[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a new type of IDEOLOGY. I am a RAPETOLOGIST. I believe in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
I am a new type of IDEOLOGY. I am a RAPETOLOGIST. I believe in RAPETOLOGY as my political ideology, in a form of government known as RAPEOCRACY, where only the men who has raped the most will rule.

In this form of IDEOLOGY, we will hold election contests where men have to RAPE the most women over a given time period, using any means at their disposal to do so. Some will die, otherwise will be crippled, and only one will win, ensuring that WEAK, STUPID and UNHEALTHY males die out, and only the STRONGEST, FITTEST and most INTELLIGENT man rules - by virtue of rape. Hence, the name RAPEOCRACY.

My political ideology is RACE-BLIND, and I do not see the merit in limiting the pool of talent. However, I am critical of ALL religion, as it conflicts with my political ideology. I believe for man to be truly FREE, he must remove the shackles of not only faith, but also taboos such as rape.

/POL/, what does this make me? A visionary? A genius? Or a degenerate? Will any of you follow my new political ideology?
>>
>>137178433
>not having the candidates rape each other until only remains alive

You are on to something, but took a wrong turn early on and ended up with a pile of shit for a political system.
>>
>>137178433
This isn't new. This is how things are run in Africa.
>>
>>137178866
If the candidates raped women, it would be more effective as they would both reproduce and help win the election for them. Unfit males would be killed or maimed while attempting to rape.
>>
File: ConvertHeathen.png (87KB, 764x870px) Image search: [Google]
ConvertHeathen.png
87KB, 764x870px
>>137178433
No
>>
>>137179012
Has it ever been turned into a system of governance like this?
>>
>>137178433
I AM RAPE JESUS. OBEY.
>>
>>137179103
Women can't fight back effectively whereas a male will fight to the death to keep another male from raping him and has the strength to put up a good fight.
>>
>>137178433

So basically Islam...
>>
>>137178433
You could put the final candidates in an arena and whoever the last one not raped is wins the election.
>>
>>137180214
>However, I am critical of ALL religion, as it conflicts with my political ideology. I believe for man to be truly FREE, he must remove the shackles of not only faith, but also taboos such as rape.

Man will never be truly free until he shakes off religion and all the mental slavery it brings.

To follow my ideology, you have to expand your mind and think outside the box.
>>
>>137178433
>My political ideology is RACE-BLIND
Dropped.
>>
>>137179897
Good point. Maybe it should be a rape tournament. Do you support my ideology if revised to become a rape tournament?

>>137180358
Good thinking.
>>
>>137180652
Sure. Let's trial it in Africa. I believe it will be well received there.
>>
File: mfw I saw your post.jpg (94KB, 615x928px) Image search: [Google]
mfw I saw your post.jpg
94KB, 615x928px
>>137178433
You are clearly sexually frustrated incel.
>>
File: 1501311705333.jpg (49KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501311705333.jpg
49KB, 300x300px
>>
Males=animals
>>
>>137183529
Tits now roastie
>>
>>137178433

I bet women are going to be mad when they hear about this.
>>
>>137183622
Tiiiiiittttttsssssssssss noooooooooooooooow
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.