/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the next George Zimmerman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: JamesAlexanderFields.jpg (75KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
JamesAlexanderFields.jpg
75KB, 612x612px
Is he the next George Zimmerman?

When the jury clears autistic /pol/itician James Alexander Fields of all charges because we found out he was just under distress, will it spark a debacle of massive leftist butthurt even greater than that seen for the Zimmerman Trial?

Dare I say it...even greater than that seen after Trump's election?
>>
What are your thoughts /pol/?

Tell me how you'll react when he gets declared innocent
>>
>>137184864
They're gonna throw him to the wolves, make no mistake about it.
>>
>>137184864
>wearing Jordan shirt
>nigger flying over car was wearing Jordans

it's like pottery
>>
File: btfoDany.jpg (86KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
btfoDany.jpg
86KB, 710x473px
>>137185381

they can try, but they can definitely fail

We'll have his back
>>
this dumb nigger slammed his car into 20 people when he had more than enough opportunity to extricate himself from the situation. Not only did he kill an innocent person and injure 19 more, he gave leftists all the ammunition in the world to win the PR battle against the right. I hope this piece of shit fucking fries, he acted like a nigger and he deserves all the repercussions of behaving like one
>>
>>137185381
I hope they do. Just look at his stupid face! If you want to be right wing you have to be smart and attractive, and you have to follow a respectable code of conduct. Faggots like this belong with niggers in prison desu. What an embarrassment
>>
File: russians2.jpg (114KB, 655x437px) Image search: [Google]
russians2.jpg
114KB, 655x437px
>>137185598

Exactly! Kek works in mysterious ways
>>
File: zTZ8xqr.jpg (31KB, 589x600px) Image search: [Google]
zTZ8xqr.jpg
31KB, 589x600px
>>137185869

he is a decent gentleman, he isn't responsible for anything!
>>
>>137184864
Zim killed a hideous Dindu thug (who King Nigger called "son") who was caught with Drug recipies (search Trayvon and Dextrometorphan) and nearly KILLED Zim. (if not for the Gun, Zim would have had his Head mushed into the Pavement) Zim got rid of another Dindu, who had he lived, he (Dindu) would have been a Rapper making Songs (and a jew making Shekels over it) about killing Whitey, or just another Drug Dealer. either way, im glad Tray Tray couldnt Flim Flam the Zim Zam. (too bad Zim was a Beaner though)

did this guy Killed a Dindu who did Nuffin? if so, he's a Hero.
>>
File: ZimvsTray.gif (2MB, 434x254px) Image search: [Google]
ZimvsTray.gif
2MB, 434x254px
>>137186417
ill let Lord Kalki speak for me.

https://lordkalki.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/trayvon-martin-was-a-worthless-nigger-thug-who-got-what-he-deserved/
>>
>>137184864
DOJ and FBI open civil rights investigation now
>>
is he, dare i say it, part of a well planned false flag operation?

rhetorical question, because of fucking course he is
>>
Does Virginia allow televised trials? Otherwise, who cares?
>>
>>137184864
Im fairly certain he was paniked and made a break for it, he didnt go reverse to delibrately crush them.
>>
>>137187961

what do the planners have to gain from this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.