[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Lives Matter is a Natural and Predictable Reaction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1489103855963.jpg (105KB, 468x604px) Image search: [Google]
1489103855963.jpg
105KB, 468x604px
This is a foreseeable consequence of treating people belonging to groups, not individuals. The leftwing by playing up racial divisions to capture votes opened this pandora's box.

After decades of blame hoisted upon all "white people" for the ills of society past and present, after the constant repetition over years of the idea that "the system" is built to solely benefit "white people" at the detriment of all others even though more "white people" (along with an increasing number of all Americans of any racial background) each year scrape by without steady and decent paying employment, in an era where we find that saying "all white people are racist" and that "white people have no culture" is commonly heard and somehow found to be acceptable and that "white people" should happily accept the fact that they are penalised due to their skin color alone when they apply for jobs or colleges, is it any wonder that after enduring what they feel to be a system rigged against them in part because they are "white people", that some ultimately shed the egalitarian notion that they are an "American", but that their uniform is the color of their skin, that they are "White" as compared to all others, and they form a bias towards a distinct and closed class that some of their countrymen of black, brown, yellow, and red skin, can never be a part of nor be worthy of the treatment of.

Where am I wrong /pol/? Critique me.
>>
the damage has been done.
they either balkanize and get as much land as possible now or they will share the faith of the South African whites.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.