[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Domestic Terrorism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: galsses - Copy - Copy.png (53KB, 576x359px) Image search: [Google]
galsses - Copy - Copy.png
53KB, 576x359px
Where were you when we finally opened our eyes and acknowledged the domestic terrorists in our midst /pol/?

We must condemn these white nationalist thugs and their terrorism. Call in the national guard and arrest them all.
>>
>>137182560
Reminder

You have a 1st Amendment right to be a Nazi or a Nazi LARPer. You, however, do not have a right to violently shut down a peaceful protest and lawful assembly because your feelings are hurt. You also do not have a right to attack drivers of cars just because you are angry.
>>
>>137182560
>soldier wants to kill his own people
The virtue seeking madness has reached a new low.
>>
>>137182560
we acknowledged it when BLM and Antifa started burning down stores.
>>
>>137182560
Fuck you nigger
>>
>I enlisted in the air force to defeat terrorism

You enlisted in the air force to help your country wave its dick around in everyone's business killing more civvies than terrorists ever have.
>>
File: galsses - Copy.png (74KB, 592x846px) Image search: [Google]
galsses - Copy.png
74KB, 592x846px
>>137183122
But they weren't really bad guys apparently. Only white people are bad.

I wonder if this is because the left deep down acknowledges white people are superior and we can actually pull shit off if push comes to shove.
>>
>>137182560
you're right about the terrorist part - this was a false flag created by the same (((terrorists))) that have been fucking with the US for years.

You're wrong about them being white nationalists though. The march turned violent when antifa came. There is some weird shit going on right now. Don't believe the official story.
>>
>>137183311
he enlisted in the chair force because he was broke and too pussy to carry a gun
>>
>>137183326
whites will most likely lose this cold genicide, the elites and there useful idiots will see it to it.

Even if they mount a massive resistance, it will be infiltrated and sabataged.

really sad times ahead.
>>
>>137182560
where was this idiot when we had muslims terrorizing the US on it's soil lmao
>>
>>137182560
where where they when muslims were blowing up kids ?
>>
>>137183311

No, they enlisted in the air force for the gibs-me-dats.

He'll claim he got PTSD for some reason or another despite never leaving the country and get our tax dollars for the rest of his life.
>>
>>137182560

Terrorist attacks by definition aren't Alt Right because the Alt Right is a movement of peace.

#notallaltright
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.