[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strawpoll time.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

Okay now that the race war has started I am asking my non-white, non-niggers brothers and sisters to vote with honesty. This means you:

>Chinks
>Pajeets
>Chinky Slavs
>Skihs
>etc.

You know who you are, the ones who either check Asian or Other in every form. Which side will you fight for? Here are the pros and cons of each side:

>White people:
>Pros: will probably act less like savages, better organization, has a sense of honor and loyalty.
>Cons: probably want to fuck your wimminz

>Niggers:
>Pro: free shit nigga, probably is okay with you raping, stronger when you run out of bullets.
>Cons: will probably stab you in the back some how, will steal from you, will rape your women. Generally savage behavior.

You cannot be neutral in this, either side will forbid it and kill you if you go neutral.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13693770
>>
White American here, bumping to see how this shakes out
>>
>>137188565
>black-white race war

Blacks and whites mind their own business when cultural marxism isn't playing them against each other.

(((Who))) benefits from black-white race war?
>>
>>137188901
Whites...

And jews
>>
File: Capture.png (41KB, 1083x565px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
41KB, 1083x565px
>0 votes for niggers/spics so far
I like where this poll is going.
>>
>>137188565
More important question; Hanna or Barbara?
>>
I'm mexican, so what ?
>>
>>137191397
You don't have a choice, if you're 3rd gen conservative you're pretty much automatically placed in the white camp. If you just jumped the border or 2nd gen you're with the niggers and other spics.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.