the investigation is actually going to focus on why the riot happened, and that means a lot of people are gonna be held accountable for their shitty decisions.
>>
>Jeff Cuckoldsessions.com Sessions strikes again!
>>
>>137192368
kristallnacht
>>
>>137190585

He was white?

He did not do anything wrong. He is a fine, upstanding young man.
>>
>>137198984
Hopefully they can tie it to Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch somehow and put those retarded larpers in prison long enough for their sycophants to disperse and allow an effective Trumpist movement to emerge.
>>
>>137190585
How can anyone believe this place is a serious Nazi terrorist board when you can shitpost as a fucking pirate whenever you want?
>>
>>137201083

Spencer is bulletproof, legally speaking. Unless they can somehow claim that he ordered the driver to go at the lefties or some other act of violence, he's not legally liable for any of this. Enoch I don't even think was there, my guess is that he was just too drunk to make it.
>>
>>137190585
GUYS, WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS
>>137122005
>>137122005
>>137122005
>>137122005
>>137122005
>>137122005
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.