[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Warning to the Plebs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

This board is filled with underage b& room-temperature IQ retards, so I would like to warn you idiots before you do something potentially stupid to yourselves. Take a look at posts like these
>>137173404
>>137173404
It depicts that people in the protest today are being "hunted". Yes, it is bait posted by some obnoxious faggot, but there is wisdom within it if you think long enough about it. Some of those men might have made themselves targets for the rest of their lives. They will have significantly restricted their ability to secure a livelihood; and for what? Sperging out at antifa for a couple hours? What will this end up accomplishing? Will white nationalists gain any institutional power? Is the future of your people anymore secure? No, in fact those men have made their futures much less secure.

The argument for these sorts of spergouts seems to be that any action is better than inaction and, let me quote another anon I saw on page one:
>Hitler didn't win by pretending he was a moderate at first. We're living in Weimerica, the time is ripe for a new Hitler.
This is of course the height of idiocy. Weimar Germany was not a world superpower. It did not contain the most powerful security apparatus known in human history and an array of well funded government agencies dedicated to either killing you or putting you in fuck-you-in-the-ass prison. Although the culture of the modern day United states is clearly degenerate, its institutions are still extremely powerful and fighting them head on is ludicrous.

Take a look at the screenshot. The text is taken from The Daily Stormer. He just declared war on the United States Government and stated that they are going to take control over it. This is either the mark of a pea-brained megalomaniac high on the slightest whiff of power or a controlled opposition agent. This is how you get FBI'd. You will follow these people with vague plans of taking over the country and all you will get for it is a ruined life.
>>
File: drive.jpg (178KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
drive.jpg
178KB, 1200x800px
No chance for children or a future, which you are fighting for in the first place. If you attempt to go against ZoG you will get Ruby Ridge'd, you will get Waco'd, the public will not care because being a nazi is actually still the height of evil in the public eye despite what some internet people will tell you. If you actually, truly, care about the existence of your race you will work to maximize your ability to provide for a family, have many children, and try to set up your kin and those you can help to try and outlast this degenerate civilization. All things in this world die, and the path that our peoples have been on will end soon, but the civilization pales in comparison with the importance of your blood. Do not act hastily and use your damn head.
>>
>>137179822
>d-do what the government and the majority wants o-or else!
Get off the proxy, Swedecuck, that's not how we operate in the US of A
>>
>>137179822
as a non white i've come to find that most white nationalist don't think this far ahead, kudos though this seems to be a proper analysis of the situation at hand. Too bad the white nationalist will more than likely get caught up in their emotions and ruin these rallies more.
>>
>>137180407
t. Future victim of the FBI hostage rescue team.
>>
File: IMG_5787.jpg (892KB, 2400x1846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5787.jpg
892KB, 2400x1846px
>>137179822
>>137179877
>>
>>137179822
>Time is ripe for a new Hitler
Won't happen goy
>>
This is some of the best concern trolling I've seen today, OP.

You're still gay.
>>
>>137181599
>>137181049
>>137181286
So what's then plan then lol, you want your guys to keep planning rallies to taunt/threaten counter protesters? or do you want things to escalate? Make peaceful protest to play yourselves as the victims?
>>
>>137181907
We are not in a revolutionary age
Even antifa is more reactionary than revolutionary
>Antifa: we gotta stop Nazis!
>But how?
>Antifa: by only showing up to stop right wing protests
This is a reactionary age. You are reacting but the reaction isn't enough to force you to act. It's like stubbing your toe, it's not enough to work to make sure you don't stub your toe again it just sucks right now
>>
File: gt antifa virus.png (948KB, 1488x1338px) Image search: [Google]
gt antifa virus.png
948KB, 1488x1338px
>>137179822
>and for what?
for our people

don't be overconfident, shaming and ostracizing works when the numbers are small, but as they grow larger it works against you until YOU are the minority

so have fun with that
>>
>>137182297
again i don't know how showing people the more extreme side of the right is going to make people want to go to it but okay, yell shoah, nigger, white ethnostate/genocide till your hearts content
>>
>>137183234
Here's your (((you)))
>>
>>137183080
>for our people
Woah.
>>
>>137183336
I don't need a (you), watching your movement crash and burn is all the satisfaction i need
>>
File: gt liberals 2.png (152KB, 1181x457px) Image search: [Google]
gt liberals 2.png
152KB, 1181x457px
>>137183408
well, not you, obviously

what do animals do when cornered?

at least we aren't useless, like yuo
>>
>>137183657
I'm not alt right and I'm not lgbt.
Keep deluding yourself goyim
>>
>>137183797
Whites aren't animals
>>
>>137183797
You aren't saying anything of import at all.
>>
>>137183954
You want the rallies to grow bigger and convert more people no? you have some stake in them, you probably the white ethnostate if i had to guess
>>
File: gt vicotry delusions.png (99KB, 1238x652px) Image search: [Google]
gt vicotry delusions.png
99KB, 1238x652px
>>137184088
chekkked

in some ways we are

>>137184313
and you are, mr high opinion of himself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko-mjerzNlY
>>
>>137180674
>minority
>too bad the white nationalist will ruin their own rallies

Uh...yeah. Why does a minority feel bad about white nationalists ruining their own rallies?
>>
>>137185001
Yes, I made a thread and you're only bumping it with poorly structured once sentence remarks that only vaguely give off a vibe of dissatisfaction, without actually elaborating on why and posting non-relevant screencaps. The Persians of 500 BC were probably more aryan than the Greeks of that time, btw, though both of them were a sort of mixed bag.
>>
>>137179822
What you're saying is they should wear masks like antifa? Sounds good to me. Never got why the right was moral high ground about wearing masks.
>>
>>137185609
why are you so anti-White bro?
>>
File: Plan A or B.png (315KB, 1394x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Plan A or B.png
315KB, 1394x1349px
>>137179822
Don't be stupid, /pol/.
>>
>>137185875
Why are you using jewish argumentation, bro?
>>
>>137179822
errr...
But the fact remains Alt-Road Challenger if he ever gets out of jail
Will get laid for this.

Chicks dig scary.
>>
>>137185079
I meant that ironically lol
>>
>>137185851
That'd probably be a step in the right direction. But political "activism" such as protests are largely useless by themselves. The ones during the 60s only happened AFTER various (((interests))) had wormed their way into the government. The protests were simply used to astroturf the populace into following the policies that were already being made by the ruling class. i.e turning America into a mocha colored shopping mall. People put the cart before the horse.
>>
File: 1500836274071.jpg (569KB, 2000x1709px) Image search: [Google]
1500836274071.jpg
569KB, 2000x1709px
agree,these kids think they can overthrow the most powerul goverment in the world with some nazi flags and some beta looking faggots,not gonna happen kid. There are people in charge that dont give a fuck,the moment (((they))) want to get rid of you little wannabe nazi movement they will do so,with haste and without much trouble.
Like we always tell you,do it the right way,have many many white kids and spread the teachings of the king,Jesus Christ
>>
This should be a sticky
>>
>>137179822

We still have sensible folks here?
>>
>>137187072
Pretty insightful post anon. Are you saying we should infiltrate the government?
>>
>>137179822
Based. I wonder if this is too good of an argument for this board.
>>
>>137179822
this
don't back down but stop following retards
>>
File: 1500267442057.jpg (43KB, 604x416px) Image search: [Google]
1500267442057.jpg
43KB, 604x416px
>>137179822
nice try, Shlomo, nice try. Now go get your shekels and GTFO of /pol. Fucking kike.
>>
>>137188424
If you would like, you can try. It certainly couldn't hurt and you might be able to do some real good there. At some point however you have to accept the fact that you're living in a late-stage empire and the cosmopolitanism that comes with it. These things are extremely powerful but ultimately unsustainable. It's a unicycle going a million miles per hour. One day it will topple over. What is important is setting yourself and your kin on a high ground to avoid the flood. You don't have to be a cuck but don't get caught up in the theater.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.