[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post victims of MK Ultra

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
ITT: Post victims of MK Ultra
>>
everyone on /pol/. all this alt-right shit was a meme experiment that got out of hand, just like the LSD tests. the "establishment" always uses right-wing nutjobs to get shit done, and then they throw you under the bus
>>
File: 1497330843166.png (479KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1497330843166.png
479KB, 800x764px
>>137175294
The first post is also the best post
>>
File: monarch.jpg (136KB, 585x629px) Image search: [Google]
monarch.jpg
136KB, 585x629px
>>
>>137175141
How was ted a victim of it though? Ted hated the government and especially bodies like the CIA. All of his actions couldn't possibly have been the work of government experiment.
>>
>>137175141
>Una bomber was brainwashed
Nigga what are you getting at?
>>
>>137175141
Not MKUltra. He is far more enlightened than any of us could ever hope to be
>>
>>137175639
Fucking with people as much as MKultra did doesn't produce loyal crazies
>>
>>137175639
>>137176959
>>137177162
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/impromptu-man/201205/harvards-experiment-the-unabomber-class-62
>>
>>137177220
I still have doubts about Ted being a victim of it, Ted was just too smart for all of us and when he realized he couldn't do anything about it he snapped and took the desperate way out. Though personally I think he could've continued his stroke of psychological warfare genius if his bitchass brother didn't rat him out.
>>
File: questioning pepe.jpg (123KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
questioning pepe.jpg
123KB, 1533x961px
Does anyone think the driver in Charlottesville today was a product of MK Ultra?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.