[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To any white people thinking of resorting violance...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1489285517004.jpg (198KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1489285517004.jpg
198KB, 1200x1195px
Dont.
Fuck Dylan Roof
Fuck this guy with the car
Fuck all the other white fucking terrorists

Literally driving a car into a crowd of people. Thats Muslim tier. Yup. White people are literally Muslim tier. Fucking pigs

1.Asians
2.Jews

POWER GAP

3. Indians
4.Blacks

POWER GAP

5.Whites
6.Arabs

chew on that one for a second
>>
Preach
>>
File: 1502407850927.jpg (113KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1502407850927.jpg
113KB, 882x731px
>>137190324
Nice ID
>>
>>137190324
f-fuck! I don't wanna go to gitmo...I swear all those shitposts about gassing kikes were ironic I swear..
>>
>>137190324
you're a fucking faggot bro
>>
>just lay down and die while white genocide takes place goyim
>>
>>137190324
The shills today are insane
>>
>>137191129
Day 283
>The fash are spilling beans of a trump complex
>Its 5000 privelege men away
>barbara my otherkin commander tells us to sit as their patriarchy has ran out
>I sit on a white man. His name is michael.
>white name
>He begs for me to stop
>I dont negotiate with white privilege cis scum
>We march to the compound but my 58 twinkie has tran out.
>I aks to stop
>They say we cant
>"thin privilege!!!"
>They do
>steve walks to me
>Probably to voice rape me
>He gives me 5 twinkies?
>He payin back to society for being white
>gets closer
>I dont date thinnies
>Day 8
>We stopped 5 times because i was tires
>thin society, huh
.Our feeling gun spotted 5 pivileged white cis scum
>We attack they fire But my blubber acts as a shield
>I run to them with everything
>Kill 4 fash
>The 5th one uses a grenade
>I eat it, lives
>He throws more
>Eat them
>One after another
>He uses them all
>I squish hum
>He says he trans
>"prove it"
>shows crotch
>No priv-dick
>Oh you were victimized
>Leader says he can join or die as a traitor
>He join
>apologizes as with everyone else for misgendering him
>We have news
>Patriarchy HQis under siege
>We are reported to fight and join the siege
>Find scooter
>End of log23
>>
>>137190324
KILL THE TRANNY
KILL THE GAY
NO FAGGOT USA
>>
You spelled his name wrong...
>>
>>137190324

You spelled "violence" wrong.
>>
>>137190324
BODY BAGS FOR ANTIFAGS
BODY BAGS FOR ANTIFAGS
BODY BAGS FOR ANTIFAGS
>>
File: Screenshot_20170812-225322~2.png (398KB, 1076x767px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170812-225322~2.png
398KB, 1076x767px
AUTISTA
BARISTA
ANTIFASCISTA
>>
>>137191786
>>137192388
>>137193269
kek, nice antifa chants
>>
POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
>>137188374 .

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW!
>>
it's pretty pathetic that this guy only killed one person in a crowded area, but a nig nog like the dallas BLM shooter was able to take out 7 trained cops. I think there is something more to this unless the driver would've tried to kill everyone that he could. instead he fled the scene and then went into custody with no fight. considering we haven't seen the footage of him actually instigating the carnage and only of him pulling away, I'm still wanting for more details. for all we know, he could've feared for his life and just had terrible instincts and decided to plow into a crowd instead of reversing out of there in the first place. Why were people in the streets like that, too? where is law enforcement?
>>
>>137190324
yeah, this fag just handed (((them))) ammunition on a silver platter. It would have worked in our favor had nothing happened, everyone could see white free speech was shut down, but not, this fucking faggot sent the media and even washington into a fervor demanding Trump denounce 'white supremacy'.

Way to go you fucking reddit, kekistani piece of shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.