[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for Republitards/Religiotards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 45

File: moleymoleymoley.jpg (23KB, 639x351px) Image search: [Google]
moleymoleymoley.jpg
23KB, 639x351px
If you had received a better education, do you think you would still be a republican? Would you still be religious?

Before answering, consider the countries of northern Europe. Best education system in the world, highest standard of living, fairest distribution of wealth, lowest rates of religiosity and left-leaning social policies.

It seems that the success of the religious conservative movement depends on an ignorant population.
>>
File: IMG_20170328_175919.jpg (41KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170328_175919.jpg
41KB, 480x465px
Northern Europe is a fucking hellhole.

No amount of education can fix that kind of stupidity.
>>
>>137185911
Clearly you have never been there. It is the most advanced, progressive, civilised region on the entire planet. Your fat, juvenile, uneducated country should look up to Northern Europeans as your obvious superiors and learn all you can from them.
>>
>>137183971
>Would you still be religious?
As I developed my critical thinking skills, I was able to discard some of the nonsense I had been told when I was a child, like creationism, flat earth and other Middle East fairy tales.
>>
>>137185911
>Northern Europe is a fucking hellhole.
Wow, you're really an embarrassment to the human race.
>>
>>137186843
And you can bet your house that he has never been there.
>>
>>137183971
I got a masters degree in RF engineering, with specific focus on Satellite communications. I drifted right not because of education, but because of stupid fuckers like you who assume that just because you have a bachelors degree or higher, you will automatically be a liberal.
That's not how it works.
The determining factor is your priorities in life. Do you want to keep your paycheck, keep traditions alive, ensure that we have a culture of respect? That individual rights are valued over the state?
See, statists like you place too much faith in the state, but once you see the state fail you (As it inevitably will), you will realize that perhaps you shouldn't trust it.
And I don't mean it fails you because the guy you didn't like got in, I mean fail you as in result in you or someone you love getting needlessly hurt, or that you become dependent on it and the first government shut down results in you not getting your EBT benefits.

Don't talk to me about education and political ideology. If you break down the careers of the people in the study and where they live, you begin seeing the general trend of higher degree concentration in cities, where an echo chamber effect takes over. Those who have higher education but live in the country tend to be more politically conservative in nature.
There are a lot of caveats to every study. True intelligence is being able to look at the data and draw further information from it than just what is described.
>>
File: Newman!.gif (499KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Newman!.gif
499KB, 500x375px
>>137187720
>I drifted right not because of education, but because of stupid fuckers like you who assume that just because you have a bachelors degree or higher, you will automatically be a liberal.

So you drifted right, not because you carefully considered the relevant issues, but because of people like me? People you know nothing about? An example of this would be that I don't have a bachelors degree. Seems like a rather mindless basis on which to form your world views, don't you think?

>True intelligence is being able to look at the data and draw further information from it than just what is described.

Tell us more about "true" intelligence....
>>
File: IMG_0792.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0792.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>137183971

Now ask the Northern Europeans how it feels that their culture is being replaced by the Arab and negro. Surely they are smart enough to realize that they are losing their country. Ask yourself why in 5 years the euro zone will collapse.

EURO KEK!
>>
File: 0001100011110.jpg (125KB, 1063x827px) Image search: [Google]
0001100011110.jpg
125KB, 1063x827px
>>137183971

sage redardatishariblu
>>
>>137183971

>Best education system in the world

>left-leaning social policies.

Gee, what an absolute fucking surprise that a strong State education system results in a populace that overwhelmingly supports State action and overwhelmingly does not recognize
a god that isn't the State... How completely coincidental and surely unrelated.
>>
>>137190075
That fact is that with the exception of perhaps Japan, there are no longer any homogeneous countries. This is the reality, for your country too. If we aim to survive as a species, we need to overcome our primitive fear of people who look different.

The starting point for learning to live peacefully would be to educate people out of their religious superstitions. Northern Europe is the perfect place for muslims (and christians) to rise above their ignorant, ancient myths.
>>
File: 1036911547.jpg (171KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1036911547.jpg
171KB, 1000x541px
>>137183971

Why do the best countries need these guys on every corner?
>>
File: atentatgermania-1476192280.jpg (412KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
atentatgermania-1476192280.jpg
412KB, 800x533px
>>137192137
I was just at Logan earlier today... didn't see this.
>>
>>137191243
>Northern Europe is the perfect place for muslims (and christians) to rise above their ignorant, ancient myths.
I travel to Russia quite a bit and their Eastern Muslims are quite moderate and assimilated until you get down to the Caspian. They still attend church, practice a few of the rituals, but are totally unsympathetic to extremism.

Northern Europe is an ideal spot, however, if Scandinavia isn't able to assimilate these refugees over time, then I doubt many other countries will be successful.
>>
>>137189523
Actually because I had to deal with you idiots daily. Always smug you were. Sitting around and acting like you knew everything and then proving yourself useless when it came to practical application. Always assuming you argued with the facts but proving to be emotionally inhibited and easily triggered into resorting to name calling and violent acts.
You are a smug child. You have no rational ability, and whatever education you have is worthless in the real world.

How does it feel being wrong so much? How does it feel signing away more and more of your rights and liberties to the state? Do you feel good in being powerless? I've often wondered.
>>
>>137191004
>populace that overwhelmingly supports State action

So in your mind it has nothing at all to do with the fact that they enjoy the highest standard of living on the planet?

>and overwhelmingly does not recognize
a god

That tends to happen when you receive an education. Santa, Tooth Fairy, gods, they all tend to get thrown out the window once you graduate elementary school.
>>
>>137187720
>doctorate in physics, masters in engineering, aerospace specialty
I'm more classical liberal but having to take mandatory anti rape, anti masculinity, and diversity classes only proved my theories on how fucking retarded 90% of college children are

>>137189523
thanks for proving the point...
>>
File: belgian-police.jpg (53KB, 854x570px) Image search: [Google]
belgian-police.jpg
53KB, 854x570px
>>137192487
Who would have thought that countries filled with well educated, progressive lefties with gun bans would need all this firepower.
>>
>>137192657
You misread me dawg. They do recognize a god. His name is government.
>>
File: goldjerrygold.jpg (14KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
goldjerrygold.jpg
14KB, 400x225px
>>137192591
>Always assuming you argued with the facts but proving to be emotionally inhibited and easily triggered into resorting to name calling....

and in the same post....

>I had to deal with you idiots
>Always smug you were
>proving yourself useless
>You are a smug child
>You have no rational ability
>How does it feel being wrong so much?
>Do you feel good in being powerless?

Tell us more about your masters degree...
>>
>>137193240
Making things up does not advance your position.
>>
>>137193397
I remember when Australians actually tried.
Just keep proving me right. I need not even put effort into this anymore.
You misunderstand though:
There are no emotional connotations in my response. They are observations.
>>
>>137192874
Amerifats pointing at other countries for having gun problems. Quality keks.
>>
File: getalog.png (88KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
getalog.png
88KB, 200x219px
>>137193821

>I-I'm not emotional!
>>
>>137194285
You say with utmost conviction while proving my initial assertion correct.
>>
>>137193719
>Making things up

go to Yuro and see for yourself. The regard the vast majority there have for daddy government dwarfs the most devout religious zealot's faith.
>>
>>137183971
No one really cared when you faggots started getting married but you butt monkeys weren’t satisfied and started a war when you try to force your perversity on small business owners.
Fuck off, fag.
>>
File: Newman.gif (21KB, 232x179px) Image search: [Google]
Newman.gif
21KB, 232x179px
>>137194648
>proving my initial assertion correct.

You mean the one about me having a bachelors degree?
>>
>>137183971
Let's be fucking real here. America, the country that acknowledges God-given rights and just recently turned the majority of their country red during the elections, is still the world's undisputed superpower. So non-Americans can smell their own farts all day, but in the end we all know that you faggots shift your gaze downwards whenever America walks down the street.
>>
>>137195225
I've been there. That's how I know you're making things up. You should go too, to further (or perhaps start) your education.
>>
>>137195301
Could you please find a slightly better-educated friend or neighbour to translate this post into something coherent? It seems you want to say something, but at this point it is difficult to say what that is.
>>
File: American USA Healthy Obesity.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
American USA Healthy Obesity.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>137186495
Aye.
>Muh migrants
>Muh moooslems
>Muh white race
>Muh no want Muh education
>Muh Socilaism noooooooo

Then
>Proceeds to fester in own tub of lard whilst shitting up his country and the world in general.

Feels good to be a north European.
>>
>>137183971
I'm well educated, religious and conservative. Now what?
>>
>>137195469
You seem to have missed the point of the thread. Could that be another symptom of your American-tier "education"?
>>
>>137195581
You're an oz. Your people put as much power in the government's hands as Yuros do. Not surprising at all you wouldn't see it staring you right in the face.
>>
>>137196170
>implying your "point" needs to be taken seriously
You have to understand that nobody gives a shit about you, or your country in general. Being mad about it and making a thread on 4chan won't change that
>>
>>137196107
Now? Now it is my duty to inform you that your favourite god does not exist, and that if your claim to be well-educated were true you would already know that (and you would have hyphenated "well-educated").
>>
File: Barry M.jpg (575KB, 2099x1395px) Image search: [Google]
Barry M.jpg
575KB, 2099x1395px
>>137196486
>gazes are lowered when I swagger down the street!
>nobody gives a shit about you

and then.....

>Being mad about it

Poor old Amerifats. They just can't stop embarrassing themselves.
>>
>>137196605
>splitting this many hairs

Must be nice having no basis for your arguments. I'd bet when you post pointless bullshit is the only time you feel free, since you live in >Australia
>>
>>137197096
You seem to be upset. That's the only explanation for a supposed "educated" individual to suddenly forget how to interpret a figure of speech.
>>
>>137197679
Of course he's upset. The left are slaves to emotion.
>>
>>137183971
I have a graduate degree. Thank you for asking.
>>
File: 1469694252083.jpg (90KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
1469694252083.jpg
90KB, 600x888px
>>137183971
Fuck off you dumb sydney poof

>Before answering, consider the countries of northern Europe

95% white historically christian monarchies. Now fuck off you turd cunt.
>>
File: 1443663437922.jpg (88KB, 824x571px) Image search: [Google]
1443663437922.jpg
88KB, 824x571px
>>137191243
Other races can't live peacfully, you fucking idiot faggot. Racism is BUILT INTO all fucking species of animals. They LITERALLY SEEK TO SERVE THEIR OWN RACE FIRST AND FOREMOST.

Even if all white people dissapeared tommorow, what would happen next is the next whitest group would be the target of all blame.

Eventually, when everything is 200% black, (and everything is shit and on fire by the way) they'll infight amongst themselves once again anyway because the "black people from the west coast are better than the one from the east coast".

Fuck off, dumb fucking arguement. White people are under attack, 10% of the planet. We expanded to survive out of cold climates, and we rose up every country we touched with civilisation, infrastructure and knowledge. Japan and China mingled with us in the right way, by taking lessons from us and learning, and being in peaceful yet firm relations.

Again, fuck off.

>>137192657
>muh athiesm, look mum elementary school
No one in Australia calls it that, it's called primary school you fuckwit. God is a necessary part of human existance because it is and it happened and will always happen. Humans will ALWAYS seek to pray to some invisible ghost to watch over them. The very idea to conjure up the thought of a god itself is why human's are so advanced in the first place, you fucking idiot.

Show me some cathedrals and art atheism built, I'll wait.
>>
File: 1473700505871.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473700505871.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>137196605
Gosh you sure showed me. My entire worldview is crumbly around me.
>well educated = perfect grammar and spelling at all time while posting on a Brazilian monkey cooking forum
oh ok then.
My feeling is you are recently/not quite out of school and have your head too far up your arse to accept that people can have views different to your own. Or you're just shitposting.
Whatever the case I'm well educated enough to know 'debating' you is pointless.
>>
File: stemmasterrace.png (199KB, 758x1730px) Image search: [Google]
stemmasterrace.png
199KB, 758x1730px
>>137183971
Blue = Democrat.
>>
>>137200007
>dissapeared
>Fuck off, dumb fucking arguement
>arguement
>athiesm
>existance
>human's

Sorry, m80, but you appear to be exhibit "A" in my thread.

>elementary school...No one in Australia calls it that, it's called primary school you fuckwit

I was keeping it simple for the Amerilards
>>
>>137197679
>That's the only explanation for a supposed "educated" individual

I have already stated twice that I don't have a bachelors degree. Can I presume from your comprehension ability that you are an Amerishart?
>>
>>137183971

>Call people ___tards
>"If you had a better education would you still be ___"

You're either a pretty good troll or a typical example of how oblivious left leaning people are to their passive aggressive bigotry towards people that don't think like they do
>>
>>137198555
Actually I didn't ask, and you failed to address the question. Are you sure about that degree?
>>
Free tickets to Africa. Only one condition. No return to shite countries. Any takers? Didnt think so. Wogs dont even want to be around their own kind. Violent low iq ape men. Impressive culture. We waz kangs. I think not. You were white men who bred with apes. Now you are ape men. Look in the mirror ape man. Tell me I am lying.
>>
>>137198951
Historically people have been monumentally ignorant. That's why they were religious in the past and this is just how the church likes its flock. In advanced countries (with the obvious exception of the United Sharts) christianity is sinking like a stone and for a very obvious reason: your god is fake, champ. Doesn't exist.
>>
If I spent $100k of a banks money on my willful indoctrination, yeah, I would most likely have been brainwashed by the end of it.
>>
>>137200683
>My feeling
Your feeling? So would would prefer to feel rather than think? Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>137201542
>I have already stated twice that I don't have a bachelors degree. Can I presume from your comprehension ability that you are an Amerishart?

get a degree in economics or busienss from a high ranked university, it will change ur life.
>>
>>137201542
>I have already stated twice that I don't have a bachelors degree.
And I never said you did. So now you're so upset that you can't even read properly. Or is this a product of your poor education and upbringing?
>>
File: 1502209266850.jpg (364KB, 1956x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1502209266850.jpg
364KB, 1956x1388px
>>137183971
lol
>liberal education
>>
>>137183971
I love when liberals cite Northern Europe as the best place in the world yet want to fill their countries with non Northern Europeans.
>>
>wow racists are so dumb!
>that being said Northern Europe=Master Race fuck you subhuman
If you're gonna bait at least make it good bait. 3/10
>>
>>137203091
>And I never said you did

Sure you did:

You failed to address my enquiry regarding your Amerisharthood. You also seem a little obsessed by the word "upset"........OCD?
>>
>>137202242
>christianity is sinking like a stone
And atheism got no one anywhere to begin with. It grows in countries that are compassionate and tolerate weakness. You can see it in the United States because you have the freedom to do so. It can be seen in European countries that are grateful because the United States extends its power on their borders for security. You don't see atheists in Muslim countries because the supposedly smart atheists get killed by the dumb God-fearing savages. The ultimate irony, of course, is that evolution is doing its work in these countries
>>
It's interesting that among all the butthurt, wailing and teeth-gnashing in this thread, none of the religioderp republilards has actually answered the question put to them.

This is probably a feature of the religious mindset. Encounter an unpleasant fact? Run and hide, bury your head in the sand, but whatever you do, don't think.
>>
>>137183971
Those countries are also among the most Homogeneous
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level#/media/File:List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level,_List_based_on_Fearon%27s_analysis.png,
using this data a strong correlation between homogeneity and general prosperity can be established. Northern European education system is on par with East Asia which is quite socially conservative, and liberals in America would never support a scandinavian style education system as it would affect teacher's unions.
>>
>>137203740
Nope, still can't see the words "Bachelor's", "Degree", or even "college"
>You failed to address my enquiry regarding your Amerisharthood. You also seem a little obsessed by the word "upset"........OCD?
Does my country of residence bother you that much? Hilarious. But what's funnier is you actually used "OCD" incorrectly.
>>
>>137183971

I became more conservative and have joined a church after getting educated

previously was atheist, mild leftist, and uninterested in bettering myself
>>
>>137183971
I'm getting my masters right now.
>>
>>137203976
>And atheism got no one anywhere to begin with

Your ignorance is truly galactic in scale.

The enlightenment is the reason you live in a relatively civilised world and enjoy all of the fruits of the scientific method. You can thank atheists for everything that is good in your life.
>>
>>137200945
The interesting thing about this chart is the liberals tend to go into things they enjoy regardless of pay. Conservatives tend to go into things that pay the most for the skill set acquired. Most of those pure-science jobs pay about the same as a mid-tier blue collar job, the difference is that to get a blue collar job one needs to spend 2 years in trade school which is already quite cheap, the science jobs on the otherhand require a 4 year college degree and maybe even a masters degree. Also take note of how in the medical field Surgeons are very right wing whereas pediatricians are very left wing. It is where priorities lie rather than smarts.
>>
>>137186495
You blind brainwashed leftist morons never cease to amaze me with how far your heads are up your own asses.
>>
>>137204167
I went from a religion bashing leftist to a centre righter who recognises the importance of the moral lessons taught by religion. It happened as I got deeper and deeper into my studies (BSc./Masters/current PhD candidate) and noticed how hollow, empty and fundamentally amoral everything we do is. I'm now convinced that without without the moral guide of a faith structure we are doomed to commit atrocities on each other forever.
>>
File: Amerifat.jpg (45KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
Amerifat.jpg
45KB, 600x430px
>>137204414
Dodged the question again. Amerifat confirmed.
>>
File: 1495282143972.jpg (32KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495282143972.jpg
32KB, 453x500px
>>137183971
And yet all the major cities are getting terrorist attacks... lol is this roo education?
>>
>>137204952
>The enlightenment is the reason you live in a relatively civilised world and enjoy all of the fruits of the scientific method. You can thank atheists for everything that is good in your life.
You're the only ignorant one here. It is painfully obvious that you actually believe in the "Science vs. Theology" conflict. Teenagers are supposed to grow out of that phase because they get exposed to the real world and see the ignorance and arrogance behind such an idea
>>
File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>137183971
If SJWs had a better education, would they finally accept race realism and evolutionary psychology?
>>
>>137193982
We don't need police in order to know how to use guns properly.
>Inb4 "muh violent gun deaths".
The overwhelming majority of which involve nogs and/or people with a borderline retarded IQ.
>>
>>137205368
Ass-blasted Amerishart shouting at obvious facts.
>>
>>137183971
Surgeons vote 60% - 70% Republican.
>>
>>137205401
And where will we go when I reveal my country of residence? Nowhere. Because we both know you really have nothing of substance to say, just clinging to the idea that maybe if you get to talk shit about my country, you'll actually have an argument.
>>
>>137205392
>the moral lessons taught by religion...

Would one of these moral lessons be to murder your own son with stones if he is disobedient (deut 21:18-21)? Or would you require the help of an atheist to know that that would be an immoral act?
>>
>>137205560
Name-calling, but no evidence presented. Please try again.
>>
>>137183971
>Best education system in the world,
No that would be East Asia and parts of the anglosphere. The other parts of the Anglosphere are still better if you have money. Only Finland is comparable.
>>
>>137205727
>The overwhelming majority of which involve nogs

This is the price you must pay for your ancestors enslaving the people of another continent. In other words, you deserve it. The funny thing is, if it were not for your "good" book explicitly endorsing slavery, you might not be in this mess. It's quite amusing, no?
>>
>>137206275
>implying I'm the one who has to provide evidence
Every post you make just shows how dumb you really are. You actually added "no idea how evidence works and who should present it first during an argument" to your list of achievements in ignorance
>>
>>137205771
Eat a dick faggot. I've seen all your non-arguments in this thread already and you're not even worth a dignified response. If you believe in people sacrificing for the greater good, then you should unironically kill yourself because you're nothing but a blight on this earth. Piece of shit.
>>
>>137205771
There is your fucking problem. We tell you there is a god damn problem, you then proceed to call us rascists, sexists, uncivilized, uneducated so on a so forth then act smug in the process. Then you wonder why people are pissed off and want to beat the living shit out of you liberals and want to take power away from you. This shit right here. You silence them or you ignore them, if anyone has their head up their ass it is you left wingers. The reality is these people do not want to be bothered. They just want to live a simple life and to be left alone. However you want to "change society" because you some how feel "Enlightened" because some one told you through a political cartoon or a Marxist professor/teacher who never felt the touch of a man and has 10 cats in her house.
>>
File: so dramatic!.jpg (29KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
so dramatic!.jpg
29KB, 298x298px
>>137206615
>Every post you make just shows how dumb you really are

That is very hurtful. Won't you please think about my feelings?
>>
>>137183971
I have a 3.9 GPA in the physics major and a 3.85 GPA overall at the University of Chicago.

So no, I don't think I would change my political beliefs very much if I had a better education.
>>
>>137206068
>deut
Literally a book of the torah.

Btw if you don't know the difference between christians and jews it's that christians follow the new testament. You know the part where jesus shows up
>>
>>137206914
>Eat a dick faggot
>you're not even worth a dignified response
>Piece of shit

Triggered nicely.
>>
you stupid fuck OP go back to Sweden
>>
>>137183971
I'm nether of those things.
>>
>>137207624
The christian god zapped up the universe with his magic wand in genesis. That would be the old T. Have christians thrown that bit out the window? Also, jesus, in the new T, explicitly endorses everything contained in the old T. Was jesus wrong?
>>
>>137183971
OP, conservatives rely on ignorant stupid people so they align themselves with religion because it's followed by dumb cocksuckers who will believe anything!!!FACT!!!
>>
File: 5t5t656y3s.jpg (308KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5t5t656y3s.jpg
308KB, 800x600px
>republitards
>conflating atheism and intelligence
Woah man, kill yourself and everyone you know
s/h.
>>
>>137183971
Weirdly enough possibly not.
It was my experience with public education that set me on the path to conservatism.I would often get detention for correcting the teachers because for some reason, they didn't know the material. and because I would spend most of class tutoring the rest of the class, primarily the black ones.
I remember once, in fifth grade or something my teacher was talking about petitions. so I got almost every stupid in the school, and some teachers to sign one, to extend recess by ten minutes. when I took it to the principal she said "Good work, but this is a dictatorship. not a democracy." and tore it the fuck up. So I convinced pretty much every student to wait ten minutes after the bell rang. and we extended recess that way. after about a week of this. I was taken to the principals office and expelled.
another time in......seventh grade? I had a history teacher that didn't know a damn thing, and was straight up a horrid teacher. so when her class would start, the whole class would just go out to the quad, and I would teach them from the book. I got expelled for that too.
>>
>>137206068
>Or would you require the help of an atheist to know that that would be an immoral act?
This is actually where Atheists show how much they lack in critical thinking. How would an atheist even describe what morality is? Did he just decide "murder is wrong" even if he is supposedly free of the shackles of belief and works only on things that can be proven? Like every other animal on Earth?
>>
>>137183971
Because there is a particular evolution of beliefs that depends on the amount of time you spend thinking and analyzing them.

Tier 1 is the basic right wind redneck/hick/japanese nationalist etc. They are racist, right wing merely because humans are conditioned by evolution to be so. It's natural to them - they don't give it any second thought.
Tier 2 is the slightly educated left winger/communist. He gained some semblance of education, therefore he must go on the opposite scale of the tier 1, become the antithesis of him, and therefore go far into the left as possible.
Tier 3 is the reawakened right winger. After being a leftist for a while, he realizes that holding to a set of beliefs merely to prove you are smarter than Tier 1 is stupid and idiotic. He now begins actually examining the ethical side of his beliefs, and seeing what would actually work and what won't.

I can't say what Tier 4 is, but I'm suspecting it has something to do with absurdism, realizing how stupid all of these left/right paradigms are.
>>
>>137183971
Majority of Liberals are college drop outs who live with their parents and work at some fast food joint. I went through college, earned a masters in Engineering and vote republican. My professor telling me, "I'm inherently racist for being white", "I have no culture" and "my whiteness is a disease" didn't turn me into a liberal.
>>
>>137183971
poor education is what led me to be an atheistic libtard. thank God, i educated myself and grew out of that childish nonsense.
>>
>>137209307
>I can't say what Tier 4 is, but I'm suspecting it has something to do with absurdism, realizing how stupid all of these left/right paradigms are.

Precisely. I don't align myself with any ism. I poke both sides with a stick periodically.
>>
File: ml45Nde_d (1).jpg (26KB, 640x367px) Image search: [Google]
ml45Nde_d (1).jpg
26KB, 640x367px
>>137207979
>Have christians thrown that bit out the window?
Yes, officially about 1600 years ago when St Augustine said biblical literalism is retarded.
>jesus, in the new T, explicitly endorses everything contained in the old T. Was jesus wrong?
He literally says he fulfilled the old covenant with god(where only jews were gods chosen people) and made a new one(Christianity).

Did you know thinking the earth is 5000 years old literally came from an American 19th century doomsday cult?

In fact, most Western scientists throughout history were Christian(since you know, it was the only place for higher learning for most people), and modern biblical literalism is a heretical invention.

I cannot stress how new it is.

The vast majority of Christian do not, and have never historically, taken the Bible literally.

But no, apparently you know more about theology than Saint fucking Augustine and Origen.

"God used beautiful mathematics in creating the world" - Paul Dirac

Post took a long time looking for this meme image
>>
>>137208473
Mutual benefit is the obvious foundation for morality. It does not take an atheist (does it?) to work out that if you and I agree not to murder each other, we both benefit.

And if you don't follow the bible to the letter, and you don't, how did you work out your morality? The same way that I do.

Claiming that a god, or an ancient fairy-story boo filled with atrocities, is the basis for morality is beyond retarded.
>>
>>137183971
im a religious(ish) law student and i cant think of anything more horrible than living in a northern european society
i couldnt possibly bear it, id kill myself if i had to speand a second living with a bunch of protestantic prude sissies and a shielded ultraconformist society with no room to fall or improve and where families dont know and dont care about each other
conservative retards are annoying, but they are gold compared to north european bullshit
>>
>>137183971
>Religion and politics mix well

Religious anon here. My religion/belief in a higher power has nothing to do with my idea that a federal government needs to be spending less and doing less. Most of the "issues" I have a regional and yet dictated federally. It is quite horrible to see states just give up their rights. Our feds need to get out.
>>
>>137210669
>Mutual benefit is the obvious foundation for morality.
But why would your average atheist care about mutual benefit to begin with? Did our ancestors suddenly decide for themselves despite not having evidence that not killing that guy and taking his stuff is more advantageous?
>>
>>137183971
>seems that the success of the religious conservative movement depends on an ignorant population.
Duuuuuh
>>
>>137185911
Anti immigrant people are stupid
>>
>>137207979
Also, nice job showing you haven't actually read any part of the bible. The first two stories in genesis are different creation myths that contradict each other. It literally contradicts itself on the first page for a reason.
>>
>>137206068
>what are parables
>>
>>137210168
No, you are mistaken.

Tier 4 is a buddist monk, an old philosopher who delve deeply into their souls and don't even concern themselves with the trifles of the outside world.

Not some faggot on 4chan without conviction. Stop LARPing
>>
>>137183971
>If you had received a better education, do you think you would still be a republican? Would you still be religious?
Well considering community college is what pushed me right, I think a uni would make me literally Hitler.
>>
>>137210168
>I poke both sides with a stick periodically.
Nah, you're just a guy who wants to feel superior to everybody else, but held back because you lack the intellectual capacity or drive to do your own research, plus too much of a coward to stand by your ideals with conviction.
>>
>>137185911
Nothing like an american saying my country sucks despite the fact he knows nothing about it and studies show that its far better than his in many ways.
This must be the "ignorant population" OP talked about.
>>
>>137210168
this feels a bit contradictory, tell me, do you believe in a god?
>>
>>137214751
Of course not.
>>
(OP here posting on mopho)
>>
>>137216158
Is this the same person? ID changed.
Are you one of those people then that demand atheist to be defined as someone who believes, knows or claims that there is no god? because if you defined an atheist like pretty much all atheists do, you would be calling yourself an atheist.
>>
>>137216391
Yes, same person. Atheism is nothing more the absence of belief in gods. It includes agnostics. It is unnecessary to believe that gods don't exist to be an atheist. However most people would confidently assert that the tooth fairy does not exist. Likewise I am happy to assert that all gods are fictitious.
>>
>>137217109
then wtf did you mean by "I don't align myself with any ism" when its obvious you align with atheism?
>>
>>137183971
>If you had received a better education, do you think you would still be a republican? Would you still be religious?

Yes and yes. I'd probably have become more religious earlier. Think about it, the great religions have thousands of years of theology behind them, much of it fairly obscure. To be a halfway-informed Christian, you must know things about the ancient near east, several dead or archaic languages, textual criticism, ancient and medieval metaphysics, and numerous other topics. I wish I could have studied this stuff properly in school instead of how to put on a condom and great female African American authors.
>>
>>137217355
Atheism is nothing more than an absence of belief in sky-fairies. It comes with no attendant dogma.
>>
>>137192874
>leaving the barrel pointed at the guy next to him's junk

It's like he's asking to castrate someone with an ND.
>>
>>137217922
>Atheism is nothing more than an absence of belief in sky-fairies. It comes with no attendant dogma.
But a belief that centers in denying that there is no God at all requires accepting or believing that their absence is irrevocably true. The fact that this escapes you is ironic.
>>
>>137220394
>But a belief that centers in denying that there is no God

Try again Biff, but try to make sense this time.
>>
>>137220394
does not believing that the number of blades of grass in my yard is even mean i believe the number to be odd? No, just like not believing in god does not mean you believe there is no god, they are 2 different claims that you are trying to put together for some weird ass reason.

The fact that this escapes you is extra ironic after you saying its ironic.
>>
>>137220708
It does make sense. Not my fault you don't know how proving something actually works
>>137220736
>No, just like not believing in god does not mean you believe there is no god
You really do not understand what believing in God actually means then. Or what God actually is for people, for that matter
>>
>>137221212
and you dont understand how logic works, you either believe in a god or you dont, there is no middle ground, you also either believe there is not god or you dont believe there is no god without a middle ground. Not believing in god does not mean you believe there is no god, see the blades of grass example.

You wouldnt say a newborn baby believes there is no god just because they dont have the brain capacity to believe there is a god, would you?
>>
>>137183971
I am working towards a degree. its hasnt changed my views

how would going to a European university be any better? how is their education better in way that would change my views?

this whole question is rather silly. if you were born in a different culture would you be the same? take for example china korea and japan as far as i understand they arent religious in the same sense as westerners yet why arent they the ones leading then in standard of living ,wealth distribution, and left leaning social policies. maybe culture a has lot more to do with someones political affiliation and religiosity than whether or not they attended university. Europe promotes those ideologies. growing up in a culture like that it would only be natural to accept those values.
>>
Me: journeyman mechanic since 2003... studied comp sci for 4 years, and am now a Comp Sci engineer.
I have been SHOVED from left, to center-right. Im pissed off.
>>
>>137200945
>every category massively blue
>lose the election
yeah I'm sure those stats are legit
>>
>>137221212
>It does make sense. Not my fault you don't know how proving something actually works

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you the genuine article? Take a close look at what you wrote, and see if you can spot the error:

>But a belief that centers in denying that there is no God
>denying that there is no God
>>
>>137221569
>and you dont understand how logic works, you either believe in a god or you dont, there is no middle ground, you also either believe there is not god or you dont believe there is no god without a middle ground. Not believing in god does not mean you believe there is no god, see the blades of grass example.
Did you even read the post I replied to? Here's a hint since you can't read: it involves atheism. It requires denying the existence of God. What you're describing is akin to ambiguity. Before applying "logic" read carefully to the posts you're replying to.
>>
>>137183971
You mean all the countries with the most white peoples in them?
>>
>>137222063
I forgot you're the guy who takes extra care checking and pointing out wording mistakes since you don't actually have an argument. Let me rephrase that:
>bellieving there is no God
Happy now?
>>
>>137186495
Clearly YOU have never been there.
Small towns are great, but Stockholm is a hellhole.
>>
>>137200945
Source? I have been trying to find studies like this one recently.
>>
>>137183971
Education here is more like indoctrination treatment. You're not allowed to think freely at all.
>>
>>137222067
you responded to MY post, or did you mean >>137217922 which i happen to agree with.

You dont seem to have a fucking clue about this stuff, no matter how many times you say that atheists believe there is no god its not gonna make it so, not believing something does NOT equal believing the opposite to be true, you can deny both "there is a god" AND "there is no god" claims because neither has met their burden of proof.
Do you understand?
>>
File: thisisevenmoretruetoday.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thisisevenmoretruetoday.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>137222610
im sorry for you Sweden.
>>
>>137183971
How hard is it for you to see value in spirituality? You can argue all you want about how god isn't real or how organized religion is bad, but when it comes down to it the moral foundations of the west came from early paganism and Christianity. Im not saying you have to be religious to be moral im saying that the standard of morality came from Christianity. To deny this is sheer ignorance. At this point atheism is cringy and religion bashing is fucking necrotic, you are doing no favors to anyone promoting atheism.

In short fuck yourself you ignorant cunt
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (165KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
165KB, 800x800px
>>137222770
I'll be stuck in the suburbs for a few more years (At least I'm not in a city), before I can move to the isolated countryside, mostly free from the state.
>>
File: Brittania.jpg (240KB, 2736x2154px) Image search: [Google]
Brittania.jpg
240KB, 2736x2154px
>>137183971
I excelled in school consistently until I started struggling with mental health issues.

I have always held some core right wing beliefs, the idea that you and you alone are responsible for your position in life, the idea that the only entity would should decide how your life goes is yourself.

I also think it requires a certain... Delusion to believe that European culture, not neccessarily European peoples, are one hundred percent superior. There are not thousands of Europeans migrating to Africa and the Middle East, or Americans to South America.

I think people being left/right depends on them being idealists or realists. I think the left has high ideals, and grand plans that are morally good, but misguided, whilst the right is simple stating reality.

I am currently at University, and I don't think that anyone here is educated. At all. A working man has more knowledge than I do, that's for sure.
>>
>>137223103
i live 30km from the closest city, i cant even see other houses standing on the road, just fields and forests that most of which we own.
>>
>>137223348
You're quite lucky then, I'm trying to teach myself some skills such as; growing my own food, carpentry and some general things about survivalism. Those are gonna be quite vital to me when going independant from the state.
>>
File: facesofpol7.jpg (206KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
facesofpol7.jpg
206KB, 900x1200px
>>137185911
>>
>>137222697
>no matter how many times you say that atheists believe there is no god its not gonna make it so, not believing something does NOT equal believing the opposite to be true, you can deny both "there is a god" AND "there is no god"
Atheists don't get a cop out with the "lack of belief" bullshit, so stop it with this idiotic idea. You don't need to think for you to lack a belief in something. A dog can be an atheist by that definition. A rock can be an atheist as well. So what does that leave you? An atheist just stating his state of mind, not making a claim about God's existence
>>
>>137206914
you're special kind of stupid living in your own fabricated world
>>
>>137187720
> I drifted right
>See, statists like you place too much faith in the state

congrats on your degree though lol
>>
>>137224000
> So what does that leave you?
it leaves me an intellectually honest person and it leaves you more stupid than a dog.

A (without) + theism (belief in a god) = without belief in a god, why is this so hard for you? Yes a dog is an atheist but it doesnt have any meaning when a dog cant grasp the idea of a god. What exactly is the point you are trying to make here?
>>
File: IMG_0114.jpg (133KB, 691x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.jpg
133KB, 691x680px
>>137192591
Nice projection, you were always a special child weren't you?
>>
>>137185911
>t. burger without a passport
>>
holy shit reddit is leaking
>>
>>137183971
Education facts and reality are liberal lies. I believe in delusion, lies and bullshit. My kids do not have vaccines and yes they are dead but that is the liberal's fault.
>>
File: IMG_0223.jpg (177KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0223.jpg
177KB, 1200x675px
>>137192874
Rather have guns in hands of police than betas and niggers.
>>
>>137183971
>If you had received a better education

Better than a college degree in a STEM field? Nah. If anything it made me move more to the right and become more religious.

saged faggot
>>
>>137224654
Me too. I need a gun to shoot alt right terrorists in cars who target unarmed civilians.
>>
>>137203186
I think OP said 'good education, not 'liberal education. Besides, he was speaking of northern europe, we're not half as pathetic as you americans.
>>
>>137183971
>If you had received a better education
I have a major in aircraft engine design, what else should I take to become educated?
>>
File: 1392275628445.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1392275628445.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>137183971
If i was more brainwashed? sure.
>>
>>137183971
>Would you still be religious?
Why would you be gullible towards other artificial concepts like morals, rights, laws, free will, nationalism and property?
>>
>>137186495
This. I agree with you.
>>
>>137224341
>A (without) + theism (belief in a god) = without belief in a god, why is this so hard for you? Yes a dog is an atheist but it doesnt have any meaning when a dog cant grasp the idea of a god. What exactly is the point you are trying to make here?
It's a pathetic attempt to redefine atheism. Like I said (and you conveniently ignored) a dog can be an theist by that definition. A dolphin can be one as well. By your stupid definition, atheists become retards not worth arguing with.
>>
>>137183971
i know shitloads of repubs.. none of us are religious.
>>
>>137225676
redefine? its how all atheists have use the word as long as it has existed, it is YOU how is trying to redefine it to make it easier to attack, look up strawman argument on the front page in the sticky.
>Like I said (and you conveniently ignored) a dog can be an theist by that definition.
did you not read the part where i said that yes dogs are atheists but its meaningless? once again the irony, you say i ignored something when its actually you who ignored it.
my definition is honest and something you cant argue against which is why you dont, instead you try to make atheists be something you can argue against but we arent taking your bullshit.
grow up will you.
>>
>>137223807
I feel you swedebro, when I finally pulled the pin and retired to the coast after all my kids left home I was glad to be out of the rat race, now all I do is go fishing/crabbing every day, eat my home grown vegies and fruit and play gold every other day. The sooner you can get out of the rat race the better and the further from the government you can be the better. I have even gotten to the point where the roof of my place is covered in solar panels and I have enough batteries that I can store up to a weeks worth of energy so I don't need to rely on any utilities provided by the large corporations here unless absolutely necessary (Have 4G internet and mobile phone as it is a necessity for my children to contact me).
>>
>>137225985
>redefine? its how all atheists have use the word as long as it has existed, it is YOU how is trying to redefine it to make it easier to attack, look up strawman argument on the front page in the sticky.
You're pretty stupid if you think Atheism operated on "lack of belief" from the very beginning. Like I said, that lack of belief is just describing the state of mind of an atheist, not making a claim about God's existence. The fact that you are deliberately moving away from this and forming this weird idea that atheists do not operate on a worldview that they've actually written books about is hilarious. Even actual atheists deny your definition:
>https://lastedenblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/an-atheist-philosophers-critique-of-the-lack-of-belief-definition-of-atheism/
How pathetic is that?
>>
>>137226501
i said its how atheists use it and people who are not atheists constantly try to change the definition "they hate god, they just want to sin, they claim to be absolutely certain there is no god" but if you use any other definition when talking to an actual atheist you will run into a strawman.
>>
>>137227274
>>137226501
oh i forgot to add that the link you gave is talking about anti-theism and i dont understand why you try to make them be the same thing when they address a different claim.
>>
>>137195938
Hush britbong, the Anglos are talking.
>>
Whitey you've sealed your own fate. You're terorists now. No way back. Thanks for the victory.

A.N Igger Esq
>>
>>137183971
If by education, you mean, psychological programmed by the state to be an obedient slave, then yes.
>>
>>137183971
Yes.

Ironically I don't know anyone who is highly educated who is an atheist. The atheists I know are the ones who are open about having never read a book and never going into higher education. I only know one atheist in higher education and he's agnostic and still studying.
>>
Religion is education
>>
>>137227274
>i said its how atheists use it
If they want to beleive so, then fine. I'm not going to defend atheists who use a definition so stupid even other atheists reject it .
>>137227476
>oh i forgot to add that the link you gave is talking about anti-theism
>There is a common view – one you yourself may hold – that the only intellectually honest position for an atheist to have is a ‘lack of belief’ in gods. Today I’m going to argue that this definition is confused, and should be retired. It is too broad to be useful, and that we ought to reserve the word ‘atheist’ for active disbelief in the existence of gods.
>nu-uh, that's not TRUE atheism
Well, you can argue with that philosopher how he's not really talking about atheism.
>>
>>137228340
he is basically saying the atheist position is too weak, i kind of agree with him on that and would make the claim that gods nonexistance (a negative) can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, i am actually closer to what he talks about than what im talking about, but i understand that this is not true for all atheists.
It is important to see the difference between atheism and anti-theism while i think anti-theism should be more common, but religious people talk so much shit about atheism people are afraid of the lable, there are tons of atheists who dont even know they are atheists because they think atheists are all certain there is no god or some other bullshit that religious nuts keep pushing.

Im an agnostic anti-theist, like the philosopher you seem to like so much, what are you?
>>
>>137228119
>dog shit is food
>>
>>137228764
>he is basically saying the atheist position is too weak
He's saying it's weak when we are using the definition you keep pushing. How you missed this when I literally lifted a quote from the beginning of his essay in the post you replied to makes me think you're simply full of shit. The lack of belief is simply a cop-out, a way to not contribute to the discussion.
>>
File: 1330441375840.jpg (309KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1330441375840.jpg
309KB, 1600x1065px
>>137183971
i was raised a socialist atheist
i became a theistic believer at 19-21
i got tired of acting superior to racists after 30, when i admitted it was cheap and hypocritical of me considering i wasn't exposed to (sand)niggers as my fellow poorer whites people from christian background are
>It seems
yup that's all you've got
>>
>>137186495
>advanced, progressive, civilised
clearly you have never been there
see how that works?
your logic ability is impaired
gross inferences everywhere in your reasonings
>>
>>137194285
>>137193397
>avatar trolling
didnt take you long to reveal your true level
>>
>>137229468
not all people want a discussion about god or atheism.
ALL im saying is that not all atheists are anti-theists aka not believing something does not equal believing the opposite to be true and that its very irrelevant when the burden of proof is on the theist. bringing up how an atheist might believe there is no god has always led to shifting the burden of proof in discussions i have seen while even anti-theists dont always make the claim there is no god.

Now i have to go, feel free to respond i'll read it when i come back.
>>
>>137183971
yes, I agree, everything is fine here, nothing to see, we have no problems at all, religion is evil, nationalism is evil, we are all humans, we are all the same, borders are evil, we need to share equally
>>
>>137229618
I also visited your country, but did not care for it much. The people in Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands were far superior.
>>
>>137229829
Squealing troll!! is what people do when they object to the views of others, but cannot formulate a coherent reply. I hope you continue (or perhaps commence?) your education so that in a few years you might be able to participate in these discussions constructively.
>>
>>137183971
I'm "educated" and conservative. I'm not religious, but I've come to understand those religious teachings are a way to live life. Take it as fantasy, but understand that it holds significance and weight simply because it was essentially lessons that have been taught throughout generations and what ideas work. Take it with a grain of salt though because some ideas inedibly will become obsolete.

As for northern Europe, they're heavily in debt and the US is starting to pull their military out which will further fuck up their budget. Private industry does a much better job with most things than a government institution because of incentives. When the government gets involved then the private industry infiltrates the institution which then they work together to fuck everyone over harder because it's nearly impossible to create more competition.

Not everyone is intelligent. Not everyone can or should be a highly educated scholar. We need many people to do jobs that require lower education IE plumbers, electricians, machinists, IT, and Infrastructure. We need a few people to do difficult jobs like brain surgery and rocket science. I think community college/on the job training is what we need and stop looking at a bachelor's degree as a free ticket to a profession. We need people who are good at what they do. Simply put most jobs do not require 4-8 years of college so this shouldn't be the standard.
>>
>>137230117
>not all people want a discussion about god
And I don't care about them. They are literally irrelevant to a discussion
>ALL im saying is that not all atheists are anti-theists
And I don't care to argue with people who supposedly "lacks a belief". I'd get similar results talking with a rock. If they want to call themselves atheists then that's fine, I don't care and, assuming that is their official stance on the issue, neither should they anyway. Atheists who actually hold an opinion about God's existence are the only ones that matter in the discussion.
>>
>>137231600
Which god?
>>
>>137234181
>Which god?
I was gonna say "Does it matter WHICH"? But if you need a frame of reference, Yahweh would be the closest I could give you.
>>
>>137183971
Northern Europe is historically very religious, a lot of the national flags have crosses on them. It's only been going to shit since religion started to be discarded.
>>
File: 3295834096324.gif (8KB, 850x153px) Image search: [Google]
3295834096324.gif
8KB, 850x153px
>>137214595
reminder that people from countries with high regressive consumption taxes always cry when they see goods cost significantly more in their countries than abroad, and everyone has seen it more times than they can count
>>
File: bluto.jpg (123KB, 1600x861px) Image search: [Google]
bluto.jpg
123KB, 1600x861px
>>137234931
It matters because the way you used the word implied that there is only one. The fact is that thousands of gods have been fabricated and the aggregate total of evidence for all of them is zero. The most obscure, ancient, forgotten gods from the most primitive tribes in history come with exactly the same amount of supporting evidence as yahweh. *zero point zero*
>>
>>137235630
>thinks decreasing population growth in a grossly over-populated planet is a bad thing
>>
>>137236029
just need to reduce the population of australia to zero and finland can grow at 0.1% again
>>
>>137235862
>It matters because the way you used the word implied that there is only one.
It matters to you because you still see God as some sort of Superhuman living in a cloud. Your problem, not mine
>>
>>137236411
Which god do I see that way?
>>
>>137183971
All of your supposedly wealthy, well educated, high living standard Euros would be considered poor, stupid white trash in America. Try again, retard.
>>
>>137236539
>Which god do I see that way?
>which
You're still using that word, which implies you don't even understand the post you're replying to.
>>
>>137183971
>fairest distribution of wealth
Are you a faggot?
>>
>>137183971
You idiots really crack me up
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_si=54cbc4743d66dadc&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=0&at_tot=1

That's UN projections. Why are they rich? Oil and natural gas. Best education systems are in Asia, Singapore to be exact, which is a highly authoritarian country. I'm not religious, I have 2 MAs.
>>
>>137236782
>All of your supposedly wealthy, well educated, high living standard Euros would be considered poor, stupid white trash in America.......

...by people like you? I doubt anyone in Northern Europe is losing any sleep right now at that prospect.
>>
>>137183971

I'm in graduate school. I voted for Trump.

There's my $0.02.
>>
>>137237165

Oh, religion. I have a very weak, Pascal's Wager motivated affinity for Christianity. Not a big part of my life, at least not publicly.

I'm very right wing, however. I've always been in the minority in that sense in academia.
>>
File: Debarkle.jpg (486KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Debarkle.jpg
486KB, 900x600px
>>137236909
You're still capitalising it and using it in the singular, which suggests that you are a christfag who doesn't like to be reminded that your bestest invisible friend is but one of thousands.
>>
>>137236976
If I were, in what way would my fondness for cock be relevant to this thread?
>>
File: 436083460943.jpg (196KB, 1024x971px) Image search: [Google]
436083460943.jpg
196KB, 1024x971px
>>137237079
why have you not moved to poland, or if you are truly blessed, slovenia
>>
>>137237317
>I have a very weak, Pascal's Wager motivated affinity for Christianity.

You do realise that your god just saw you type that. You're in deep shit, mate.
>>
>>137183971
I haven't been to Northern Europe, but I have been to your shit country. I was offered a job there and left after 3 months. I understand how you retards think. Every (white) Australian either seems to be an unrepentant racist bogan or some naive Melbournian snowflake. You seem to fall in the latter.

I'm not racist in the typical sense of /pol/, but humans of different races can't dwell together in harmony, it's never happened in history. Want to know why? Go to another country when you're a minority, and if you need help, who do you ask? If you can find them, you'll seek out someone of your own race, even if they don't natively speak your own language, just as they would seek you out. You would stick to your own race, out of necessity for maintaining an in-group with familiarity. If you say you would do otherwise, you are a liar.

Studies have shown that multi-racial communities suffer from less community involvement and less trust of their neighbors, regardless of the stability or crime rate. It can only exist within a highly individualistic society, as community and culture become non-existent. It's why you see self-loathing among liberal whites today, because liberalism has destroyed any sense of community that once existed and as individuals they are weak, so they perceive themselves as such. They turn to false altruism, the idea that society or humanity as a whole is worth championing, that all people should have the ideals they have. This is a false sentiment, because they assume because the resources available to them should be available to everyone, which is not possible because the resources they enjoy they only have because of the exploitation of these people. They are aware of this, and it continues the cycle of self-loathing, ever banging their in pursuit of irrational ideals.

It is my fear, and honestly dare I say, hope that this reality will be shattered. Once you lose this security you take for granted, you will realize what I mean.
>>
>>137237522
Thanks for posting that image. It illustrates my point nicely. Look at the United Sharts. Masses of working poor, a tiny elite with far more wealth than they need, and the problem getting worse every year. And republitards are dumb enough to support the people who ensure they keep getting poorer.
>>
>>137237656
It reallly doesn't matter that much, he'll believe more in time. Or maybe he won't, but God doesn't hold that against people like that, he gives you time.

I mean, it'd be great if the anon started really believing NOW but God is gracious, he doesn't want to smite everyone.
>>
>>137238024
why are australians too dumb to move to poland
is the lack of quality education
>>
>>137237656

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Perhaps if God talked to me through a burning bush, as is claimed to have happened in the (((Old Testament,))) I'd have a stronger faith.

But at this time in my life I don't think it's reasonable to allow religion to have a major role in my life.
>>
>>137237678
>I'm not racist in the typical sense of /pol/, but humans of different races can't dwell together in harmony, it's never happened in history.

It has been happening in this country for generations. Observable reality is in conflict with your opinions.
>>
>>137183971
Do you think if you'd received a little less (((education))) and instead decided to actually be an intelligent person who researches things you'd revere people like Thomas sowell instead of Noam Chomsky? do you also think you might not have made retarded threads like this where you claim a bunch of things that aren't true because you're inherently weak and illogical thanks to your Marxist indoctrination. Can you not see what's happened to Europe because of fags like you? You can't name a Muslim country you'd want to live in yet are too much of a pussy to admit we shouldn't allow Muslims into our countries. Without conservatives there will be no west, a bunch of fags who pull their trousers down to get fucked by low IQ niggers and shitskins are not intelligent, they're pathetic. If putting up with christfags is the prove of western civilisation I'd take that in a heart beat, meanwhile you'll LARP about how great it is to be educated, naively assuming as all leftwing retards do that it's the same as being intelligent
>>
>>137238349

No it hasn't. Abos are not integrated at all.
>>
>>137238349
how are your boat people doing these days and why do i keep seeing so many of your kind complaining about africans and chinese
>>
>>137230866
>doesn't have a point
>tries low level mockery
>fails
Too much bants for today cunt, better replace the batteries.
>>
File: 1489906050301.gif (4MB, 422x418px) Image search: [Google]
1489906050301.gif
4MB, 422x418px
>>137238445

well said
>>
>>137238445
Awful lot of assumptions there, champ, and all of them wrong. But thanks for trying. It seems like you did your best.
>>
>>137237351
>You're still capitalising it and using it in the singular
>invisible friend
>one of thousands
It truly is shocking how much ignorance you can fit in one post. I'll let you continue trying to put a numeral or a human description on a transcendent being because it's fun watching idiots trip over themselves.
>>
File: ILL BBB.png (446KB, 561x544px) Image search: [Google]
ILL BBB.png
446KB, 561x544px
>>137183971

Aussie shilling for more immigrants

FUCK YOU.....seriously
>>
>>137238507
So you would prefer to focus not on the 97% getting along well, but on the 3% not doing so well. This proves your point in your mind?
>>
File: 1502602581570.jpg (94KB, 364x362px) Image search: [Google]
1502602581570.jpg
94KB, 364x362px
>>137183971
you forget one think 90% above white ppl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeXAKFmvRfM&t=3s
>>
File: 1460099417995.jpg (41KB, 389x379px) Image search: [Google]
1460099417995.jpg
41KB, 389x379px
>>137238861

>fake condescending tone

take a break, go and think of new ways of shitposting. you're not doing very well right now
>>
>>137238512
We have our share of hillbillies, and like uneducated republitard voters, they tend to fear and loathe that which looks different. But to argue that Australian multiculturalism is anything but a world-leading success is to hide from reality.
>>
File: kiddo.png (181KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
kiddo.png
181KB, 394x500px
Have some free education.
The Psychological Significance of the Biblical Stories: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQD_IZs7y60I3lUrrFTzkpat
>>
>>137239059

I don't fucking know Australia's irrelevant demographics
>>
>>137238602
French people are known world-wide for being inhospitable and somewhat uncivilised and rude. It was quite noticeable when contrasted with the beautiful, friendly people we met in Amsterdam and Switzerland.
>>
>>137238349
Please, all I heard about from the Asians when I was there was how annoying and/or racist the white people were. Every single one of them experienced racism within a month of moving to 'tolerant' Melbourne. Also, why do you guys keep attacking Indians?

Take it from me, someone who lives in a 20% white city, and not with 'model minorities' like Asians, diversity does not work. It fucks up people's identity, and leads to even more racism and crime.
>>
File: 3253289534819.jpg (72KB, 766x265px) Image search: [Google]
3253289534819.jpg
72KB, 766x265px
>>137239290
that sounds suspiciously inharmonious
any estimate on what percentage of australia is hillbillies
how about those detention facilities
>>
>>137239281
227 posts and counting, m80. Business has never been better. Thanks for your input too.
>>
>>137183971
Are observant Jews religiotards?
>>
>>137239608
fuck up with your bs cunt
i haven't seen anything degradingly racist in melbourne for ages

> why do you guys keep attacking Indians?
they aren't talking about racism retard, we've got cricket matches here against india and other countries
>>
>>137239860
infact, this place is a leftist hellhole full of cringey faggots, but at least they can agree peace with one another
>>
>>137239710
That's a good question. One Nation and Katter's Australian Party gathered around 5% of the vote at the last federal election, so that would be a reasonable estimate.
>>
>>137239849
Anyone who, as a grown adult, has an imaginary friend is a religiotard. If I told you that I seriously still believed in Santa, you would form certain views about my intellectual capacity. I hold the exact same views of theists.
>>
>>137222504
I don't remember the website, but basically it showed that hard-science (IT, engineering) = Right and social science jobs = Left.

Here, the poster took the academic jobs like university teachers, for which more people declare themselves on the left (while behaving in a far-right manner) to convince himself he is not on the side of the morons despite a probable shit degree in humanities.
>>
>>137183971
What? Democrats actually lack in several areas. Republicans are threat oriented people. they tend to be farmers and soldiers, both essential jobs in any country. Higher IQ leads to more unnatural points of view like lack of in group preference.

Your way of thinking is not best in the long term. The "Republitards/Religiotards" have far more kids than you do. they win the country in the end because they own tomorrow and always will as long as Democrats are not family oriented people. You could say this is evolution at work.

You've also made a false dichotomy minorities tend to democrat and are religious usually. Religious Mexicans are the democrats of tomorrow not limp wrist faggots like you.
>>
>>137224903
>t. bike lock enthusiast
>>
>>137183971
I went to a top 10 uni in the world and I unironically believe that Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
Yes considering I only got more religious the more educated I got. The reason Northern Europe is irreligious is not "education" but because Protestantism infected the region and led to the natural end which was nihilism. Read some Plato and study it before you come split off about the religion needing to rely on the uneducated.

Theology and Engineering double major
>>
>>137241288
So do I.
>>
>>137183971
LMAO YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT LIBTARD I HOPE YOU AND THE ANGLO LEFT DIE NIGGER FUC
>>
>>137224903
keep doing this machismo thing, it's worked out pretty well so far
>>
>>137240351
>If I told you that I seriously still believed in Santa, you would form certain views about my intellectual capacity.
If someone told me that they think believing in God is the same as believing in Santa, then I'd assume it's your typical "know-it-all" teen. Not surprising since we have an abundance of fedorafags running around
>>
>>137183971
>implying my Catholic education isn't superior in every way to your education
>>
>>137241390
>leftist that thinks hitler was justified
What the fuck are you then?
Why do you think republican are stupid?
They are against identity politics, external wars, invasion of privacy, banning of free speech etc.
The religious obviously have no proof of their beliefs but at least use their belief as a reason to be righteous (apart from kikes that have subjective morality as a core tenet)
>>
>>137241390
do you realize that hitler had ultra right social policies, shitty life standard compared to today, women back to kitchen, everyone who doesnt contribute can get fucked
its very very far from scandinavian state model
>>
File: Capture.png (74KB, 1650x485px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
74KB, 1650x485px
>>137183971
>fairest distribution of wealth
Denmark has worse wealth distribution than USA. Why are you memeing?
>>
i went to a top school, full of ethnics and leftist propoganda, and i'm still like that

???
>>
>>137240351
Believe it or not there are such things as helpful faiths. Those people you consider retarded will actually live longer than you.
>>
>>137224946
Indeed, you're 10x more pathetic.
>>
all I kno iz how too farm korn n i luv my God
>>
>>137243076
Still doing better than liberal arts graduates with huge debt working and starbucks.
>>
>>137186495
>daily grenade attacks
>constant rapes
>arrest people for making fun of muslims
>cucked marxist shitholes
>>
>58 posts
I'm pretty sure OP will convince himself that he was just "trolling", not getting utterly rekt as people who aren't his parents call him out on his retarded views and deny him the validation he so utterly craves.
>>
>>137186495
its because they're white. Now Sweden is trying to change that as fast as possible and look how much damage that has already done. If anything northern countries prove that whites are superior
>>
>>137183971
Consider Northern Europe.

>Norway - 71.5% of the population belong to the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Norway in 2016
>Sweden - 61% of the population belong to the Church of Sweden in 2016.
>Finland - three quarters of the nation are members of the Church.

What were you saying about north Europe not belong religious? Jesus prevails.
>>
>>137186692
Flat earth was never in the Bible. Also, creation could be responsible for the Big Bang and evolution. Many intelligent biologists and physicists agree.
>>
>>137183971

I can tell that you aren't educated, considering that you don't know that Isaac Newton, Carl Linnaeus, Heinrich Hertz, and Gregor Mendel were religious scientists.

>b-b-but they were forced to be christian!!!

Doesn't change the fact that religious institutions supported, preserved, and archived that science. Fuck off.
>>
>>137212422
>refugees welcome
pick them up and put them in your house if you like them so much
>>
File: 1500811185440.jpg (13KB, 234x319px) Image search: [Google]
1500811185440.jpg
13KB, 234x319px
>>137237678
This.
>>
>>137212422
What is the purpose of bringing in immigrants to a country?

Is it to fill a need that country has or is it to bring in brown people to destroy the white race?
>>
>>137183971
I'd have become a religious republican sooner.
>>
>>137246403
>What is the purpose of bringing in immigrants to a country?
To continue the neoliberal project after wypipo get tired of porky's shit.
>>
>>137185911
You have cities like baltimore burger, we just have a truck of peace once in a while.
>>
>>137183971
Trump supporters have hire incomes than Hillary supporters you fucking faggot weak minded liberal sheep.
>>
>>137183971
NOT our guy. NOT a hero. NOT cool. Hope he rots in prison for life and hope he burns in hell for eternity. Nothing good will come of this. Every right winger young man who is politically active is going to be under the microscope by a lot of people now. Stop being pawns for the globalists. Both sides of this are being used to create unrest and chaos, fucking radicalized. These rallies/protests really have no clear point except to get people to commit violence on each other. There are appropriate situations for violence, and it is typically in defense and is in the name of preserving life, sometimes offense on an eminent threat. This fucking idiot is NOT /our guy/. These commie fags and wanna be socialist anarchists may be our enemy and an enemy of the constitution, and they may be doing some form of damage to our college kids and society, but they are not doing anything yet that warrants this kind of violence. Should be throwing rotten eggs on them and shit like that.
If this psycho targeted a sociology professor and had some kind of reasoning for murder, then I can at least understand it, but just mowing down people without no personal beef on any of them is just completely devoid of morality and is straight up evil.
Id love for a war to pop off for real with the two ideologies, but until then don't be a fucking piece of shit like this fucker. Fuck him.
I fucking hate commies, but until they are truly a big enough threat to my life and/or liberty, we have to not be evil fucking murders...
We all will know when it is time, which will probably be never.
>Fuck this gay earth. We need a comet to hit this motherfucker.
Sad day anons, this fucked up a lot of shit for our little wide spectrum "movement". People going to be snitching hard on right wing young men who are politically active. Not good...
>>
File: milk_625x300_41416559876.jpg (77KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
milk_625x300_41416559876.jpg
77KB, 592x592px
>>137183971
I would have become a muslim much faster if they taught philosophy, logic and religion from a younger age.

The low religiosity in nordern countries mostly have to do with being grown up spoiled and with no knowledge or care to think about the big questions and no reason to ask God for material things which is the only thing we usually care about. Also here in scandinavia we are hedonists.

The religious people in general (which frankly speaking mean muslims. Only 18% of the christians believe in God according to the latest eurobarometer and fewer of them care about the bible) are much better educated and get better grades than the non-religious population on average.

And religious people are the only ones who have any real reason to get kids.
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.