[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what? Fuck it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: pepe-nazi-frog.jpg (52KB, 600x745px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-nazi-frog.jpg
52KB, 600x745px
It doesn't matter how far we go, or how much we do, the Satanist cabal has already won. They have complete and unbreakable control over every facet of our society, our media, our education, our government, even the food we eat and medicine we take, it's all in the palm of their hand. The entire population has been brainwashed from the cradle to never question the "history" they're taught, they've been spoonfed the "narrative" from birth, and the very idea of doubting the slightest word of their "experts" is anathema to them. It doesn't matter that the facts are on our side, nine in ten can't handle it, and 99.99% of the one in ten that can never have the chance to see the truth for themselves.

The white race is doomed, it doesn't matter if we convert a solid fifth of the population, we'd be outnumbered a hundred to one. Our heritage is dead, only a handful take pride in the achievements of our forefathers, and all that our ancestors worked for, fought for, and died for is DEAD! We're a tiny band of stubborn idealist fools, misplaced in history, broken and scattered to the winds across all nations, wistful for what once was, nostalgic for a home we never had. Our cause, is dead. It doesn't matter how well we're doing, or how much progress we make, it only takes a single false flag and a single media hitpiece to undo it all and then some.

> (1/2)
>>
>>137184991

Even the greatest among us is no more than a piece of grit standing before the tsunami of a thousand thousand oceans. Our only hope is gone, forever lost a lifetime ago, never to return. All that's left is to enjoy what life we have left, in thirty years, perhaps forty if we're lucky, the white man will fight his final battle, his once proud egacy will be erased, and his line will be extinguished. Fuck it, /pol/, fuck it. I'll be the last of my line, because I'll be damned if my grandchildren are getting raped and butchered by a horde of savages. I'm just going to take it easy these few years, and then, when it all comes crashing down, I'm going to take my rifle, and then, I'm going to die standing. God bless, /pol/, I'll see you in September.

> (2/2)
>>
Nein its got to get worse before its gets better
>>
>>137185738

I hope so friend, I fucking hope so.
>>
File: darkest_before_the_don.jpg (48KB, 923x624px) Image search: [Google]
darkest_before_the_don.jpg
48KB, 923x624px
>>137184991
That is what they want you to think goy!! It is getting better!!!
>>
File: 1500841791548.png (1MB, 1046x746px) Image search: [Google]
1500841791548.png
1MB, 1046x746px
Easy there on the blackpill, nigger, we're still alive and we're not going away anytime soon!
>>
>>137184991
Welcome to the black pill my friend, its not as bad as you think.
>>
>>137184991
Cucks give up, men do not stop fighting until they are dead. If this is the last stand of the white man, let it be a glorious one.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.